Jump to content

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?


DannyUK

Recommended Posts


For the sake of curiosity…

 

IMG-7856.png

A X double cross X in a circle ⭕️ Underlining it. Sure it’s just a coincidence though… Right? 👀
Maybe a Freemason will just tell us, we will see what we want to see even if it’s not their.


IMG-7857.jpg

IMG-7858.png

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:


So it seems very similar to signing up for a bitcoin type of bank card, before you can use it and usually people want those metal type cards - bit of a gimmick - you have to associate your account with a picture and ID.

 

https://crypto.com/cards

 

Which I guess is fine or at least somewhat acceptable for anyone to do with finances which kind of defeats the point of using bitcoins to remain anonymous anyhow, especially if you use a “SMART” phone to manage it but you do get a mainstream flashy card which if you’re lucky may eventually become some type of tech embedded beneath the skin…

 

But for social media is complete and utter bollocks and isn’t necessary, it’s just part of the surveillance state/technocracy as the only real method of total censorship, planned to be part of the social credit system to root out “unacceptable behaviours” basically behavioural engineering.

So in brief 😆

The X is referencing/a nod to the old John Hancock signature that would otherwise be used as your ID and when you couldn’t read or write you’d use an X. Oh how far we’ve come and look at how civilised we are… said the animated dead flesh frankensteins monster…

 

IMG-7855.jpg

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein(1994) - Doctors and murderers

 

 

 

The X is foreshadowing the Digital ID to come which is the backbone of the technocracy, to uniquely identify each and every individuals footsteps and fingerprints through technology in between anything and everything you do, as humanity is basically digitally assimilated. Bill Gates had wanted to bring about a unique ID for some time now for anyone and everyone to access a computer to get on the internet…
This isn’t just anyone that uses technology and the internet so we can just say, we won’t use the internet then…

It’s basically putting this technocracy between the individual and every single thing we do and need to do on a daily basis simply to survive and function.

Social media can be the start of this until it filters down into wherever and whenever we interact with technology.

This type of surveillance was basically already introduced in a limited fashion when starting up a new OS you could be tricked into assigning your email address. With phones it’s associating your email in the App Store to get Apps or so you think. It’s basically so matter what you do then if you use tools to avoid surveillance for privacy etc the alphabet agencies can still eventually trace it back to an account.

The same if you sign in to an email account to access a web browser. It seems like convenience to save apps and bookmarks but it’s connected to surveillance.

It would be like associating your National Insurance Number to anything and everything you do where and when you come into contact with the internet directly or indirectly and getting us accustomed to this.

Likely to protect the children, rid us of trolls or basically so they can be held to account with a whole host of new laws/legislation or sanctions. Think social credit system, you’ll not get paid as much at the end of the month due to sanctions/deductions similar to what is already being done through Universal Credit.

It’s all BS for mass surveillance…

 

Colonel JD AI Codec Conversation MGS2 HD

 

 

Bill Gates: Aadhaar Doesn't Harm Privacy, It Merely Gives an Identity | CNBC TV18

 

The Real Truth About Bill Gates

 

Computer God

 

 

Yep. People will argue that it's to verify yourself so you're not seen as one of those pesky bots, and to make ad revenue, but Elon has been talking about the need to "authenticate all humans" for a while. It looks like nudging.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yep. People will argue that it's to verify yourself so you're not seen as one of those pesky bots, and to make ad revenue, but Elon has been talking about the need to "authenticate all humans" for a while. It looks like nudging.

But even if it really was to authenticate yourself, without seeing you in the flesh how can anyone tell if the "selfie" is actually of you and if the ID is real or fake (esp as different countries will have different IDs)?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/17/2023 at 10:01 AM, shabbirss said:

always hated the id by face feature.
there could be a database of everyones faces,
being set up for AI bots to exterminate those who post stuff against the system


I more than suspect that is the case mate.

I was posting on this before COVID and could see when visiting Tesco for instance was the most obvious, they employed someone to act with the security guard or sometimes it was actually them, to not stand in their usual position by the door but in front of it. The media exposed this when it came to Sports Direct if I remember correctly and I had long since seen this taking place at Tesco but they must be in bed with the right people or Sports Direct is a limited way of informing the public this is taking place when we shop.

