So now we know the next thing they will terrify the human race with….….preparing joe public for the fake invasion?

CarpeDiem

On 7/27/2023 at 7:34 AM, alexa said:

Personally I don't reckon these UFO's will be fake after finding out what I know now.

https://www.brighteon.com/f2e7653f-d115-47a1-9963-c16d714e5dbd

Watch at 9:37

Warning - I'm not trying to push flatearth or anything like that, I'm just trying to get to the truth so we can be prepared for what is to take place. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

According to this guy Enoch was the very first abductee via Aliens, what do you reckon ?

I believe Enoch was translated to this far away land (beyond the ice walls) the extra earth & IMO this is where the extraterrestrial's with their UFO's will come from.

3 hours ago, shabbirss said:

for many years, conspiracies have been going around about "project bluebeam" and a fake alien invasion.
iirc, David Icke also spoke about it, that a fake alien invasion will be used to bring about the "new world order"

Wouldn’t surprise me.

But then again they may be real aliens that turn up in a Ukrainian coloured ufo before stepping out banging pots and pans for our health service and then taking a knee as the first man of colour appears in the gathering crowd. Of course their space suit will be rainbow themed and it will be clear the space ship will emit zero emissions.

After that I have no idea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/27/2023 at 1:20 PM, Morpheus said:

Screenshot_20230726_223648_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Could it just a distraction tactic?

I'm less inclined to believe in classic aliens who have travelled vast distances across space as frankly that would take ages and for what? A take me to your leader moment with Joe Biden?

For any actual alien, the real cost of travel in terms of time/risk would need to be low. I'm much more certain any aliens that have reached us must have learnt how traverse multi-dimensional hyperspace, i.e. a real set of infinite dimensions that can either be thought of as quantum spawned parallel universes or more neatly as single infinite dimensional Hilbert Space.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Could it just a distraction tactic?

I'm less inclined to believe in classic aliens who have travelled vast distances across space as frankly that would take ages and for what? A take me to your leader moment with Joe Biden?

For any actual alien, the real cost of travel in terms of time/risk would need to be low. I'm much more certain any aliens that have reached us must have learnt how traverse multi-dimensional hyperspace, i.e. a real set of infinite dimensions that can either be thought of as quantum spawned parallel universes or more neatly as single infinite dimensional Hilbert Space.

Having listened to this week's summary by Mike from Around the World it does seem like a parallel to pre 9/11.

Just prior to the world being blindsided by that outrageous psyop the subject of "aliens" was being scrutinised in Congress ; then on the Eve of the Attacks Rumsfeld casually announced the missing trillions.

Are we about to be hit from another totally unexpected angle while we are looking that way like the street magician diverting our eyes with his cup and ball routine?

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2023 at 8:08 PM, northern star said:

Could anything from outer space or other dimensions be any more evil, ill-intentioned, catastrophic and destructive for humanity than the elite cabal, world governments, mainstream media and politicians we already have here on earth? I seriously doubt it. Our 'leaders' have caused world poverty, famine, disease, environmental destruction, distress, anguish, war and mass genocide for centuries. What could the aliens do to terrify us more than this lot?

Therefore I dont think we have anything to worry about from UFOs.

I am in agreement.  They would hardly be bothering to travel millions of light years to bring us yet another bill.

On 7/31/2023 at 7:56 AM, Mazthehobo said:

Wouldn’t surprise me.

But then again they may be real aliens that turn up in a Ukrainian coloured ufo before stepping out banging pots and pans for our health service and then taking a knee as the first man of colour appears in the gathering crowd. Of course their space suit will be rainbow themed and it will be clear the space ship will emit zero emissions.

After that I have no idea.

Then one of the "aliens" will ask directions for the residence of the Great Greta of Trollberg.

• 1 month later...

Just like every other subject that has any truth to it they surround it with lies and flood it with disinformation. Making it hard to be open to a subject that is always changing specific details or being discredited solely based on personal beliefs . Once you have a better understanding of workings on a handful of subjects it all seems to fall into place and reveal the truth to what's being hidden from us and why. Always be open to being wrong about something.  Aliens are very real. Inter dimensional demons as well. The reason people don't agree on this is for the simple reason they are all defining the terms by what they believe when in fact most using various names and referring to the same thing. It's one part of a massive secret being kept from us. Even before the Roswell incident which btw turns out was actually true . The only lie was it didn't crash. We shot it down using tech Nikola Tesla had designed and was weaponized. Ever since then we've been reverse engineering many off world /alien /ufo tech.  Just like humans being both good and bad it's the same with aliens. Mostly good and living by the universal law of one. Contact was made long ago and deals were made. However much had a time limit on keeping it secret. Now this whole alien invasion thing most likely would be faked in the sense that it's not gonna be a hologram but actually be our of governments secret reverse engineered UFOs staging an attack to actually destroy key places with another motive driving it. I find it interesting that many spoke of a Luciferian secret movement involved in child sex/trafficking ring decades now. The more it's being revealed and exposed some still are oblivious to it solely because of personal belief over facts.  Just know a key piece to that puzzle is in fact aliens. Not the good ones either. Much the reason they are not being revealed to the masses. 

• Like 1