Nigel Farage cancelled by his bank with 'no explanation'

A few years back in 2010 on Election Day, Nigel was in a plane crash whilst towing a banner with a light aircraft, he was lucky enough to get away with a few scratches and being thoroughly shaken up by the accident although Nigel and the pilot were both taken to hospital to be on the safe side!

The pilot Justin Adams, although lucky to survive, lost his plane and his livelihood due to his arguments with his insurance company and it had a toll on his mental stability and he threatened to kill Nigel and the crash investigator Martin James and in June 2011 Adams was found guilty of gun threats against the pair and was given a two year supervisory order due to the stress he was under, which the court decided was a cry for help from Mr Adams. Mr Adams moved from Oxfordshire to Eastbourne and in November 2013 he was found dead in his Eastbourne home! 

_52164277_farage.jpg.87337e3026e11f1b50676686e56119be.jpg

Sussex police said the death was not being viewed as suspicious and an inquest was opened and postponed! Mr Farage said the news was tragic, but he could not comment further! The accident was apparently caused by the banner getting tangled and making the aircraft nose dive out of control!🤔

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Sad 1

I'm not to familiar with Nigel Farage, although I do agree with some of his stances such as that on gun legislation, drugs, foreign policy, and immigration.  He also described financier George Soros as "the biggest danger to the entire western world" and alleged Soros seeks "to undermine democracy and to fundamentally change the makeup, demographically, of the whole European continent".  Farage seems to be against gun legislation, the war on drugs, unnecessary wars, and immigration for the sake of immigration.  

Maybe some of my friends in the UK could help me out on understanding him more.  Am I correct in what I've stated above?  Is he a "good" or "bad" politician?

12 hours ago, The All Eye said:

Maybe some of my friends in the UK could help me out on understanding him more.  Am I correct in what I've stated above?  Is he a "good" or "bad" politician?

Wish I could help straight off the bat, but although I know his financial recalibrating advice for the public has a website, I am still learning as a novice without having read or watched much of him on that financial advisory front.... https://fortuneandfreedom.com

The current position (which at least is that website of his is active), but as to whether he has political leverage still, I have to be honest, and say purely off the top of my head I'm confused about his role if any as a politician (==meaning if he did return to any form of politics??... that being after Brexit concluded).....

I can easily get lazy around politics, but as inferred he did step down from being one himself at the end of Brexit's finalé, of course after setting up his own Brexit/ (and/ or post Brexit?) party and forming a lobby of some kind relating to that, which you probably already knew?.... From there, I understand him to be a campaigner in the cause of exposing the banks, and their massive misdeeds. So good on him I should say!

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Like 1

On 6/30/2023 at 4:08 PM, Deca said:

er its not about Nigel Farage ..but about banks cancelling peoples accounts based on their politics/beliefs etc 

Nigel Farage is controlled opposition. If his bank have closed his account, its his word against theirs.

I'm sure he is being handsomely rewarded for his endeavours, in which case his account is pretty healthy, and if so I doubt there are many banks that would turn away his custom just because of 'political beliefs'. (as pointed out already, I'm pretty sure the likes of Farage wouldn't just have one bank account either)

This is all about manipulating people and their perceptions, and making sure they don't stray from "the narrative".

This is Farage playing the role of the 'pied piper', getting his 'followers' to conform to the wishes of his puppet masters.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Nigel Farage is controlled opposition. If his bank have closed his account, its his word against theirs.

I'm sure he is being handsomely rewarded for his endeavours, in which case his account is pretty healthy, and if so I doubt there are many banks that would turn away his custom just because of 'political beliefs'. (as pointed out already, I'm pretty sure the likes of Farage wouldn't just have one bank account either)

This is all about manipulating people and their perceptions, and making sure they don't stray from "the narrative".

