Advanced Technology That David Mentions

TechnicGeek

In this video David mentioned that very advanced technology is a common theme in NDE experiences.

I want to bring attention to this video (enter password - moksha) of Brett Stuart talking about remote viewing session where people described similar things they saw during their experience.

They saw how souls that died were drawn to some kind of mechanism they described as vise which stripped them off of their acquired energy and souls that wanted to escape could not because soul catching net was prevented them from that. They also saw few alien creatures that were isolated in a vacuum space protected by some kind of force that made them unreachable. They were overseeing multiple planets and using that extracted lush energy to power their technology and for their expansion to conquer entire galaxy if not multiverse.

It's depressing if we are really traped. Also during NDEs I heard people mention encounters with guardian angels, meeting loved ones and those they hold in high regards like religious figures. And that life review thing where one person described as being in a simulation and seeing on a large screen around them their life moments. They also mentioned mechanical sorting devices as they were told to go through. Sounds like a form of control.

David gives optimistic view on trap but what if there is soul catching net and technology that doesn't allow escape? How is it possible that such advanced technology would be a thing in that (astral?) dimension? A spirit dimension? If I am to be street-wise should I turn away from white light and resist to do what I am told denying guardian angels, my relatives and any entity that claims to be God? Will everything shatter and I will be set free?

Edited by TechnicGeek
  • Thanks 1

On 8/13/2023 at 11:29 AM, TechnicGeek said:

In this video David mentioned that very advanced technology is a common theme in NDE experiences.

I want to bring attention to this video (enter password - moksha) of Brett Stuart talking about remote viewing session where people described similar things they saw during their experience.

They saw how souls that died were drawn to some kind of mechanism they described as vise which stripped them off of their acquired energy and souls that wanted to escape could not because soul catching net was prevented them from that. They also saw few alien creatures that were isolated in a vacuum space protected by some kind of force that made them unreachable. They were overseeing multiple planets and using that extracted lush energy to power their technology and for their expansion to conquer entire galaxy if not multiverse.

It's depressing if we are really traped. Also during NDEs I heard people mention encounters with guardian angels, meeting loved ones and those they hold in high regards like religious figures. And that life review thing where one person described as being in a simulation and seeing on a large screen around them their life moments. They also mentioned mechanical sorting devices as they were told to go through. Sounds like a form of control.

David gives optimistic view on trap but what if there is soul catching net and technology that doesn't allow escape? How is it possible that such advanced technology would be a thing in that (astral?) dimension? A spirit dimension? If I am to be street-wise should I turn away from white light and resist to do what I am told denying guardian angels, my relatives and any entity that claims to be God? Will everything shatter and I will be set free?

Yes this is very intriguing to me too

kind of long  term pondering on these issues?

Wonder what he will say in next book The Dream ?

It makes sense I suppose that we can discern to extent what is good or bad in this  dimension so perhaps if possible to be centered in other dimensions then likewise hopefully ?

Syncretistic or tuning in to likewise frequencies perhaps has something to do with it 

3 hours ago, nobody369 said:

I strongly believe that they need/try to trick you to reincarnate, i don't think they can force you in any way in the spiritual realm not even with a mind bending technology that your brain cannot even conceive. Why? Intuition and some experiences.

God won't allow it as your soul belongs to God & nobody (no pun intended) takes from God what is his to do with as he pleases.

We are God, good morning ! It's just a matter of perception and if you have a free one and you know what you are when you leave this simulation level and you are freed from the body prison you can do as you please on whole new other levels also because you're not anymore in the computer that is displaying this reality fed to you, so your choices becomes massively expanded because you're now beyond this construct that some of us call : "the real world", you're outside the dream looking upoun into it. So they need to play tricks to you making yourself to come back, take a look to the NDE experiences and the common themes they are describing. 

Edited by nobody369
  • Like 1