Mens sexual energy, superpower & kryptonite

Mr H

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

I am a terrible judge of character. I seem to attract really nice looking woman, who are psychopaths, have mental health problems and wish to abuse me. Weirdly enough that is what my mother was like. Guess Freud was right😂

This is me down to a T. 
I think we’re kindred spirits on the relationship front. 

We attract those types because it’s how we were brought up, thinking it’s normal, so we output what we expect or what we’re used to, even though it’s definitely not what we want. 

The change has to come from within

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yup I agree. The price I pay for having sex is usually some unknown illness that lasts for ages or new downloads that mess with me.

TBH it’s the psychic connection I can’t deal with, unless she’s a good woman, which is rare as the bad ones seem to be drawn to me like flies on shite.

It might be the succubus though.

There’s one older lady working on me right now, I find I get ill and inflamed whenever I’m around her.

My instincts tell me she’s not good, I will listen to them now

Conversly there is a younger woman I keep seeing at a shop I go to, who beams pure love from her heart, I feel it whenever we speak. She is a good one, my instincts tell me.

Trust yourself 

it may also be the succubus thats pushing you away from women
in order to keep your energy for itself.

there are cases where the incubus/succubus become so disruptive that potential relationships, marriages, break

regarding character i cant say much except, from experience, that all woman are psycho xD
that's just the way it is

anyway, i suggest abstaining and then check how it goes.

it will be tough because the succubus will keep trying to ignite your desire and feed off it

good luck

Edited by shabbirss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

it may also be the succubus thats pushing you away from women
in order to keep your energy for itself.

there are cases where the incubus/succubus become so disruptive that potential relationships, marriages, break

regarding character i cant say much except, from experience, that all woman are psycho xD
that's just the way it is

anyway, i suggest abstaining and then check how it goes.

it will be tough because the succubus will keep trying to ignite your desire and feed off it

good luck

Yes whenever I meet someone and start developing feelings, I get strong dreams of this ex of mine, she’s telling me not to go with anyone, I then get scared off taking it any further.

Im not sure if it’s the succubus tricking me into thinking it’s my ex or if the source of it is actually her??

What if it’s me? What if I’ve had it since I was young? 

Anyway there is something clearly going on, and I’ve narrowed it down to a succubus, which is using a previous relationship to manipulate me. 

The anger and rage I felt after the first time I slept with her was indicative of a succubus though, this is a common reported symptom. 

Time to follow my instincts, thanks for your help

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Ps, how did you heal yourself? 

9 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yes I would like to know too if willing to share.

A long time ago I was working with a Mexican shaman and he was speaking about this kind of stuff. I didn't really take him seriously.

The exercise he gave us was to go out in bright sun, and with the intention of clearing these energies ( he didn't say demons) you would hold your master crystal up at the sun, and refract the sun's energy towards your sexual chakras.

For me, it was a long process. The problems with relationships with narcissists are well documented but it was probably my first intimate relationship with one and to be honest, I only realised she was a narcissist some time down the line. So the healing for me, was on many levels; psychologically, physically and sexually I suppose, and the last part of the healing was Spiritually. Although, I have to say that the healing still continues even 6 years later, not least on healing aspects of the shadow that brought the likes of her into my life. 

Don't get me wrong, as with most things, this relationship highlighted the Yin and Yang elements so stunningly. That relationship was the most traumatic relationship I have ever endured; cheating, lies, gaslighting, love-bombing, bread-crumbing, grandiosity of the relationship bordering on delusional thinking (which are all common in relationships with a narcissist), and to top mine off Police, the Courts and work having to get involved (I worked with her). On the flip side, that relationship is probably responsible for some of the biggest lessons I have learned, and thus tremendous levels of growth and healing; both adult and mostly childhood traumas and issues. At the same time, the circumstances around our relationship were very fortunate in hindsight and afforded me levels of 'protection' that under different circumstances would have not been there. I was lucky in retrospect and it could have been far worse. 

