Hive minds

I don't know about anyone else, and this just might be my own slanted perception, but, a few months ago, I reread The Biggest Secret. The intro really struck a chord with me, more so than usual. To remind anyone reading this, there was an option, a choice laid out. We can either open the doors of our minds, and escape the prison we are expected to remain in, or allow ourselves to be enslaved. 

Years ago, I believed we would not, as a whole, allow ourselves to become cattle. Now I look at the world and I see nothing but. I know sheep/ cattle/ herd are derogatory terms, but they do fit, sadly. I personally do not know a single person anymore with the ability to think in a critical way. My own friends and family are hooked on social media, soap operas, reality tv etc and do not care what happens in the world. My sister said it perfectly, 'if it doesn't effect me, why should I care?' And that seems to be the attitude of many. Empathy died. Materialism and greed, ego and vanity thrive instead. The only thing that rattles my friends is not getting enough followers. For me, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this, it feels like Invasion of the body Snatches. No one notices or cares about what's happening anywhere, except ppl on this forum. No one can think for themselves and nobody questions a single thing they're told. I'm not saying everyone should think like me ( god forbid) but these ppl used to care. They all seem fully indoctrinated and looking forward to getting microchipped. In their words ' life will be easier.' 

I tried last night to mention the new film, the sound of freedom, at work. There were multiple people that all agreed child trafficking couldn't possibly be true because it would be on the news. These are the words of other psychiatric nurses that seriously should know better. Eyes wide shut. I've become an outsider, the weird one. I don't care about that part though. 

Anyone else utterly baffled by everyone around them? I've also noticed attention spans really dropping too, especially at work. Saying that, that might just be ppl zoning out whenever I speak 😉 

The stupid hivemind of Twitter has become the real world, believe as you're told, question nothing. Consume, obey... Fu*k that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

The thing that even many so called freedom people dont want to admit is that we are in a war for our souls, or a spiritual batte  if you will. 

The thing is that when we do open the door to it, many amazing things happen and life begins to flow much easier.

We really do have so much more power in us than we realise but we have to ask for guidance to break through.

We all chose to come here at this moment and we should all be looking for ways to unite with like minded souls. It makes what we are going through much easier.

I don't know if you use telegram app, but there are many freedom groups worldwide on there. Lots meet offline now too. Seek them out, for your own sanity, find locals who are think like you so you dont get sucked into the madness of the robot clan who live and die for social media likes.

I'm always happy to chat to people privately if they need help or just places to find information etc.

Next Level Soul is a great metaphysical podcast which you can find on youtube too. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Next Level Soul is a great metaphysical podcast which you can find on youtube too.

RobinJ,

Sounds like worth checking what you say.... I hope you provide a link like what I am doing BELOW (if you don't mind)... cheers.

Like this a lot btw >>>

We really do have so much more power in us than we realise but we have to ask

👍

We all chose to come here at this moment and we should all be looking for ways to unite with like minded souls. It makes what we are going through much easier.

👍

A mindful word for Sarah Jane too, I like your post a lot, in fact I had begun to write in answer to you last night something - but which in a sense became too much the amount of what a person can say on a subject and which could fit on a reasonable size post (*by my usual standard which may seem crazy but that's how words flow out and become more than most people can handle at one time*),,,,,,,, hence basicly I've now decided resisting commenting on the Hive Mind specificly for now, as I feel without reading the book maybe my mouth is best closed anyway, at least for now.... but don't think it's me turning away from that topic as I am sooooooo not, I simply have to keep myself in check though in efforts to reign myself in, in certain circumstances or situations when knowing how I be, when my stream of consciousness goes up and up and up, which in just words, if they increase in number fast, can seem ungainly or confusing..... and if left to spiral uncontrollably can seem kaotic like a cascading bluster of words which then becomes hard to navigate for the reader, and very possibly even harder for me myself trying to mitigate what is sensible to post that is actually readable to the many.....

Still, I STILL DO have some good news I feel great warmth in sharing to anyone that just in any sense needs an uplift in their life right now, and fast >>>so here it is folks >>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

For now then.... I just share this amazingly authentic person with y'all.... It may distract and even be the opposite of the Hive Mind, (gladly so I reckon on the whole) but we all get why that is I hope.... Check this woman youtuber OUT, please y'all >>>....

