I just experienced my first "glitch in the matrix"

JethroGrant

I am freaking out and am not crazy. Just experienced my first "glitch in the matrix". Don't know who to tell "in person" as no one would believe me.

I was making coffee and while the kettle was boiling, I took the milk out of the side-shelf in the fridge where it is always kept. Kettle boiled, poured in water, added milk. And as I opened the fridge door to put the milk back, there was an identical milk already there in the side-shelf of the fridge (where the milk is ALWAYS kept). I checked, and it had the same amount of milk in it as the original one I took out of the fridge, less the milk I used. About half way full. I tried for hours now to try and find a rational explanation for this, but cannot. Has this happened to anyone else...? My brain is broken about this. I know some might think this isn't really "wow", but once it actually happens to you for real, it feels huge.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

cool how this was something just ordinary by how casual it was, but the glitch is no less extraordinary..... I've never experienced one, but that doesn't mean I get cynical about it all. 

Thanks for replying. This has never happened to me before yesterday either. I checked, and the duplicate milk didn't taste funny or different than normal. LOL. At least I'm laughing about it today after the initial shock, but that doesn't mean it isn't absolutely 100% true. Guess humour is a coping mechanism. :-)

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2023 at 9:10 PM, JethroGrant said:

I am freaking out and am not crazy. Just experienced my first "glitch in the matrix". Don't know who to tell "in person" as no one would believe me.

I was making coffee and while the kettle was boiling, I took the milk out of the side-shelf in the fridge where it is always kept. Kettle boiled, poured in water, added milk. And as I opened the fridge door to put the milk back, there was an identical milk already there in the side-shelf of the fridge (where the milk is ALWAYS kept). I checked, and it had the same amount of milk in it as the original one I took out of the fridge, less the milk I used. About half way full. I tried for hours now to try and find a rational explanation for this, but cannot. Has this happened to anyone else...? My brain is broken about this. I know some might think this isn't really "wow", but once it actually happens to you for real, it feels huge.

Best if you don't talk to people in your life about it they'll think you're crazy. 

Did you tell anyone? What was their reaction? Have any more similar glitches happened?

On 8/3/2023 at 10:32 PM, Certified Green of Heart said:

cool how this was something just ordinary by how casual it was, but the glitch is no less extraordinary..... I've never experienced one, but that doesn't mean I get cynical about it all. 

Me either. Totally believe in them and find some of the stories really compelling. There used to be a website about this which was great, now you generally have to go to Reddit to find that stuff. Some are amazing though and I admit I am envious as I would love to experience one. 

On 1/23/2024 at 4:40 PM, bungalow said:

I always find that the matrix is alert to loneliness and property and no more. I guess there has got to be a way to share!

A bit like a poltergeist then, it could sound like that in a way? Do we have any choice in what the poltergeist or ghost is sharing? 😄

Just as a fun question ... Why do we think (or as I suppose) a poltergeist is not so fussy about location at which to prey on people? Whereas a ghost (traditionally anyway) has rathermore tasteful hangouts in castles, old ruins, mansions, and abandoned / semi abandoned places? 😋

On 2/23/2024 at 11:49 PM, Certified Green of Heart said:

Just as a fun question ... Why do we think (or as I suppose) a poltergeist is not so fussy about location at which to prey on people? Whereas a ghost (traditionally anyway) has rathermore tasteful hangouts in castles, old ruins, mansions, and abandoned / semi abandoned places? 😋

If you were a traditional ghost you wouldn't be seen dead haunting just any old place

• Haha 1

On 2/23/2024 at 9:49 PM, Certified Green of Heart said:

A bit like a poltergeist then, it could sound like that in a way? Do we have any choice in what the poltergeist or ghost is sharing? 😄

That's the thing, in a certain way we do have the choice what to do with spirit (spirit being all of purpose). There has been a power sharing agreement across the globe for a number of years. Red and blue teams both calling themselves the real thing. The old fashioned and the new-fangled approached. This has just changed. 🤫

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I experienced a glitch today actually.

I was sat in a queue for an automatic carwash, and zoned out, staring at the side of the washer.

The washer then started to shimmer, as though in a heatwave.

It caught my attention, I blinked and it stopped.

Very odd, not had anything like that happen before.

• Like 1