If the human experience is just a simulation, a fake produced by evil beings why are our 5 sense so awesome?

Jim1

Our senses of smell and taste fill a home with love and joy when a favorite meal is being prepared and shared with family and friends. Our hearing is so sensitive it can enjoy and produce beautiful music. We see in vivid color and the world around us is amazingly colorful. A sense of touch that we all need and without which there would be no lovemaking. 

. Although I no longer believe in the God of the Bible I still see all of these 5 senses as gifts from a loving source. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't believe in the God of any Bible, but do believe in a Higher Power, All Source, All Love...or just plainly called, God.  God means whatever it means to YOU.  A religious text just gives you that belief's version of what they think God is.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mr H said:

I would like to know why you make the first assumption?

Yes it is a bit like a simulation. Five senses give us a particular view of reality separate from reality 

David Icke makes the case in his book The Trap and in other books that the bodies we occupy and the whole world around us is essentially fake, a simulation produced by an evil technologically advanced reptillian race. They then keep us in fear, anger, hatred and orchestrate wars and such because they apparently need and feed off of our negative energy. He also believes that reincarnation is part of their program and that they erase our memories and force us back into the simulation. 

He says in The Trap that these reptillian overlords want us to believe that we are limited to our 5 senses. Implied in all this is that they gave us our five senses although it's all an advanced form of AI or virtual reality. I'm saying that our 5 senses are really amazing and contribute massively to our happiness and joy, why would these beings "create" us this way? How would that serve their purpose? Plus I don't think that such angry heartless beings COULD produce us this way. I think only a loving God/creator/source could or would do so.

Edited by Jim1

One could argue that our senses are extremely limited and causes us pain and suffering as well. With sight for example, we only see a tiny sliver of the electromagnetic spectrum, imagine how wonderful a sunset would be if we also saw the ultraviolet spectrum for example.

The same with hearing and smell, compare our limits with say a dog, we are missing so much.

And the sense of touch, sure we get a lot of pleasure from that, but we also get A LOT of pain. And sometimes it's chronic pain that you can't get rid of no matter what you do.

So I would say it's both good and bad, and perhaps that's the point. If we couldn't feel pleasure, would there still be real suffering? Or is the suffering greater because we compare it to the pleasures? So in order to reap the most negative energy, the reality has to feed us with positive energy?

On 7/2/2023 at 1:21 PM, Jim1 said:

David Icke makes the case in his book The Trap and in other books that the bodies we occupy and the whole world around us is essentially fake, a simulation produced by an evil technologically advanced reptillian race. They then keep us in fear, anger, hatred and orchestrate wars and such because they apparently need and feed off of our negative energy. He also believes that reincarnation is part of their program and that they erase our memories and force us back into the simulation. 

He says in The Trap that these reptillian overlords want us to believe that we are limited to our 5 senses. Implied in all this is that they gave us our five senses although it's all an advanced form of AI or virtual reality. I'm saying that our 5 senses are really amazing and contribute massively to our happiness and joy, why would these beings "create" us this way? How would that serve their purpose? Plus I don't think that such angry heartless beings COULD produce us this way. I think only a loving God/creator/source could or would do so.

Yes I understand and personally agree with most of that. Although personally I would say that God created this illusiory experience and it's been hijacked by evil.

On 7/2/2023 at 11:09 PM, whatastrangegame said:

One could argue that our senses are extremely limited and causes us pain and suffering as well. With sight for example, we only see a tiny sliver of the electromagnetic spectrum, imagine how wonderful a sunset would be if we also saw the ultraviolet spectrum for example.

The same with hearing and smell, compare our limits with say a dog, we are missing so much.

And the sense of touch, sure we get a lot of pleasure from that, but we also get A LOT of pain. And sometimes it's chronic pain that you can't get rid of no matter what you do.

So I would say it's both good and bad, and perhaps that's the point. If we couldn't feel pleasure, would there still be real suffering? Or is the suffering greater because we compare it to the pleasures? So in order to reap the most negative energy, the reality has to feed us with positive energy?

You make some good points and present a decent theory but I still think if they want us to be miserable, fearful, angry, hateful and so on they would have left out anything pleasurable and anything that gives us joy, raises our vibration etc. Plus when we are "home" in the spirit realm we see a greater spectrum of colors hear and enjoy music more fully, Don't feel pain etc. This is according to Michael Newton in his books, Rich Martini in his books and podcasts and those who have had a near death experience. David Icke on the other hand has a bleak view of the afterlife or the between lives experience. He doesn't offer much if any evidence for his view that the 4th dimension which we enter into after death is controlled by the evil Reptillians. He refers to a scene in a Star Trek episode in which a woman who is near death is speaking to a man who appears to be her father. The man is trying to get her to go into the tunnel of light but she refuses suspecting it is a trap which it is. Icke thinks that this is the reality we face after death. I'm sorry but I need more than a Sci fi series to convince me of that. I have been listening to Michael Newton's book Journey Of Souls. It presents a much more pleasant picture and it's more convincing in my opinion.