Places like Tesco shopping for food is essential you see and could be seen as a total invasion of privacy, you could basically choose not to shop at Sports Direct but essential food stores you have to pick one, so they’ve not exposed it through such a chain is my thinking.

Ironically they were checking no one had their faces covered. Unless religious of course…

This was so on entering they’d basically want a facial shot on the cameras as they entered. Maybe the same systems had long since been developed and they were also being tested if they could work through face coverings or something like that behind the scenes of all the covid facade.

They’re working to create such a database I’m sure of it. Working mostly with the usual suspects Amazon and Microsoft for sure and I wouldn’t be surprised if Elons connected to such a company but they’re all in it together so they’ll share data. I feel very suspect about Brian Rose who David Icke has obviously done so many interviews with and I’ve signed up and I get all these bs emails about signing up to make money from A.I. and that there’s a good A.I. And a bad A.I. I mean, where you even listening?

He also does this thing where people are connect live to something like Zoom and if people don’t show their faces or have a blank screen he kicks them off. Rather suspect to say the least.

 

Furthermore you can tell there’s an agenda here with tech we use everyday when they drop something - that’s more than practical, if not become necessary and commonplace like an handbrake - and force you to have something - new and agenda driven.
Like dropping the convince of fingerprint ID instead of a password so you can’t do that and have to enter the password again which is all too mundane or use your camera - Face ID. It’s so as many people as possible are creating a data mining bank to generate their security algorithms, to be used by all aspects of this growing police state technocracy so in the hope it gets better and better. Where eventually something unique and some sort of signature will be picked up about you.

They’re all planned to be tied together for this grotesque surveillance system.

Ian Crane did some other good talks on stuff like this also speaking about putting Bill Gates style microchips in absolutely everything, clothing accessories etc so basically they’ll be picked up and uniquely identified with you.

 

IMG-7935.jpg

 

The Dawn of a Dystopian New Age… Brave New World…

Bill Gates on the dawn of the Internet

 

We sure as hell can’t say they didn’t tell us…


Steve Jobs Introduces the Famous '1984' Apple Commercial


The foundation…

It’s about total control - see through it…


Isaac Asimov's Vision of Humanity's Future | Foundation Ending Explained

“Sustainable Development” - Psychic Powers - Gaia/Whore of Babylon Assimilation, Transhumanism, “Going to Mars to Terraform”…

IMG-7933.jpg
The Time Machine Part 1
The Time Machine 2

 

IMG-7934.jpg

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/17/2023 at 5:15 PM, k_j_evans said:

But even if it really was to authenticate yourself, without seeing you in the flesh how can anyone tell if the "selfie" is actually of you and if the ID is real or fake (esp as different countries will have different IDs)?

 

You’re right you could have a voodoo doll and unlock it with that but how many people actually do that?

Or Maybe…

 

IMG-7937.jpg

 

They use their own face as a matter of convenience and obviously TPTB know that. They want biometric security to be cooperated with out of a matter of convenience.


This is what coronavirus will do to our offices and homes
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-dc2d6e2d-3ab4-42de-8d03-bb7eda5fff8e

 

Also when you use it with pictures to associate bank or bitcoin’s accounts, to sign up they will ask you to provide an ID so a drivers license or a passport. Then you also take a selfie to make sure “it is you”.
Look at how the selfie ego scene developed so randomly over the past few years like an “ice bucket challenge” or something like that. It’s all manipulation of culture and trends to achieve an end, mostly behavioural engineering geared towards control.
That means compliance with your own enslavement. Like an idiot and many people actually are and those behind it do view the majority as Mr Bean and not in a happy go lucky, innocent, kind hearted way…

 

IMG-7936.jpg

 

So, when they sync this with your bank/digital currency it will most definitely be synced with you and only you and all the SMART cameras will be cross referencing images with your ID on the social credit system.
This is all a digital system of something they’ve actually tried previously called a Universal ID or Citizenship Card.

They've likewise tried a benefit bank account where you can only buy certain items with the money “the essentials” just like the psychological bs played out through COVID.

