France Riots

Sarahjane

Serious riots and looting are currently happening in parts of France. A huge library has been burned down, a bus depot, multiple shops on fire and looted because a man was shot by a police officer for failing to exit his car when pulled over in a bus lane. The person killed tried to drive away instead and died at the scene. 

https://news.sky.com/story/he-didnt-want-to-kill-him-officer-who-shot-teen-apologises-to-family-as-riots-spread-across-france-12912081

Screenshot_20230630_112010_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230630_112018_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230630_112040_Twitter.jpg

France has descended into further chaos tonight, after the riots that were sparked by the killing of 17-year-old Nahel M spread to other cities including Marseille and Lille. President Macron has is now facing calls to announce a 'state of emergency' after footage has emerged of rioters armed with guns walking down the streets. Eric Ciotti, the head of the Republicans party said that his country 'is on the edge of a precipice' and that 'we must wage a merciless war against violence and proclaim a state of emergency in all affected areas', the Telegraph reported.

Just saying...

athena-350331744-mmed.jpg

I'm finding it hard to care about much recently, but realistically speaking, how many years do people think France has left?

And did anyone see the interview of the sobbing French teacher? She was talking to the press and saying that she teaches some of these rioters, and that she can't understand why they would do this. She also said she called the police fifteen times and they never turned up. Not sure what the woman expected. All I know is that I'm glad that I don't live in a city.

A glimpse into the future if we keep heading in this direction, although it's possibly too late already:

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

i don't think the elites will be happy with the situation, since they started targeting government officials and police officers families,  they will probably order the army to restore order.   the elites don't mind a bit of mayhem but i think its getting too close to where they live and they definitely wont stand for that.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

Looks like it's France that will be facing civil war not Russia.  Riots spreading throughout France, President Micron enflaming the situation, hopefully it won't end well for the WEF puppet.  Discuss.

I personally think it's directed by WEF and continuation of Floyd BS. It follows script from "Covid-19 the Great Reset" written by K.S.... He mentions civil unrests. They thrive on riots and revolutions. They love us divided, when we fight, when we bleed and die. This could make easier to bring NWO or at least modulate society to their needs to keep power and money for themselves.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

tyfguhyg.jpg

Makes sense. In a functioning high trust society, you need to destroy social cohesion for people to beg for order. In a just world the folks that sold their countrymen out by welcoming this violence would be put under suveillance, not people that tried to conserve old France.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Momma must have been quick off the mark with the Tee Shirt printing, the printer must have been a strong contender for the quickest delivery in the Western world, definately not Ebay then? Everyone has their price as far as the NWO are concerned! Nice car too, for a 17 year old,🫰🤫 it beats my old Triumph Tiger Cub motorbike I had at his age!👍

download(1).jpg.37b751b9f38cb665e09eaa71fd1b1eca.jpgttc.jpg.0ef4b0b0260a229de09e07d71c9d710b.jpg

A SIMILAR BIKE TO MINE, BUT, IN BETTER CONDITION!🤭

6 hours ago, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

So it's caused by the WEF even though Micron is the WEF, god this shits complicated, glad there is people in the know on here.

Well - he caused riots so did his job well - I guess? ;D

• Thanks 1

macron isn't squirming. it's all going to plan, the rabble fighting each other in the streets. happens every year in france in the summer (remember the yellow vests?) look how that turned out nothing changes.. they have a big riot and then vote macron back in in the winter. plus ca change...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

would think now is the ideal time to whack up all those barriers and implement movement restrictions whilst all media is blacked out,  at least that what i'd do if i was a french  government wef Gosse stepper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1