Hats and ties and the New Age movement

Many psychics and healers don't like their clients to wear hats and ties or even to fold their arms (interferes with chakras?), so it is noteworthy that hats and ties are not as commonplace anymore. 

IMO, this was planned by the Ruling Elite who I believe are behind the New Age movement.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Many psychics and healers don't like their clients to wear hats and ties or even to fold their arms (interferes with chakras?), so it is noteworthy that hats and ties are not as commonplace anymore. 

IMO, this was planned by the Ruling Elite who I believe are behind the New Age movement.

Your right, the elite are behind this, they have pushed this New Age Movement & it is the greatest threat to Christianity.

They will do anything to hide God, as they know Humanity has the power to overcome anything when God is behind them.

Edited by alexa

I'm not a Christian nor do I subscribe to any mainstream religion, but they are definitely being 'reformed' and/or removed in preparation for the new religion/ethic that is based on 'connecting with nature' and based on the death of the 'ego'/individuality. We will be just cogs in the machine; bees in the hive.

Regarding hats and ties, 'trendy' business execs like the Silicon Valley crowd and Richard Branson helped to make not wearing a tie acceptable in the business world.

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2023 at 12:14 AM, Grumpy Grapes said:

The geometric lines of a suit, shirt and tie might have a connection to this. 

A tie is like a noose or something which is symbolic of closing off the throat chakra, meaning you won’t talk or speak up which goes down well in business, suppress your spirit/soul for money etc.

The lines of the placket/lapel/collar of a suit with a shirt underneath are similar to a square and compass, the tie intersects it all and completes the deal you’ve done whilst shutting down your voice/spirit in pursuit of monetary gains

B0E706FA-EF23-4030-B6B5-651C6C8BA61F.jpeg.54fbb942c37090f49ade53e4538d7305.jpeg

it’s a bit crude but you get the idea, the tie  and shirt collar covers the throat chakra, the lapels cover and intersect the heart chakra and the bottom tip of the tie creates a square and compass and covers the chakra near the belly button.

It’s an idea anyway 

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty
  • Like 1