This is Farage playing the role of the 'pied piper', getting his 'followers' to conform to the wishes of his puppet masters.

who gives a f**k about Nigel Farage

its about banks being able and doing it .... many people are having their banks closed and can`t open  other with another  bank as they all use the same system .... all you can get is one of the crap online/app accounts that's not even a real bank account ....

clearly this should be a warning sign to all off us 

Edited by Deca
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Deca said:

who gives a f**k about Nigel Farage

its about banks being able and doing it .... many people are having their banks closed and can`t open  other with another  bank as they all use the same system .... all you can get is one of the crap online/app accounts that's not even a real bank account ....

clearly this should be a warning sign to all off us 

I don't disagree that this is something that *could* happen.

But do you personally know anyone this has happened to? And I don't mean some 'online influencer', just someone 'ordinary' you might know.

Any 'influencer' with thousands or millions of followers could just turn around and tell people their bank was closing their account, even if it wasn't true. The net result is that the thousands or millions of their followers either start 'behaving themselves' online, for fear of having their own accounts frozen or closed, or they switch accounts to a new bank, ironically 'recommended' to them by the 'influencer' they are following.

This is why I am sceptical of social media and 'influencers', because they are all part of the social engineering and manipulation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I don't disagree that this is something that *could* happen.

But do you personally know anyone this has happened to? And I don't mean some 'online influencer', just someone 'ordinary' you might know.

Any 'influencer' with thousands or millions of followers could just turn around and tell people their bank was closing their account, even if it wasn't true. The net result is that the thousands or millions of their followers either start 'behaving themselves' online, for fear of having their own accounts frozen or closed, or they switch accounts to a new bank, ironically 'recommended' to them by the 'influencer' they are following.

This is why I am sceptical of social media and 'influencers', because they are all part of the social engineering and manipulation.

I know a few people that have committed finical fraud and can`t get accounts and have to use online/app/banks

again their plenty of cases of pay pal/gofund me closing peoples accounts 

again its not just about "internet influencers" claiming stuff for attention and views ....when do you realise real shit happens 

of course this could be a set up ....so they can push the CBDC ( central bank digital currency )then claim everybody will have a right to one  of those accounts and can`t be closed etc 

Farage *is* controlled op and so there *will* be a motive for coming out with this. And that motive is to promote fear, to make people afraid that if they don't think and say the right things, they will have their bank accounts closed/frozen. He is an agent provocateur, doing the PTB's bidding for them while looking like a man of the people.

Banks can do all sorts of crap with your money if they decide to. It's already ridiculously difficult to change banks, draw out large sums of money, do anything that they say is "at risk" or "suggests money laundering" etc. All these hoops introduced on the bogus grounds of "making our money safer" just like lockdowns and jabs "made us safer".

Nobody is saying this doesn't happen, or cannot happen, but there is a reason Nige is pushing this to the public as a message for people to comply or live in fear.

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Farage *is* controlled op and so there *will* be a motive for coming out with this. And that motive is to promote fear, to make people afraid that if they don't think and say the right things, they will have their bank accounts closed/frozen. He is an agent provocateur, doing the PTB's bidding for them while looking like a man of the people.

Banks can do all sorts of crap with your money if they decide to. It's already ridiculously difficult to change banks, draw out large sums of money, do anything that they say is "at risk" or "suggests money laundering" etc. All these hoops introduced on the bogus grounds of "making our money safer" just like lockdowns and jabs "made us safer".

Nobody is saying this doesn't happen, or cannot happen, but there is a reason Nige is pushing this to the public as a message for people to comply or live in fear.

right so lets not worry about peoples banks being closed  for political reasons and organise some push back .......but sit around and pounder about Farage being controlled op and trying to figure out the agenda .....then debate who's  theory is best then be crowned as some forum smarty pants .....right !!!!....

I don`t think the controlled op case works here ... as anybody knowing about  cancelling peoples finical services also understand CBCD (social credit system ) are shit as well 

Edited by Deca

14 hours ago, Deca said:

right so lets not worry about peoples banks being closed  for political reasons and organise some push back .......but sit around and pounder about Farage being controlled op and trying to figure out the agenda .....then debate who's  theory is best then be crowned as some forum smarty pants .....right !!!!....