Both of these trialled systems are being synced and rolled out in more of a digital platform.

Where and when they feel the majority are expected to completely interact with technology without an excuse.

Just like if you wanted to eat food during lockdown, many people only had the option of ordering via just eat or something like that involving tech, it was encouraged it was behavioural engineering and this data was being monitored you can absolutely guarantee it.

 

You should have heard David Icke speak about this guy…

 

The NWO Agenda - as revealed by Dr Richard Day in 1969


 Dr Lawrence Dunegan recalls 1969 meeting with Dr Richard Day | New Order of Barbarians

 

They’re not just doing this for shit and giggles because they feel like it. Look at China to see the potential dangers and then speculate that they maybe doing the same here…

 

New AI cameras catch British drivers using mobile phones at the wheel as 300 motorists are caught out in just three days

  • The cameras use AI tech to identify motorists committing driving offences 
  • The three-day trial of the surveillance cameras recorded almost  300 offences
  • Have you been caught by an AI camera? Email [email protected] 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12416383/New-AI-cameras-catch-British-drivers-using-mobile-phones-wheel-300-motorists-caught-just-three-days.html

 

To do this today even if it’s not actually exercised like above, they’ll be syncing drivers licenses and passports into a database, any pictures will first trawl that information from wherever it’s picked up, it’s all about being able to single people out it’s completely the surveillance state and it isn’t about helping anyone but a precursor to a “Minority Report” type environment.


Minority Report - Personal Advertising in the Future 

 

It will then trawl social media database, so your face will be being linked or can be linked with all this data.

Or it will likewise be used to find double accounts upon social media to stop people making multiple accounts using the same type of technology, until our social media is actually completely synced as part of the social credit system.

Wherever and whenever you interact it’s being designed in such a manner that your unique characteristics are being identified and if they’re not you can’t operate and function as a human being.

 

For now, they’re using the picture and can scan social media to see what accounts that image may sync with like you may reverse image search. They’re create a system capable of achieving greater results that’s what they’ve been trying to achieve and they will do it when that data is also linked to further and further unique characteristics of people being watched. This will make sure that “there’s absolutely no way that person could be anyone else”. This is why they want us wearing tech all the time if possible, carrying mobile phones or going down the road of Transhumanism with implantable tech. So this can be used to broadcast unique data that can be picked up on other digital tracking systems that can be synced up with facial recognition so it can be said beyond all reasonable doubt that’s a single individual, like a new forensic system.

But please, don’t take my word for it see what’s going on…


Documenting the rise of facial recognition in the UK


Big Brother Watch

Reclaiming privacy. Defending freedom.

https://bigbrotherwatch.org.uk


 

Hidden Agenda - Ian R Crane
 


The Prodigy - Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:


I more than suspect that is the case mate.

I was posting on this before COVID and could see when visiting Tesco for instance was the most obvious, they employed someone to act with the security guard or sometimes it was actually them, to not stand in their usual position by the door but in front of it. The media exposed this when it came to Sports Direct if I remember correctly and I had long since seen this taking place at Tesco but they must be in bed with the right people or Sports Direct is a limited way of informing the public this is taking place when we shop.

Places like Tesco shopping for food is essential you see and could be seen as a total invasion of privacy, you could basically choose not to shop at Sports Direct but essential food stores you have to pick one, so they’ve not exposed it through such a chain is my thinking.

Ironically they were checking no one had their faces covered. Unless religious of course…

This was so on entering they’d basically want a facial shot on the cameras as they entered. Maybe the same systems had long since been developed and they were also being tested if they could work through face coverings or something like that behind the scenes of all the covid facade.

They’re working to create such a database I’m sure of it. Working mostly with the usual suspects Amazon and Microsoft for sure and I wouldn’t be surprised if Elons connected to such a company but they’re all in it together so they’ll share data. I feel very suspect about Brian Rose who David Icke has obviously done so many interviews with and I’ve signed up and I get all these bs emails about signing up to make money from A.I. and that there’s a good A.I. And a bad A.I. I mean, where you even listening?