But, I have to say that I handled myself very well. Not to blow my own horn; but I handled myself with dignity, grace, and humility and perhaps more importantly, for the first time in my life I valued myself with self respect, and put myself first, something I had never done in my life as I was a people pleaser. So as tough as it was, something kicked in very early, a new strength and 'Sovereignty' that I never knew was there. You could say that, 'self-love' kicked in. But honestly, the mind fuckery that this relationship caused took a lot of healing and because I was blinkered to the fact that she was a narcissist, it took longer than it perhaps could have. For the first couple of years I could not make sense of it; how to make sense of the dichotomy between who I 'thought' she was, and the 'reality' of who she was as it played out in front of me. Don't get me wrong, I should have not got involved with her, I failed to heed the red flags, and succumbed to lust. But I think the fact that she was/is a Psychologist played into that sense of disbelief and difficulty in facing the 'truth' of who she really was, as opposed to who she portrayed herself to be. 

So the healing took place on many levels; and it was part hard work and determination, a willingness to be brutally honest about myself, a lot of healing of old wounds, separating my actions from hers and taking only responsibility for mine, lots of meditation and clearing my energy, lots of talking it through with friends and a Spiritual counsellor I have worked with for many years, one Jordan Peterson video in particular where he talked about 'betrayal' and the impact of this helped me to understand and validate why this had been so traumatic for me, new relationships with great women helped to heal the wound if I am honest as all of them were stunning Souls, the Amber Heard and Johnny Depp case tied up a lot of loose ends too, and really helped me to see that none of what happened was 'personal', it is just the way that narcissists operate. 

Looking back, as I say, it could have been far worse, and honestly, I do believe that the Universe had my back a little on this. I knew something was 'off' and did bide my time to let the 'truth play out', so I played my part with as I said earlier much grace, but the Universe also helped a lot and showed me what I needed to see. Because of the work I had done for many years with Spiritual work and energy work, I think that helped more than I perhaps realised until now. Because of the work I was doing working at Lifeline (the Australian equivalent of the Samaritans) energy healing and clearing was a massive part of my self care routine and so I was well versed in clearing my ex's energy and the debris. As has been noted down the thread, clearing energy is not that difficult (for most energies that is, but darker entities can be really hard to shift alone), so lots of transmuting and removal of energies 'attached' to me. And then healing aspects of the shadow that brought these types of people into my life. 

But the healing goes on. Ever since I started doing my 'own work', I committed to it 100% and this is ongoing of course. So as I heal other aspects, they also heal that relationship and vice versa. There is probably much I have missed of course because anyone who has had a relationship with a narcissist knows only too well that you could write a book on it very easily. I suppose all of the above could be condensed down to; be brutally honest with yourself, value yourself, understand that these 'entities' or people ARE dangerous, learn what did/is bringing them into your life, heal the shadow, clear the energy (which is ongoing), take responsibility for your own part, and release the rest and let it go. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Glad to hear you've emerged on the other side, mate. Many moons ago I got led into some very dark places by certain females, and it shocked me how easily it could happen and what was actually happening if I took a moment to step back and analyse it. I lost my usually-accurate sense of instinct and it took a while to get it out of my system.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Glad to hear you've emerged on the other side, mate. Many moons ago I got led into some very dark places by certain females, and it shocked me how easily it could happen and what was actually happening if I took a moment to step back and analyse it. I lost my usually-accurate sense of instinct and it took a while to get it out of my system.

Thanks mate. I will never claim it was easy, and really feel for those who go through similar but without the tools, knowledge and Spiritual foundation that I had which helped a lot. 

It is so easy to get led into really toxic situations, especially in our younger years as much of life is about the pursuit of sexual pleasure, trying to 'fit in' and trying to be fab, funky, fresh, groovy, fly, phat, lit, gnarly, rad, the cat's meow or whatever is the term for the day. I agree on the suspension of instinct or intuition. Similar happened to me, lust pushed it away to a degree, and at the time I was trying not to act out of fear or insecurity so stuck at it longer than I perhaps would have, had it been different timing. But in the end, my intuition came back strong and I was able to act. 

But it is more evidence that healing the shadow is such a crucial part of this journey. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1