ULEZ expansion

Mikhail Liebestein

Alsorts is happening.. 

"Blade runners" is the name given to Vigilantes who are cutting camera wires, spraying over the lenses and unbolting / removing cameras. 

People are actually DOING something 😎 

Also, the signs have been found to be unlawful. 

A lorry driver successfully had all his fines squashed after he contested that the signs did not give enough information. 

See video:

Screenshot_20230902_104856.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

So ULEZ expansion has kicked of as of the 29th August. I'm waiting to hear the horror stories of fines and people being jailed for vandalism.

Anyway, this is how I see ULEZ

IMG_6281.jpeg.11543dee2ea86535fe9ec21f62c372d3.jpeg

That’s quite ironic as Khan calls anyone who doesn’t agree with him a nazi, along with claiming they’re anti vaxxers and conspiracy theorists. 

These lefty commies are quietly shitting themselves 

• Like 2

On 9/8/2023 at 1:04 AM, factJack said:

Sadiq Khan looks very ill to me. massive bags under his eyes and always looks miserable. Clearly feeling the pressure. He should quit his job before it kills him.

Hopefully he feels guilty about destroying many worker's livelihoods financially. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2023 at 9:20 AM, 2020member said:

I 100% agree with the destruction of the ULEZ camera systems on a moral, ethical and faith based level. I give these people all my support. 

There's evidence across Social Media that there's a growing movement across London. 

They're targeting the cameras, the signs and the mobile camera vans. 

This isn't over by a long way.. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, legion said:

There's evidence across Social Media that there's a growing movement across London. 

They're targeting the cameras, the signs and the mobile camera vans. 

This isn't over by a long way.. 

I'm planning to park my diesel on the edge of the Ulez zone and the run a hosepipe into the zone. That won't incur a charge, or I could pay the charge once, and leave the diesel running somewhere with unrestricted parking in the zone. If near a petrol station, I could keep filling up.

Or maybe I'm better starting a bonfire? Might be cheaper and plenty of rubbish in London.

• Haha 2

So... Quiet a Stage Show. 

Lawrence Fox from GB News arrested. 

Almost definitely "Theatre". 

He previously tweeted an announcement about £10,000 being put behind the counter of a hardware shop for equipment to take down cameras...and for people to "get in touch" 

(I saw this myself on other Social Media Forums) 

Highly highly suspicious proposal. Almost certainly a fishing exercise. 

Nobody in their right mind would fall for this. 

The very best Bladerunners work independently, in very small known groups. Working "on site" in 2s or 3s. 

They never talk to anyone outside of their group about their activities. 

They never take their mobile phones with them. They never text or talk on the phone to coordinate their activities. 

Real Bladerunners are not stupid. 

Laurence Fox is a complete

Shill Cnut. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CHnHCiuhPlB1/ 

Screenshot_20231004_213857.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_213920.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_214215.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_214411.jpg

Edited by legion
  • Like 2

On 10/4/2023 at 10:00 PM, legion said:

So... Quiet a Stage Show. 

Lawrence Fox from GB News arrested. 

Almost definitely "Theatre". 

He previously tweeted an announcement about £10,000 being put behind the counter of a hardware shop for equipment to take down cameras...and for people to "get in touch" 

(I saw this myself on other Social Media Forums) 

Highly highly suspicious proposal. Almost certainly a fishing exercise. 

Nobody in their right mind would fall for this. 

The very best Bladerunners work independently, in very small known groups. Working "on site" in 2s or 3s. 

They never talk to anyone outside of their group about their activities. 

They never take their mobile phones with them. They never text or talk on the phone to coordinate their activities. 

Real Bladerunners are not stupid. 

Laurence Fox is a complete

Shill Cnut. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CHnHCiuhPlB1/ 

Screenshot_20231004_213857.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_213920.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_214215.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_214411.jpg

Very well said and some astute observations made. 

Any anti-establishment movement with any hope of success. Has to be done in small off-grid close knit teams. Or just individuals acting alone. 

Anything more than a handful can and will be infiltrated by intelligence units. 

Small scale example but I took a disliking to a lot of the covid livery and signage that suddenly plastered my locale 2 years ago. I could have easily gone out mob handed with fellow awakes and de-badged everything. But i chose to do it on my own. 

As much as i liked them. I didn’t trust them to be as tactful as I was going to be. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

According to an Evening Standard article, TfL have confirmed that 7 in 10 people issued with Ulez penalty charges have not paid up. As a result, almost a million "fines" are outstanding amounting to over £218 million presumably due to the contempt in which the Ulez expansion is held by many drivers. Hopefully this will prove to be too many to pursue especially when combined with the administrative burden from the need for replacement cameras each time they are cut down or otherwise disabled.

In addition, congestion charge penalties are owed by the US Embassy to the tune of £14.6 million with the Japanese Embassy and India's High Commission also owing significant sums. Apparently diplomats are not exempt because the charge is not a tax but a "service" - but some embassies are nevertheless resisting the charge amid threats of legal action via the International Court of Justice.

image.jpeg.89303ae7b064825621f31a50ac11bcda.jpeg

• Thanks 1