So who am I talking about, that which is Anna Brown, who I found out about ONLY YESTERDAY (9th July 2023).... and it is in her content I found NUMEROUS things that are super interesting ( ( (MUCH OF IT PROFOUND, INNATE, LOVING, & OF THE DIVINE ***yet so real and grounded too***) ) ) and resemble the truth of our beings at their very core which she puts across in a very novel way, and also btw, in every vowel she utters (**you will know what I mean when you listen for yourself**)... Her style is directly speaking truth no less!!... It is Powerful my friends!...

She conveys talk of this kind of topic through thought-provoking direct speaking dialect, talking to you  like you are the only person in the room= with care & sincerity!!!

So....I'm serious=}}} . . . ...if you have any resonance by what she is saying you will know more or less INSTANTLY.... She has a strong way of articulating words, and what is clearly thoughtful & from the heart.... So that what I heard in a few vids of hers' beats the spots off most people I've heard talk in terms of the spiritual essence and of the soul.......What she has to say is SERIOUSLY REALLY AWESOME by it's very nature and delivered in a style that is to say the least a unique & special way...... What comes out of what she says may sound extraordinary but as she herself says about HOW LIFE IS in one of these videos I've seen yesterday BECAUSE whatever is the secret as it were, is not meant to be extraordinary necessarily, but is OR SHOULD BE found in normal everyday life, AND SHOULD MAKE LIFE WHOLE like how everyday life should be minor miracle (sts).... Buuuut IN THIS DAY & AGE< frankly for this reason IT KIND OF IS extraordinary afterall, especially when you don't hear too many people in this way as she does ! ! ! ) 🫶🙏💫

A robust but beautiful soul and clearly full of no bull wisdom!!

Anna Brown == PURE awareness/ PURE consciousness & presence advocate of the soul.... How to keep your light lit by being authentic etc.... 
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=anna+brown+interview (not all an interview as such although there is one I see in the list here, which you too may find come up on this search link such as it is, I have seen only her shorter videos so far, but very very excellent!!!) 
so anyway I cannot recommend this woman enough roundedly speaking..... ANNA BROWN, on YT where I found her..... I hope y'all don't mind me adding some quality to your day for anyone interested which I hope you find anything from her IS GUARANTEED AS BEING VERRRRY WORTH A LISTEN, imo!!! 💡🙂

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

27 minutes ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

RobinJ,

Sounds like worth checking what you say.... I hope you provide a link like what I am doing BELOW (if you don't mind)... cheers.

Like this a lot btw >>>

👍

👍

A mindful word for Sarah Jane too, I like your post a lot, in fact I had begun to write in answer to you last night something - but which in a sense became too much the amount of what a person can say on a subject and which could fit on a reasonable size post (*by my usual standard which may seem crazy but that's how words flow out and become more than most people can handle at one time*),,,,,,,, hence basicly I've now decided resisting commenting on the Hive Mind specificly for now, as I feel without reading the book maybe my mouth is best closed anyway, at least for now.... but don't think it's me turning away from that topic as I am sooooooo not, I simply have to keep myself in check though in efforts to reign myself in, in certain circumstances or situations when knowing how I be, when my stream of consciousness goes up and up and up, which in just words, if they increase in number fast, can seem ungainly or confusing..... and if left to spiral uncontrollably can seem kaotic like a cascading bluster of words which then becomes hard to navigate for the reader, and very possibly even harder for me myself trying to mitigate what is sensible to post that is actually readable to the many.....

Still, I STILL DO have some good news I feel great warmth in sharing to anyone that just in any sense needs an uplift in their life right now, and fast >>>so here it is folks >>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

For now then.... I just share this amazingly authentic person with y'all.... It may distract and even be the opposite of the Hive Mind, (gladly so I reckon on the whole) but we all get why that is I hope.... Check this woman youtuber OUT, please y'all >>>....

So who am I talking about, that which is Anna Brown, who I found out about ONLY YESTERDAY (9th July 2023).... and it is in her content I found NUMEROUS things that are super interesting ( ( (MUCH OF IT PROFOUND, INNATE, LOVING, & OF THE DIVINE ***yet so real and grounded too***) ) ) and resemble the truth of our beings at their very core which she puts across in a very novel way, and also btw, in every vowel she utters (**you will know what I mean when you listen for yourself**)... Her style is directly speaking truth no less!!... It is Powerful my friends!...