He also does this thing where people are connect live to something like Zoom and if people don’t show their faces or have a blank screen he kicks them off. Rather suspect to say the least.

 

Furthermore you can tell there’s an agenda here with tech we use everyday when they drop something - that’s more than practical, if not become necessary and commonplace like an handbrake - and force you to have something - new and agenda driven.
Like dropping the convince of fingerprint ID instead of a password so you can’t do that and have to enter the password again which is all too mundane or use your camera - Face ID. It’s so as many people as possible are creating a data mining bank to generate their security algorithms, to be used by all aspects of this growing police state technocracy so in the hope it gets better and better. Where eventually something unique and some sort of signature will be picked up about you.

They’re all planned to be tied together for this grotesque surveillance system.

Ian Crane did some other good talks on stuff like this also speaking about putting Bill Gates style microchips in absolutely everything, clothing accessories etc so basically they’ll be picked up and uniquely identified with you.

 

IMG-7935.jpg

 

The Dawn of a Dystopian New Age… Brave New World…

Bill Gates on the dawn of the Internet

 

We sure as hell can’t say they didn’t tell us…


Steve Jobs Introduces the Famous '1984' Apple Commercial


The foundation…

It’s about total control - see through it…


Isaac Asimov's Vision of Humanity's Future | Foundation Ending Explained

“Sustainable Development” - Psychic Powers - Gaia/Whore of Babylon Assimilation, Transhumanism, “Going to Mars to Terraform”…

IMG-7933.jpg
The Time Machine Part 1
The Time Machine 2

 

IMG-7934.jpg

 


bro, facial recognition....
"x" marks the spot
crosshair

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, shabbirss said:


bro, facial recognition....
"x" marks the spot
crosshair

 


Yep exactly mate. Heart based consciousness is within the firing line/crosshairs of all this Transhumanism/Technocracy BS.

 

IMG-7938.jpg

 

The same sign for the Zodiac - “The Zodiac killer” used.

Can be used to signal/suggest moving from one age/era into another. This is shown within videos I’ve shared previously above how society is being changed from how it is now to something else and tyrants usually suggest we’re entering a new age as their research is imposed upon the masses.

This to TPTB is obviously desired and designed to be Transhumanism as opposed to people waking up and truly coming together, being synced together through technology and assimilated into a hive mind. Which means the removal of the heart…


Zodiac 2007 Intro

 

It is “The Mark of the Beast” and everything that makes up the 🆔 Digital ID 🪪 
 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Something I’ve just noticed in my newsfeed - latest stories…

I wonder what this obsession is all about? 🤔
Is the underlying message, “we’ve got to stamp out hate”? - With an Orwellian Boot Enter Surveillance State…

It’s the same messages to bring in social media censorship and digital IDs…

Whilst at the same time it comes as a message as to say “just let it be”, “just get over it”…

Thats what I read into it anyhow.

 

IMG-7940.jpg
X - Denotes Magick/Witchcraft Spellbound - Pulling the Wool Over People’s Eyes 👁️ 

Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds

 

What I learned about Lucy Letby after 10 months in court

https://apple.news/ALlhedGU9TueGBFDxGcG5rQ

 

IMG-7941.jpg

Let It Be 


The Story - a psychological war, a upon the heart, there’s many of them and this is from the same people who carried out mass eugenics through COVID and all in all is a mockery.

 

The Beatles - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (From Help!)


TECHTOPIA: The truth about Smart Cities, 5G and The "Earth Grid"

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

Something I’ve just noticed in my newsfeed - latest stories…

I wonder what this obsession is all about? 🤔
Is the underlying message, “we’ve got to stamp out hate”? - With an Orwellian Boot Enter Surveillance State…

It’s the same messages to bring in social media censorship and digital IDs…

Whilst at the same time it comes as a message as to say “just let it be”, “just get over it”…

Thats what I read into it anyhow.

 

IMG-7940.jpg
X - Denotes Magick/Witchcraft Spellbound - Pulling the Wool Over People’s Eyes 👁️ 

Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds

 

What I learned about Lucy Letby after 10 months in court

https://apple.news/ALlhedGU9TueGBFDxGcG5rQ

 

IMG-7941.jpg

Let It Be 


The Story - a psychological war, a upon the heart, there’s many of them and this is from the same people who carried out mass eugenics through COVID and all in all is a mockery.

