Jump to content

BBC presenter paying for sexual images


Andy Mac

Recommended Posts

The BBC have now covered the story on its News site:

 

A BBC presenter has been accused of paying a teenager for sexually explicit photographs, beginning when they were 17, according to The Sun.

The newspaper reported that the unnamed presenter had paid the alleged victim tens of thousands of pounds in total.

It is understood that the BBC is looking into the allegations, and that the star is currently not scheduled to be on air in the coming days.

The Sun said the young person's mother complained to the BBC on 19 May.

They are now aged 20. The corporation said the information would be "acted upon appropriately".

"We treat any allegations very seriously and we have processes in place to proactively deal with them," a BBC spokesperson said.

"As part of that, if we receive information that requires further investigation or examination we will take steps to do this. That includes actively attempting to speak to those who have contacted us in order to seek further detail and understanding of the situation.

"If we get no reply to our attempts or receive no further contact that can limit our ability to progress things but it does not mean our enquiries stop. If, at any point, new information comes to light or is provided - including via newspapers - this will be acted upon appropriately, in line with internal processes."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

And then, having set the bait, the "authorities" can clamp down on sites or individuals who speculate on the individual's identity.

 

Maybe it's Laura Kuenssberg. Oops... 😇

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Get some more tins of whitewash in, lads.

 

It's definitely a bit of an odd story. As the BBC said that this presenter has now been stood down, then it will probably be quite obvious who it is very soon, even if they don't get named.

Edited by numnuts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Jason57 said:

I'm pretty sure this these are very tame shenanigans going on at the BBC.

 

This is why I found it a bit of an odd story. Other than for the fact that this is all said to have begun when the selfie taker was 17, it doesn't seem much different to what is allowed on OnlyFans, from what I can gather. The very same OnlyFans that all of the mass media seem to heavily promote, at every given opportunity. And most of the energy in this story seems to be focused on the supposed sordidness of the affair, rather than on the age of the alleged victim. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that any nudes in this case only got sent after the alleged victim turned 18. Furthermore, I have never viewed anything on OnlyFans, but if I had paid for some nudes on there, then am I responsible for what the recipients of my cash go and spend it on? I am not condoning what may have gone on here, but it seems to have been blown way out of proportion. It is probably someone that the BBC wants to get rid of. 🙂 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rylan Clark has taken to social media to clear his name following reports a BBC presenter allegedly paid a teenager more than £35,000 for sexually explicit pictures.

 

After seeing rumours linking his name to the story, BBC Radio 2 broadcaster Rylan has taken to social media to slam the allegations.

"Not sure why my names floating about but re that story in The Sun - that ain’t me babe. I’m currently filming a show in Italy for the BBC, so take my name out ya mouths," he warned.

 

Edited by Andy Mac
Typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rylan is of the generation that is more pc and fully out in the open, so 100% it isn't him.

Good on him to jump in early and make the statement.

 

I'm suspecting it will be someone more old school and probably therefore someone who has developed a stealthy Savile like approach. It might be someone no one expects. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MOD NOTE: Please remember that speculation on the individual's identity is not allowed as it puts the forum (and possibly yourselves) in problematic legal positions. If someone in the public eye decides to makes a statement themselves, then discussing that in itself is not an issue.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

MOD NOTE: Please remember that speculation on the individual's identity is not allowed as it puts the forum (and possibly yourselves) in problematic legal positions. If someone in the public eye decides to makes a statement themselves, then discussing that in itself is not an issue.

It aint too hard to guess………he’s on tv and radio, now he is not 😂👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, CarpeDiem said:

It aint too hard to guess………he’s on tv and radio, now he is not 😂👍

 

Well yeah, but it's summer...a lot of shows are on hiatus.

 

Trying to "guess" whoever it might be, prompted by the MSM's baiting revelations, is pretty pointless and as there are no clues as to age or gender, why bother.

 

It'll come out (if you excuse the phrase) in the (white)wash anyway. It's distraction.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Andy Mac said:

So Rylan, Jeremy Vine and Gary Lineker have publicily stated it is not them. I wonder how many more will do the same over the next few days?

Imagine working for a company that has a statue of a paedo outside its headquarters and then you have to come out publicly and state you are not the pervert in question. 
 

personally I have no idea who it might be. I don’t have a license and don’t listen to the radio. But I do wonder if this revelation somehow coincides with the Schofield ‘scandal’ and something else is at play here….