9 hours ago, alexa said:

Absolutely - God breathed an immortal soul into Adam.  

I believe our soul is immortal also but I will try to make the case that the Bible actually teaches that the soul is mortal, that the soul dies. About Adam: according to Genesis God said to Adam "from dust you came and to dust you will return" as punishment for his sin. Ecclesiastes 9:5,10 says that "the dead are conscious of nothing at all" and that there is no work or planning  or knowledge in gravedom. Ezekiel 18:4 says that the soul that sins "will die". The Bible compares death to sleep many times, ". The kings of Israel and Judah "fell asleep in death". Jesus said to his disciples that their friend Lazarus was sleeping when Jesus knew that he had actually died (Luke chapter 11). When Jesus supposedly resurrected Lazarus after 4 days there was nothing said about his having been in heaven. Would it have even been a kind act for Jesus to have removed him from heaven after 4 days. Even Jesus was said to have been in the grave for 3 days. He had to be fully dead according to the whole divine plan so he would be a Ransome in exchange for Adam. He was later resurrected AND THEN went to heaven. Only when I stopped believing that the Bible is a message from God did I start looking for a better understanding of God, the afterlife etc. Sorry if this opinion angers anyone but I couldn't stop myself. Plus I think that the real God is much kinder and more loving than the God of the Bible. Look up Psalm 137:9 for instance. Also the God of the Bible supposedly destroyed men women and children and most of the animals in a worldwide flood. He instructed the Israelites to kill all the Canaanites, defeat the fighting men on the battlefield then go into the cities and towns and slaughter the elderly, the women and the children. It specifically says "do not feel sorry for them". I have struggled for many years to accept that these and many others are somehow the acts of a loving God. I don't accept that anymore.

Edited by Jim1

4 hours ago, Jim1 said:

Look up Psalm 137:9 for instance. Also the God of the Bible supposedly destroyed men women and children and most of the animals in a worldwide flood. He instructed the Israelites to kill all the Canaanites, defeat the fighting men on the battlefield then go into the cities and towns and slaughter the elderly, the women and the children. It specifically says "do not feel sorry for them". I have struggled for many years to accept that these and many others are somehow the acts of a loving God. I don't accept that anymore.

I have debated this many times. The reason that God ordered the men, women & children to be killed as like in the flood was b/c these beings were of the Nephilim (giants) & their animals were of a mixed kind & not of their own kind.

Remember what happened to Saul for him not keeping Gods command ? 1 Samuel 15:9.

God does nothing without good reason.

Paul says in 1 Corinthians 15:51 

Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

3 hours ago, alexa said:

I have debated this many times. The reason that God ordered the men, women & children to be killed as like in the flood was b/c these beings were of the Nephilim (giants) & their animals were of a mixed kind & not of their own kind.

Remember what happened to Saul for him not keeping Gods command ? 1 Samuel 15:9.

God does nothing without good reason.

Paul says in 1 Corinthians 15:51 

Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Somewhere it says that the Canaanites were being devoted to destruction because their SINS had reached the level where they were deserving of destruction not because they were all Nephilim. When the 12 spies went out I believe they found giants in only one of the cities which I never understood because I thought the deluge killed them all. In Noah's time too only some of the people were nephilim not all. The Gibeonites were spared, if they were giants they couldnt have fooled the Israelites into thinking that they were from a distant land. Rehab and her family were not giants. That account of Jericho always bothered me especially. Rehab said to the spies that all the people of Jericho were in fear of them and their God. How is that not grounds for sparing them? It was enough for sparing the Ninevites. I don't know how the animals of the Canaanites were abnormal in any way, I don't think the account says that. If Noah took two and in some cases seven of all the animals according to their kind from the existing animals then there must not have been anything wrong with the animals in his time.

1 hour ago, Jim1 said:

Somewhere it says that the Canaanites were being devoted to destruction because their SINS had reached the level where they were deserving of destruction not because they were all Nephilim. When the 12 spies went out I believe they found giants in only one of the cities which I never understood because I thought the deluge killed them all. In Noah's time too only some of the people were nephilim not all. The Gibeonites were spared, if they were giants they couldnt have fooled the Israelites into thinking that they were from a distant land. Rehab and her family were not giants. That account of Jericho always bothered me especially. Rehab said to the spies that all the people of Jericho were in fear of them and their God. How is that not grounds for sparing them? It was enough for sparing the Ninevites. I don't know how the animals of the Canaanites were abnormal in any way, I don't think the account says that. If Noah took two and in some cases seven of all the animals according to their kind from the existing animals then there must not have been anything wrong with the animals in his time.

I meant Rahab not Rehab lol.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/1/2023 at 11:21 PM, The All Eye said:

I don't believe in the God of any Bible, but do believe in a Higher Power, All Source, All Love...or just plainly called, God.  God means whatever it means to YOU.  A religious text just gives you that belief's version of what they think God is.

