France Riots

Sarahjane

These muslim version of George Floyd riots are spreading now round Europe. 

Antifa and far left will not miss the opportunity to unite for their revolution ideals.

Many year's ago I had a girlfriend I had just met and she invited me to Marxism over 20yrs ago now. 

I was very new to politics but what I heard was worrying. 

John Reid think his name was ,he was on stage with lynsey German and the the talk was about Abu Hamsa. 

The talk went "Even thoe we do not agree with Abu Hamsa we must defend his rights because we are fighting the same enemy, Western imperialism". 

"When the Muslims take to the streets we need to be stood shoulder to shoulder as this is our only chance of real revolution "

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Using what he perceives as the West's collective achilles heel, Erdogan blames France riots on ‘institutional racism’.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/turkey-s-erdogan-blames-france-riots-on-institutional-racism/ar-AA1dnJlZ

' “In countries known for their colonial past, cultural racism has turned into institutional racism,” he said on television after chairing a weekly cabinet meeting. '

Says Erdogan in the above article, the president of the country whose past included the Ottoman empire, as he continues his own ethnic civil war against the Kurds. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Campion said:

' “In countries known for their colonial past, cultural racism has turned into institutional racism,” he said on television after chairing a weekly cabinet meeting. '

Says Erdogan in the above article, the president of the country whose past included the Ottoman empire, as he continues his own ethnic civil war against the Kurds. 

Yep. I think said before that if you tried to guilt a Turk or other cultures about their past they would probably laugh in your face, and rightfully so to be honest. The idea of making people feel guilt for the crimes of others is manipulative behaviour.

Would I like to be a migrant living in a dumping ground ghetto in Paris? No, and it probably does suck to be honest. It's not the fault of the average French person though. Some say that they don't have much upwards mobilty too, but yet again, the average French person on the street never promised them anything. I can sympathize with both sides to a certain extent, and if both sides directed their issues at the PTB instead of making regular peoples lives a misery then things wouldn't be so bad.

Even the colonial issue has some nuance, like the fact that Europeans were getting enslaved to barbary pirates before France's colony put a stop to it. A lot of this stuff is just old tribal beefs that innocents get caught in the middle of.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/2/2023 at 3:21 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Just saying...

athena-350331744-mmed.jpg

I'm finding it hard to care about much recently, but realistically speaking, how many years do people think France has left?

And did anyone see the interview of the sobbing French teacher? She was talking to the press and saying that she teaches some of these rioters, and that she can't understand why they would do this. She also said she called the police fifteen times and they never turned up. Not sure what the woman expected. All I know is that I'm glad that I don't live in a city.

A glimpse into the future if we keep heading in this direction, although it's possibly too late already:

Thanks EnigmaticWorld for sharing Athena, I hadn't heard of it before, and that other clip is also really something (To me; showing a child living naturally, in laughter and then at the end unnaturally, in misery. Very well done, food for thought.)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there any ongoing thread covering the marauding gang of north africans which slayed a teenager in a small village in france last week? 

I'm not going to sit here and say "it won't be long now before theres an uprising" as there won't. We know there won't. We're too weakened, disillusioned and divided. But it won't be long before the powder keg explodes and many white indigenous europeans will hunted down, assaulted, raped and even killed in much larger numbers. Obviously this will be absolutely awful as/when it happens. But at least the cat will be firmly out the bag as to what the real agenda is of these invaders and our governments. 

It might finally clear the air. And make people realise it doesn't matter how much you virtiue signal. These people and our governments will not stop, until we are an unidentifiable soup of people, living in a communist technocracy, bowing down to some sort of pagan god 5 times a day. 

• Like 1