She conveys talk of this kind of topic through thought-provoking direct speaking dialect, talking to you  like you are the only person in the room= with care & sincerity!!!

So....I'm serious=}}} . . . ...if you have any resonance by what she is saying you will know more or less INSTANTLY.... She has a strong way of articulating words, and what is clearly thoughtful & from the heart.... So that what I heard in a few vids of hers' beats the spots off most people I've heard talk in terms of the spiritual essence and of the soul.......What she has to say is SERIOUSLY REALLY AWESOME by it's very nature and delivered in a style that is to say the least a unique & special way...... What comes out of what she says may sound extraordinary but as she herself says about HOW LIFE IS in one of these videos I've seen yesterday BECAUSE whatever is the secret as it were, is not meant to be extraordinary necessarily, but is OR SHOULD BE found in normal everyday life, AND SHOULD MAKE LIFE WHOLE like how everyday life should be minor miracle (sts).... Buuuut IN THIS DAY & AGE< frankly for this reason IT KIND OF IS extraordinary afterall, especially when you don't hear too many people in this way as she does ! ! ! ) 🫶🙏💫

A robust but beautiful soul and clearly full of no bull wisdom!!

Anna Brown == PURE awareness/ PURE consciousness & presence advocate of the soul.... How to keep your light lit by being authentic etc.... 
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=anna+brown+interview (not all an interview as such although there is one I see in the list here, which you too may find come up on this search link such as it is, I have seen only her shorter videos so far, but very very excellent!!!) 
so anyway I cannot recommend this woman enough roundedly speaking..... ANNA BROWN, on YT where I found her..... I hope y'all don't mind me adding some quality to your day for anyone interested which I hope you find anything from her IS GUARANTEED AS BEING VERRRRY WORTH A LISTEN, imo!!! 💡🙂

Ok, I will check her out and let you know.

Also, heres the next level soul channel link

https://m.youtube.com/@NextLevelSoul

What's interesting is that when you listen to the stories of near death experiences, it's often the bit after that event which is fascinating.

Alex from that channel, expressed the soul wake up process exactly like I have witnessed in mine, and other folks on this path, lives:

When they first try to wake you up you will get a few gentle nudges. Later this turns more insistent. You'll start getting weird experiences that you cant explain. Next comes a smack in the face with something big, then if you still refuse to listen you will end up in a near death to force you onto your true path.

Either way, you are getting on it 😂

• Haha 1

Just found this if anyone is interested....https://kimholeung.com/free/ A 12 step free guide to more simplicity in your life etc.......He has a video on YT called "Remember Who You Are", (reminiscent in title like one of DI's books) yet if you listen to someone like Joe Dispenza he will tell us you have to forget who you are (perhaps ironicly), in order to bring resonance for change in the Quantum Field of our electro-magnetic vibration or something like that.......

I guess it depends on both our aim, context or circumstances, about whether the self identity is all important or not..... For example in the age of AI forthcoming, the SELF will most definitely become more valuable than ever before.  Quantum Computers exist, but that too is based around nature as I understand, not so much machine learning AI.

Just now, Certified Green of Heart said:

Just found this if anyone is interested....https://kimholeung.com/free/ A 12 step free guide to more simplicity in your life etc.......He has a video on YT called "Remember Who You Are", (reminiscent in title like one of DI's books) yet if you listen to someone like Joe Dispenza he will tell us you have to forget who you are (perhaps ironicly), in order to bring resonance for change in the Quantum Field of our electro-magnetic vibration or something like that.......

I guess it depends on both our aim, context or circumstances, about whether the self identity is all important or not..... For example in the age of AI forthcoming, the SELF will most definitely become more valuable than ever before.  Quantum Computers exist, but that too is based around nature as I understand, not so much machine learning AI.

I dont know the Kim person but have watched lot of Joe D. I suspect it's because they come at the same subject from different angles and therefore their terminology is different. Joe is definitely a science based guy so he is about evidence and proof. His stuff was a big part of my own understanding in my early spiritual journey, as I needed more proof back then.

Now I'm guided to find the relevant information or a get messages, dreams or visions too. I do think anyone trying to get on this path now will have a faster paced awakening to self than previously. I've definitely witnessed a speeding up of knowledge and talents I'm gaining.

It's funny looking back, I never had any spiritual friends when I was younger, now I'm surrounded by believers...!