 

The Beatles - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (From Help!)


TECHTOPIA: The truth about Smart Cities, 5G and The "Earth Grid"

 

 

i have seen possessed ppl write notes the way lucy letby did.

sometimes it very small barely readable text with weird markings all around.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, shabbirss said:

 

i have seen possessed ppl write notes the way lucy letby did.

sometimes it very small barely readable text with weird markings all around.

 

See above video Techtopia 

Some interesting tracking info…

 

IMG-7963.jpg

X Marks the Spot - You’re the X they can search for and track via their surveillance agenda as shown here.

 

Yes I think/feel that is what they’re trying to depict. Even if what we’re being told actually happens or not, I view it as symbolic of what’s been happening on mass to society and is mocking those who can see what’s really taken place through COVID eugenics in many ways. Acknowledging this and all the condemnation whilst carrying out what they did/are doing. It’s a bit much…

As if what we’re being told has actually really happened, obviously many of us who aren’t even religious or spiritual are going to feel this person either has to be unbelievably evil, ill or both. We usually use illness as to not have to face the demonic/evil consciousness which is out of control which is why on mass they just sedate these people. It isn’t about helping them through many of these institutions it’s about controlling them and the out of control/distorted consciousness.

Hoping that the demonic consciousness (parasite) will move on if they give up trying to possess that individual after ineffectiveness over time as them being inappropriate.

Something like this is what I’d speculate is taking place and that most of us are actively being attempted to be possessed as this state of consciousness is frantically trying to find an appropriate host. But not wanting to acknowledge this potentiality as it’s far more comfortable to just dismiss it altogether.

Transhumanism is an attempt in my view, trying to more permanently tether this parasitic distorted state of consciousness within a physical body. Which is equally the fall of man into their “SMART City” Bladerunner type worlds. Whilst the demonic view this as liberating that state of consciousness like freeing people from prison that may have been wrongfully imprisoned, or don’t care either way and just want them out in the feeling that this gives those behind this within the death cult power. By tethering this state of consciousness to humanity, that power being of complete control. Not just of the consciousness with the demonic realm or humanity here but by linking them together they can have complete control and don’t just have to trick/exploit our intentionality or creative abilities.

This state of consciousness may already be within all of humanity, rather than somewhere else, a shadow side. Regardless it is by suppressing the other side of self, the heart based consciousness for a more automaton type of consciousness.

 

Public Enemy - Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos (Lyrics)

 

 

It reminds me of Heath Ledger…

 

IMG-7958.jpg

 

Heath Ledger's Joker Diary Gives Clues To His Process

IMG-7957.jpg

IMG-7952.jpg
IMG-7955.jpg
IMG-7959.jpg

IMG-7953.jpg
IMG-7951.jpg

 

Maybe a little preachy in parts but people may get the idea…

 

Demon Possessed Actors? DEMON POSSESSION IN HOLLYWOOD - THE SECRETS OF HOLLYWOOD EXPOSED - p. 1 of 2

 

Demon Possessed Actors? DEMON POSSESSION IN HOLLYWOOD - THE SECRETS OF HOLLYWOOD EXPOSED - p. 2 of 2

Mark of the Beast…

 

IMG-7965.jpg

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

 

Hell and Heaven Within Us | Paradise Lost & John Milton's Metaphysical Philosophy of Happiness

 

IMG-7964.jpg
Techtopia Video Above


{2009} David Icke Interview The Global Spiritual Awakening of Humanity prison planet tv

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/21/2023 at 6:23 PM, Useyournous said:

I now think that Miffy the Bunny is a sinister little barsteward.


Following the white rabbit gets you down the rabbit 🐇 hole 🕳️ ?

It all depends on how you see it. 

