So now we know the next thing they will terrify the human race with….….preparing joe public for the fake invasion?

CarpeDiem

The thought of this scam and the feeling that we're moving ever closer to it is daunting / sickening. There could be so much mileage in this, and it would provide a perfect scapegoat. It would sure take the spotlight off all the other scams, and would be a great reset or a bridge to the reset. Who would have time to discuss brexit or the financial crisis? Convid helped unite the world, 9/11 was a shared crisis, but this? Bloody hell, it would give the reality tv fans something to talk about. Oh shit. What if we have to one day go down the route of ... let's think ... what would it be ... the sun exclusive interview with the leader of ... or I fell in love with a ruthless alien ... that's after they've killed half the world, and united us against a common enemy I suppose. 

• Haha 2

This is quite remarkable, they're really pushing this on now 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12339997/ufo-hearing-tictac-whistleblower-house-oversight-committee-congress.html#socialLinks

UFO Congress hearing: Whistleblower David Grusch suggests people have been murdered as part of conspiracy to keep alien craft a secret

First-of-its kind bombshell hearing saw three ex-military blow whistle on UFOs

Shared experiences with craft that looked like 'dark cube in transparent sphere' 

Former intelligence officer hinted US government had murdered to keep secrets

A veteran pilot said he saw white 'tic tac' UFO perform other-worldly maneuvers 

'It was amazing to see. I told my buddy I wanted to fly it,' said Commander Fravor

By STACY LIBERATORE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

UPDATED: 22:05, 26 July 2023

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, dumbcritic said:

Regardless if aliens are real or not, you should be asking why the media and some in ''government'' have been pushing this? Also, the fact that John Podesta has been wanting disclosure for many years now should raise a massive red flag.

11 hours ago, CarpeDiem said:

Personally I don't reckon these UFO's will be fake after finding out what I know now.

https://www.brighteon.com/f2e7653f-d115-47a1-9963-c16d714e5dbd

Watch at 9:37

Warning - I'm not trying to push flatearth or anything like that, I'm just trying to get to the truth so we can be prepared for what is to take place. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Observations said:

This is quite remarkable, they're really pushing this on now 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-12339997/ufo-hearing-tictac-whistleblower-house-oversight-committee-congress.html#socialLinks

UFO Congress hearing: Whistleblower David Grusch suggests people have been murdered as part of conspiracy to keep alien craft a secret

First-of-its kind bombshell hearing saw three ex-military blow whistle on UFOs

Shared experiences with craft that looked like 'dark cube in transparent sphere' 

Former intelligence officer hinted US government had murdered to keep secrets

A veteran pilot said he saw white 'tic tac' UFO perform other-worldly maneuvers 

'It was amazing to see. I told my buddy I wanted to fly it,' said Commander Fravor

By STACY LIBERATORE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

UPDATED: 22:05, 26 July 2023

Would be intresting if these aliens that show up will have one eye, go by the name of the antichrist, and get the UN throne of power

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Tell you what ... if these aliens ever arrive and destroy each and every one of us, I'll give you all £1,000 each!

It's all sheer bloody nonsense.

I hope you've got deep pockets 😂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Tell you what ... if these aliens ever arrive and destroy each and every one of us, I'll give you all £1,000 each!

It's all sheer bloody nonsense.

An Alien landed on Brighton beach  one night when I was shore fishing down near the Marina wall!images.jpg.4baa589e468f6a2d208530b8125a7a25.jpgHe sold me some new intergalactic flying trainers { Size 11 }, I don't know what he laced them with, but I was tripping all night!🤔😜🤫

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Observations said:

I don't think it would be hard to persuade people that an attack was launched by 'Aliens'. It would be a great distraction and launch pad. 

Government sources say 'Nothing to worry you sheep though, just wear some 'mint sauce body rub', gloves and masks, and keep two Metres distance from them, don't break wind, or laugh, and they will not harm you'! This is the same spokesperson who, a few years ago said that 'Sharks will only attack you if they are wet and you provoke them'!

🤔

• Thanks 1

Anything which has been pushed by the msm for the past 80 yrs (since 1947) has to be agenda ridden bullshit.

Yes it was ridiculed then accepted then ridiculed then accepted a hundred times over, but it is an important card in the game. 

Hegelian Dialectic- 

Thesis- An alien spacecraft crash landed in 1947

Antithesis- It was a weather ballon, nothing to see here

Synthesis- Please believe in aliens from outer space

These beings are older than us, have helped us and killed us in the past, and may even be part of us, but if you know about their true identity then it’s game over for those that want to keep their power over everyone

If you believe they’re aliens from outer space then the msm’s job is done, the true nature of reality, ourselves and the world will never be revealed. Victory. 

Could anything from outer space or other dimensions be any more evil, ill-intentioned, catastrophic and destructive for humanity than the elite cabal, world governments, mainstream media and politicians we already have here on earth? I seriously doubt it. Our 'leaders' have caused world poverty, famine, disease, environmental destruction, distress, anguish, war and mass genocide for centuries. What could the aliens do to terrify us more than this lot?

Therefore I dont think we have anything to worry about from UFOs.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 7/26/2023 at 11:27 PM, dumbcritic said:

Regardless if aliens are real or not, you should be asking why the media and some in ''government'' have been pushing this? Also, the fact that John Podesta has been wanting disclosure for many years now should raise a massive red flag.

Probably to distract from the fact him and his ilk are about to have their worldwide child trafficking and murder operation exposed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I'm inclined to believe that this is just more 'theatre for the masses'.

The alternative thinkers/conspiracy theorists have been fed numerous 'whistleblowers' over the years who have made all sorts of wild unsubstantiated claims.

Now this is breaking through into the 'mainstream' media, you'll have to forgive my scepticism.

• Like 5