What Would You Do If Every Conspiracy Was Proved?

With all the deliberate separation being courted via media, entertainment and government now in full swing, and new revelations almost daily, I think we should be looking forward to where we want this to go.

So, here is something to think about.

What if all the conspiracy theories were admitted to, and everything is out of the closet, what would you do next?

Would you shout how right you were from every roof top so you can feel validated? Or would you fall back to sleep afterwards?

Would you try to help those who got sucked in or not?

Have you planned for the end of this chaos? What is your purpose in the post revelation period?

Sometimes by focusing too tightly on the now, we miss the bigger picture of what life may be like after the fall of the cabal.

We can choose, now, to make a better future for all, united as one clan for the good of all, or we can choose to continue bickering over who was or is right and sit in our righteous indignation clinging to the past.

What's your choice, and what are you doing now, in this moment, to bring about the result you desire?

why are you so sure that a full reveal would lead to the fall of the cabal?

what if a large swathe of humanity are just simply collectivists?

that half of humanity might WILLINGLY chose to live as a slave class under the cabal

I don't personally believe there is going to be a big coming together of humanity against the cabal. I think large numbers of people are on the same consciousness waveband as the cabal

What i think is happening is a big SPLIT where large numbers of people are beginning to CONSCIOUSLY realise what the implications of the cabals intentions are and then deciding that is not what they want for themselves or their families.

So the real question is how those people then extricate themselves from the collectivist slave class who will continue to line up for their ration of kool aid even as it destroys them

how do we get off this runaway train? and no i don't believe everyone will get off the train or even wants to get off the train. you can't force people to get off the train either. if they make that choice then that is the trip they have chosen for themselves and they will have to suffer those consequences. The question is how WE avoid that?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

Well it was more a question for those who are awake now and have some time to plan. I agree we cant and shouldn't force people. It's their decision. 

The cabal are already in freefall it's just not in your face obvious yet.

Yes, we are splitting apart, but how many are actively looking for a future rather than assuming there will be a big fight to end it all? Not many from what I've seen.

18 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

how many are actively looking for a future rather than assuming there will be a big fight to end it all? Not many from what I've seen.

that's why i'm not as optimistic as you

Edited by Macnamara

4 hours ago, RobinJ said:

What if all the conspiracy theories were admitted to, and everything is out of the closet, what would you do next?

It's not about what I would do, it's about what the masses would hopefully do.

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

that's why i'm not as optimistic as you

We manifest the reality we desire and we get what deserve. if no effort is applied to either change ourself, cure the programming received, and remove the darkness we carry then we remain in that zone, no matter how much info we have uncovered.

Therefore optimism and planning is the only way forward. Negativity or even a pessimistic outlook does and will hold you back. 

What it who do you want to be...what legacy would you wish to leave behind?

19 hours ago, RobinJ said:

We manifest the reality we desire and we get what deserve. if no effort is applied to either change ourself, cure the programming received, and remove the darkness we carry then we remain in that zone, no matter how much info we have uncovered.

Therefore optimism and planning is the only way forward. Negativity or even a pessimistic outlook does and will hold you back.

What it who do you want to be...what legacy would you wish to leave behind?

i don't think you have to be a pessimist or an optimist. I think you can be a realist

i am realistically working towards being the change i want to see in the world. however the world is changing fast and the rug can be pulled from underneath us which is why we need numbers on our side

yeah its definitely moving at a pace, it feels desperate to me, like they thought maybe covid jab would kill more than expected and faster so that we would be more controlled already. That doesnt seem to be the case.

However, desperation and panic seem to be more apparent in the higher up's. The recent Sound Of Freedom child/ sex trafficking movie, showes the attempt to disparage and shut it down with claims of nonsense etc, seems to bear this out too.

We are witnessing the end of the old world in slow motion demolition.

I would stand corrected. But it's not so I dont have a need to think about it.

The questions i posed are  not about who is right or wrong, it's the lack of planning or aftermath I'm interested in.

People get stuck in a thought process and forget to look at the bigger picture. 

Why would anyone have a meltdown over anything, it's a rather pointless and immature reaction showing a lack of communication skills therefore a moot question.

• 9 months later...

If we do live with other 'aliens' I would hope to come to a resolution with whatever happened in the past.  However humans were created and what species was subsequently subordinated I believe began the animosity.  The rest is details with all parties involved.

Not so fun being in the middle of the food chain is it?  We are farmed as we farm ourselves.  The law of recompense spares nothing.

I think it was the 80's movie Wargame, the one with young Matthew Broderick.  He learned the only way to win the game was to not play.  We find ourselves here, in Life, without memory of an agreement to come.  We have the option to dance to Life's tune, or dance to the imitation.  I recommend finding that tune that takes us home.

For a split to be sustainable there must be a truce.  Any one here willing to start with those around them?  If you really want to kickstart a change I implore people to take the tough introspective into what they eat.  There is no right and wrong.  But there is harmony and discord.  We must take responsibility for all citizens of our home if we're to stand a chance.  

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, 1velocity7 said:

id be curious to see the masses have a cognitive dissonance meltdown

i'm not sure how that would play out. they'd either go into denial or anger.

Indeed...and what about those who spend endless hours researching this stuff...?

What would they do with their life?

All the arguing, arrogance and judgement of others becomes pointless.

What we should be doing perhaps, is finding common ground not allowing the system to separate us further.