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This guy really gives hints as to who it is - not a weather presenter but he's Welsh who commentated on the Royal Coronation who's connected and powerful.

 

12.15 is when he says Wales will be reeling in 2023 and not the main presenters who people are targeting on social media.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Andy Mac said:

Rylan Clark has taken to social media to clear his name following reports a BBC presenter allegedly paid a teenager more than £35,000 for sexually explicit pictures.

 

It couldn't possibly have been him, as he is one of the biggest skinflints going.

 

 

 

13 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Trying to "guess" whoever it might be, prompted by the MSM's baiting revelations, is pretty pointless and as there are no clues as to age or gender, why bother. It'll come out (if you excuse the phrase) in the (white)wash anyway. It's distraction.

 

Yes, it's amazing how the mass media give heavy coverage to some stories that are guaranteed to fuel speculation, then act all innocent, before going after the speculators. The whole story sounds like complete bollocks anyway. Further to what I have already mentioned, I think that a BBC presenter began some sort of relationship with a 17 year old male. Then, as time went on, they began to hand over money. I don't believe this was always for direct purchases of selfies, although they may well have received some selfies. More like reciprocal back scratching. And what's the law, when it comes to an adult buying nude selfies of someone who is 17 years old? I don't know for sure, but wouldn't it be illegal and, therefore, a police matter? If I am correct, then it would only reinforce what I guessed about any nude selfies only being sent after the alleged victim turned 18. Illegal? No. Inappropriate? For me, yes, but not for the OnlyFans promoting mass media. Oh, how they pretend some times. Tragic, as in the alleged victim spent some of the money on hard drugs? Obviously.  

 

So, what's going on here? Firstly, like you said, just another conveyor belt story to distract from the big things that the PTB don't want the sheeple to think about. As in, excess deaths, 'Covid' fraud, Brexit reversal and WHO Treaty etc.. Secondly, this story will be used to demonise speculation and push the Online Safety Bill harder, in whatever way they can. Finally, as with Schofield, who the PTB were long gunning for, this is someone who the PTB want to get rid of.             

 

P.S. If by gender you meant biological sex, then it has been confirmed that the alleged perpetrator is a man.

 

 

 

13 hours ago, Andy Mac said:

So Rylan, Jeremy Vine and Gary Lineker have publicily stated it is not them. I wonder how many more will do the same over the next few days?

 

Inappropriate, but I reckon that the vast majority of those naming Lineker were on the wind up.

 

 

 

12 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

personally I have no idea who it might be. I don’t have a license and don’t listen to the radio. But I do wonder if this revelation somehow coincides with the Schofield ‘scandal’ and something else is at play here….

 

We are in the middle of a societal purge. Not just within the mass media.

 

 

 

11 hours ago, Andy Mac said:

 

I was perusing a list of all active male BBC presenters yesterday. I didn't see one name, then think 'I will be astonished!'. Fail.

Edited by numnuts
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guys been named online, but seriously this feels like a set up, buying nude photos is fuck all compared to the adrenochrome guzzling shithouses who frequent the BBC. No one gets outed without reason, but we'll see what happens here.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/8/2023 at 12:02 AM, Andy Mac said:

A BBC presenter has been accused of paying a teenager for sexually explicit photographs, beginning when they were 17, according to The Sun.

Is that illegal? Serious question isn't the age of consent 16?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Guys been named online, but seriously this feels like a set up, buying nude photos is fuck all compared to the adrenochrome guzzling shithouses who frequent the BBC. No one gets outed without reason, but we'll see what happens here.

Funnily enough i saw the man that is being accused, in london back in april, my mum pointed him out i walked straight past him 😂and for some reason i thought of his name last night which is strange because he is an obscure person really..

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I made the mistake of looking through twitter regarding this and there's a huge witch hunt happening without any proof. Sheep acting out herd mentality and accusing innocent people. The BBC really need to release the name officially to stop it all. Just my opinion. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sarahjane said:

I made the mistake of looking through twitter regarding this and there's a huge witch hunt happening without any proof. Sheep acting out herd mentality and accusing innocent people. The BBC really need to release the name officially to stop it all. Just my opinion. 

Agreed. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...