Possible Occurrences with Archontic Entities

Braykon

I am diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, and I have considered myself to be a "different" thinker from the beginning of my life. I am open-minded to all possibilities and probabilities.

I do not have any sort of mental-health issue besides what I already stated above, and what I will tell you below is 100% accurate to my knowing.

I've had a few strange occurrences happen to me this year, and cannot tell if it's spirituality, insanity, or something else - I've seen a broad range of colours trying to reel me in while asleep, but I feared that I would not come back to this reality in my first instance. It was attempted a second time but I don't think I was ready.

My second occurrence happened when I was asking something of a higher power to speak with me, or heal me in some way. That very night, I was brought out of sleep by an angelic-like hum that sounded, and had shapes of a woman I haven't heard in this life but seemed soothing and familiar. I was involuntarily moving my body without my mind commanding me to do so, and felt like I was being scanned and tested without ill intent. I woke up feeling refreshed physically and mentally the next day, and actually cried tears of joy.

My third instance, I asked the universe and creator(s) to grant me knowledge and comprehension beyond what I already know so that I could solve any and all problems in our reality. I seemed to find myself in the same place where I heard the voices of my Grandmother and Mother, yet they were questioning if had some sort of ties with the multiverse or something to the degree (I cannot remember exactly). 

I felt, quite literally, roped back to our reality but was put into an asleep/awake mode. I saw geometrical patterns, almost in a strange fractal-state, and saw eyes within triangles circling around 3-dimensionally to the left of me while also seeing time speeding up (an hour-glass with time seemed to be present). I then saw all symbols and letters I could comprehend spirialing out from the eye, and then it transitioned to realistic human eyes and mouths in a kaleidoscope sort of way.

My fourth instance happened (two months ago) recently where I was in a dream-state that felt real, and then my head seemed to drop out of the dream and into an area that felt like I was not supposed to enter. I saw the eye in a triangle rotating again 3-dimensionally, and below it were geometrical shapes similar to that of a tesserract; however, the shape inside the cube was a sphere.

If anyone has any type of knowing what I might be going through, what I should do if I revisit these strange happenings, and where I should look in terms of research it would be very much appreciated.

Edited by Braykon
Grammatical change.
  • Like 1

On 8/2/2023 at 12:57 PM, Braykon said:

I asked the universe and creator(s) to grant me knowledge and comprehension beyond what I already know

so that I could solve any and all problems in our reality.

I saw geometrical patterns, almost in a strange fractal-state, and saw eyes within triangles circling around 3-dimensionally to the left of me while also seeing time speeding up (an hour-glass with time seemed to be present). I then saw all symbols and letters I could comprehend spirialing out from the eye, and then it transitioned to realistic human eyes and mouths in a kaleidoscope sort of way.

I saw the eye in a triangle rotating again 3-dimensionally, and below it were geometrical shapes similar to that of a tesserract; however, the shape inside the cube was a sphere.

I asked the universe and creator(s) to grant me knowledge and comprehension 

It showed you something. It means that it showed you fragments of a grander response. As usual, these are fragments of what so-called reality is composed of. A glimpse of what's all around you. Humans perceive it as a simulation.

I saw geometrical patterns, almost in a strange fractal-state, and saw eyes within triangles circling around 3-dimensionally to the left of me while also seeing time speeding up (an hour-glass with time seemed to be present). I then saw all symbols and letters I could comprehend spirialing out from the eye, and then it transitioned to realistic human eyes and mouths in a kaleidoscope sort of way.

I saw the eye in a triangle rotating again 3-dimensionally, and below it were geometrical shapes similar to that of a tesserract; however, the shape inside the cube was a sphere.

If anyone has any type of knowing what I might be going through, what I should do if I revisit these strange happenings, and where I should look in terms of research it would be very much appreciated.

It will lead you to something. A different perspective. And you will find out all by yourself what patterns mean and what connections will result from them. If you are successful, the whole human experience will align itself. And that from the perspective of what caused everything. And not how Humans see it from their perspective. Here is a small example of what fragments could be..That does not mean that it is in context.

• Thanks 1

On 8/5/2023 at 10:36 AM, Origin said:

I asked the universe and creator(s) to grant me knowledge and comprehension 

It showed you something. It means that it showed you fragments of a grander response. As usual, these are fragments of what so-called reality is composed of. A glimpse of what's all around you. Humans perceive it as a simulation.

It will lead you to something. A different perspective. And you will find out all by yourself what patterns mean and what connections will result from them. If you are successful, the whole human experience will align itself. And that from the perspective of what caused everything. And not how Humans see it from their perspective. Here is a small example of what fragments could be..That does not mean that it is in context.