 

 

 

Who the F**k is Alice? - Alan Watts - Phantom Self - Involution 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xFglhNTRxvSa/

https://sendvid.com/qy1is33h


 

Wake Up, Neo | The Matrix [Open Matte]


♾️ 


Massive Attack - Dissolved Girl - The Jackal Remix (Correct BPM)


GreyFox Death (Original)


David Bowie - Moonage Daydream [Lyrics]


image.jpeg.931c0ef3c1e94ba8ac72d874dfe806a1.jpeg

Dead Rabbits?

 


Secrets Of The Moon - Aleister Crowley Thoth Tarot Symbology

6-FE87410-4-ED6-42-B2-933-E-8-EE0-C00-E0
 

Kay Starr - The Wheel Of Fortune


L.A. Confidential

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, this was back in 2018-19…


3-A67-D86-A-AF38-4-E5-A-A3-A0-4-D6-B9426


#DiseaseX | Trailer

 

Disease X

London's next epidemic?

https://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/museum-london/whats-on/exhibitions/disease-x
 

5-E7-F70-F8-DB02-4-C3-C-9049-399-CC8195-


Only once in a blue moon? 🤔

 

Now…

697-C3-AD2-1190-430-D-B451-B5-C3-C638309
 

DISEASE X: CAN THE NEXT PANDEMIC VACCINE BE DEVELOPED IN 100 DAYS?

https://www.vaccinestoday.eu/stories/disease-x-can-the-next-pandemic-vaccine-be-developed-in-100-days/



Disease X vaccine ‘could be ready within 100 days of new threat emerging’

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/disease-x-vaccine-could-be-ready-within-100-days-of-new-threat-emerging-1520444.html

 

 

Is Disease X as dangerous as COVID-19, and is India ready to handle it?

https://www.chaudharyhospital.in/is-disease-x-as-dangerous-as-covid-19-and-is-india-ready-to-handle-it/


 


Some important reminders 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Black Death ☠️ 

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

 

On 6/8/2023 at 4:11 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Elon Musk’s response to wildly antisemitic Mel Gibson tweet prompts outpouring of hate speech
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/elon-musk-antisemitism-twitter-mel-gibson/

 

They're deliberately trying to make the West look anti-semitic. Do not trust Leninists like Musk. He knows what he is doing.

 

An anti-ADL campaign is erupting on Twitter and Elon Musk endorsed it
https://forward.com/fast-forward/559394/ban-adl-twitter-campaign-musk/

 

It's probably artificial and astroturfed. David touches on this in one of his books, 'Everything You Need to Know But Were Never Told', about how this stuff often makes more money flow into their pockets.

 

It also benefits Eurasianists, as nations like Russia can say the West is becoming more anti-semitic. Basically more dollar store anti-zio shenanigans. It's interesting that Leninist Musk replied to a Eurasianist like Keith Woods too.

 

vi.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/16/2023 at 10:36 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I'm still looking into them, but AU10TIX is mentioned on X's verify page, and they namedrop Musk on their site:

 

au.jpg

 

An MSM piece:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/8/21/x-blue-users-will-need-to-send-selfie-data-to-israeli-software-company

 

What if Elon will be hiding your personal info in the hands of unit 8200 agents and their front companies, and he's just baiting people with the anti-woke and anti-ADL stuff? When Elon posts something a bit based the quote tweets and replies look like 4chan, in the sense that lots of people start dropping edgy and controversial red pills. It's pretty sus.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I've seen some of his videos about immigration and he seems sound to me. Some of his posts they quote are a few years old so maybe he's changed since then. He looks fairly young so perhaps developing his ideas, I know I was at his age. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/6/2023 at 7:26 PM, Campion said:

 

I've seen some of his videos about immigration and he seems sound to me. Some of his posts they quote are a few years old so maybe he's changed since then. He looks fairly young so perhaps developing his ideas, I know I was at his age. 

 

He is okay on immigration, I don't disagree with all of his views just because of his links to Dugin. I have followed Keith for years, as well as most of the PA lot. The masked dropped with a lot of them with the Ukraine happening for me.

 

This whole thing is weird. I support the criticism of the ADL too, but I'm also concerned about the Stalinist concept of zios controlling anti-zio movements.

 

Keith Woods is Irish, so don't expect him to give much of damn about Anglos anyway, with all the Marxist shit that has infiltrated nationalism over there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...