On 7/4/2023 at 9:21 AM, Ethel said:

You are right, there is beauty to be found here. I don't conceptualize our overall God as something separate from us, our soul is an aspect of God.

I agree with both of you!

• Like 1

Maybe God ordered Caanites to be killed along with their women and children was because all that bloodline had evil embedded in its DNA (The sins of the fathers are the sins of the sons).

If the children had been allowed to live maybe they would have grown up to be murderers and rapists. - And if the women had been allowed to live they they would have spawned more evil through their babies.

Like a cancer, the whole race had to be slaughtered, cut out, otherwise it would have sprang up and spread again.

You’d want EVERY trace of the cancer to be eradicated.

That’s why God said not to feel sorry for them.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/1/2023 at 6:15 AM, Jim1 said:

Our senses of smell and taste fill a home with love and joy when a favorite meal is being prepared and shared with family and friends. Our hearing is so sensitive it can enjoy and produce beautiful music. We see in vivid color and the world around us is amazingly colorful. A sense of touch that we all need and without which there would be no lovemaking. 

. Although I no longer believe in the God of the Bible I still see all of these 5 senses as gifts from a loving source. 

I have recently continued to read/listen to David Icke's books and listen to him on podcasts. The answer to my question above is in the word simulation. The reality we perceive is not a creation by the Archons but a simulation or a lower vibratory copy of what Icke calls "prime reality". Our bodies are like an extremely advanced virtual reality perceiver of our surroundings limiting us to 3D perception only. 

I'm not 100 percent sold on this but I totally accept his exposing of the global elites trying to centralize power and enslave us all and that they are doing the bidding of evil non-human entities who are harvesting our low energy fear, anger, pain etc. (loosh). I think he might be right about the reincarnation cycling program run by these evil entities also. Check out Isabella Greenes' book Leaving The Trap. Reading her book brought me back to reconsider David Icke's work.

On 8/7/2023 at 7:22 AM, SuperstarNeilC said:

Maybe God ordered Caanites to be killed along with their women and children was because all that bloodline had evil embedded in its DNA (The sins of the fathers are the sins of the sons).

If the children had been allowed to live maybe they would have grown up to be murderers and rapists. - And if the women had been allowed to live they they would have spawned more evil through their babies.

Like a cancer, the whole race had to be slaughtered, cut out, otherwise it would have sprang up and spread again.

You’d want EVERY trace of the cancer to be eradicated.

That’s why God said not to feel sorry for them.

You are quoting or actually misquoting one of the laws given to the Israelites supposedly through Moses which says that A son should not be put to death for the sins of his father and a father should not be put to death for the sins of his father but the Bible God does this himself many times in the Old Testament. I'm going from memory but I it's Gehazi who was an assistant to Elisha was struck with leprosy by God for a greedy deceitful act and ALL of his offspring was struck with it also. They weren't put to death but it still goes totally against the spirit of God's own law. The good news is I think the bulk of the Old Testament is fiction.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2023 at 2:11 AM, Just Another Simulation said:

I've noticed that sometimes when I watch tv I can smell things. Once I was watching someone going into a basement and I could smell a basement smell. There's been other significant times I could smell things by looking at them. We may need to reconsider our senses.

I've had the same myself when I'm really absorbed in something. It happened more often when playing video games, and especially after smoking marijuana.

I think it's linked to hypnosis. Ie you forget you're in a simulation, hence you smell what you expect to smell. 

Similar to the demonstration where you blindfold someone and put a peg over their nose. Get them to chew on either a piece of apple or a piece of raw potato, to them it tastes (smells) of whichever you told them it is.

On 7/6/2023 at 12:20 AM, Bombadil said:

Why does the afterlife or whatever need to be pleasant? I imagine what ever is next will be indifferent to our perception of it. 

No one is here without a reason. And that means in a nutshell that we are all seriously flawed.:classic_wink: A neutral observer might get the impression that Humans don't even meet the minimum requirements to have a reason to fulfil a purpose on the other side. The other side is not the nonsense that NDEer are trying to sell. The other side does not correspond in any way to what humans believe or want to delude themselves into believing. None of the bullshit Humans create here will find its way to the other side. Humans have a choice..Either defeat their own demons or remain feral. Otherwise we're back in the holodeck.  

• Thanks 1

On 11/6/2023 at 6:25 PM, Chris P said:

I've had the same myself when I'm really absorbed in something. It happened more often when playing video games, and especially after smoking marijuana.

I think it's linked to hypnosis. Ie you forget you're in a simulation, hence you smell what you expect to smell. 

Similar to the demonstration where you blindfold someone and put a peg over their nose. Get them to chew on either a piece of apple or a piece of raw potato, to them it tastes (smells) of whichever you told them it is.

Makes sense.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2023 at 4:21 AM, The All Eye said:

I believe there is something out there that controls our lives, souls etc, but, I firmly believe that the 'bible' is just another control tool to keep the sheep from straying too far for fear of eternal damnation!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1