Here is something else that needs to be translated from another perspective. Those who have seen non human pattern directly can relate to this. A meaningful context emerges when patterns have been mirrored. And words are replaced by patterns. There is a difference between the flawed human language and perception and the one coming from the other side. 

.... ;)

• Thanks 1

On 8/2/2023 at 4:57 AM, Braykon said:

I am diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, and I have considered myself to be a "different" thinker from the beginning of my life. I am open-minded to all possibilities and probabilities.

I do not have any sort of mental-health issue besides what I already stated above, and what I will tell you below is 100% accurate to my knowing.

I've had a few strange occurrences happen to me this year, and cannot tell if it's spirituality, insanity, or something else - I've seen a broad range of colours trying to reel me in while asleep, but I feared that I would not come back to this reality in my first instance. It was attempted a second time but I don't think I was ready.

My second occurrence happened when I was asking something of a higher power to speak with me, or heal me in some way. That very night, I was brought out of sleep by an angelic-like hum that sounded, and had shapes of a woman I haven't heard in this life but seemed soothing and familiar. I was involuntarily moving my body without my mind commanding me to do so, and felt like I was being scanned and tested without ill intent. I woke up feeling refreshed physically and mentally the next day, and actually cried tears of joy.

My third instance, I asked the universe and creator(s) to grant me knowledge and comprehension beyond what I already know so that I could solve any and all problems in our reality. I seemed to find myself in the same place where I heard the voices of my Grandmother and Mother, yet they were questioning if had some sort of ties with the multiverse or something to the degree (I cannot remember exactly). 

I felt, quite literally, roped back to our reality but was put into an asleep/awake mode. I saw geometrical patterns, almost in a strange fractal-state, and saw eyes within triangles circling around 3-dimensionally to the left of me while also seeing time speeding up (an hour-glass with time seemed to be present). I then saw all symbols and letters I could comprehend spirialing out from the eye, and then it transitioned to realistic human eyes and mouths in a kaleidoscope sort of way.

My fourth instance happened (two months ago) recently where I was in a dream-state that felt real, and then my head seemed to drop out of the dream and into an area that felt like I was not supposed to enter. I saw the eye in a triangle rotating again 3-dimensionally, and below it were geometrical shapes similar to that of a tesserract; however, the shape inside the cube was a sphere.

Personally I dislike all the labels for mental health we have now, they are mostly an excuse to medicate.

I believe you are going through your spiritual awakening. Just go with it and ignore all the naysayers.

Be careful playing with astral realms in the beginning, many dark ones lurk there and if they attach to you, can suck you dry emotionally by keeping you in a negative mind state.

Wild colours, geometric shapes are all very common.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Wild colours, geometric shapes are all very common.

Interesting idea Robin. I get migraines with "auras" with strings of flashing triangular colours, maybe there's more to it than the conventional explanation of brain function, perhaps some kind of psychic attack? 

2 hours ago, Campion said:

Interesting idea Robin. I get migraines with "auras" with strings of flashing triangular colours, maybe there's more to it than the conventional explanation of brain function, perhaps some kind of psychic attack? 

I feel it's easy to fall into the trap of believing everything is a weapon or a bad thing.

The earth frequencies are changing rapidly, you may just be becoming more sensitive to that too, especially if they are recent migraines, or you may be more sensitive to all the crap they pump into the air that's poisonous, or the EMF soup most folks live in.

I will say this, triangles are a big part of scared geometry. When my visions and dreams were in the early stages, I'd see those, hexagons, circles, and eyes. Always with colours behind and a kind of pulse beat with the colours. I still see them now in meditation and its how I know I'm entering "the zone" They were just the forerunner and gentle breakthrough to other big stuff and revelations which happened after.

When you get the next migraine, and I dont want this to sound trite in anyway as I'm aware how debilitating they can be, but if you have any control over your thoughts try to ask questions in your mind. Such as, "are these symbols meaningful for me" or "I am open and ready to receive guidance, please show me..."

Aura are just energy some folks can see. One of the things I notice is that this spiritual awakening journey tends to hone the talents you already have. I was always pretty good at reading people, now I'm razor sharp at it. After I healed from past experiences and let go of all fear, truly amazing stuff has happened. 

• Like 2

On 8/2/2023 at 4:57 AM, Braykon said:

You may find this article an interesting take on BPD, there are many more articles like this too.

I hope it gives you a new perspective 🙃

https://theartofhealing.com.au/2020/04/the-other-side-the-spiritual-gift-of-borderline-personality-disorder/

• Thanks 2