I don`t think the controlled op case works here ... as anybody knowing about  cancelling peoples finical services also understand CBCD (social credit system ) are shit as well 

Even though I think in most circumstances, the whole controlled opposition thing is a good bet, I think you’re right on this one. With the constant cancel culture etc this becomes a logical step forward. The average person is probably not far off poverty, if not already there. No bank, no wages. Any savings used up to pay the general bills. Yes there are some banks available but still you need time to set up. In the mean time bills go unpaid, payday lenders circle the water.

With the whole bullshit inflation excuse to add to this and knowing they effectively don’t need a valid reason to close an account, everything seems to be nearing the pivotal moment we all know is coming.

When I suggest they can close an account down with little or no good reason, I am suggesting it would take an enormous amount of time and energy to try and win your case. 

Don’t know if I’m making much sense. Another sleepless night for me.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bombadil said:

I changed about a tenner in change at the post office.  They have a really bizarre routine to make sure it’s not money laundering.

i changed a quid into 2p's at an arcade last week.

popped it in, out they dropped into a cup 😁

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Even though I think in most circumstances, the whole controlled opposition thing is a good bet, I think you’re right on this one. With the constant cancel culture etc this becomes a logical step forward. The average person is probably not far off poverty, if not already there. No bank, no wages. Any savings used up to pay the general bills. Yes there are some banks available but still you need time to set up. In the mean time bills go unpaid, payday lenders circle the water.

With the whole bullshit inflation excuse to add to this and knowing they effectively don’t need a valid reason to close an account, everything seems to be nearing the pivotal moment we all k ow is coming.

When I suggest they can close an account down with little or no good reason, I am suggesting it would take an enormous amount of time and energy to try and win your case. 

Don’t know if I’m making much sense. Another sleepless night for me.

Farage getting his bank account cancelled  should be a  huge wake up call to everyone ...... and learning it not only him many others have had this done to them ..but he has a massive platform to make this known ... normally people would be basically  financially f**ked and helpless if it happened to them ....maybe this is create fear so people keep quite and toe the line .......but again I don`t think people realise just what's coming in this digital prison age ....

Edited by Deca
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Deca said:

Farage getting his bank account cancelled  should be a  huge wake up call to everyone

stay in your house only go out for food or 1 hour exercise - didnt wake up anyone

wear a mask - didnt wake anyone up

stand 6 feet apart - didnt wake anyone up

jabs having immunity of legal action - didnt wake anyone up

suffering from jab side effects - didnt wake anyone up

ppl are too far gone in the land of nod

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

More on the Farage case with Alex Christoforou & Alexander Mercouris, they suggest it is his time with the snooooz channel RT (Russia Today) that may be the reason why Farage has been targeted amongst other reason's and people, they also suggest that the pedo protector starmer is being groomed for the next prime minister, GTFO!!!

The Duran: News - Video - Analysis

UK failed state, targets Nigel Farage

Duration 00:20:40

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KyPMFZKQUds/

KyPMFZKQUds_640x360.webp.5f0ed3f23a4b395d8715af35c0b93ee6.webp

5 hours ago, Deca said:

Farage getting his bank account cancelled  should be a  huge wake up call to everyone ...... and learning it not only him many others have had this done to them ..but he has a massive platform to make this known ... normally people would be basically  financially f**ked and helpless if it happened to them ....maybe this is create fear so people keep quite and toe the line .......but again I don`t think people realise just what's coming in this digital prison age ....

37 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

stay in your house only go out for food or 1 hour exercise - didnt wake up anyone

wear a mask - didnt wake anyone up

stand 6 feet apart - didnt wake anyone up

jabs having immunity of legal action - didnt wake anyone up

suffering from jab side effects - didnt wake anyone up

ppl are too far gone in the land of nod

This bloke agrees entirely and tells the truth, very poetically and eloquently put, 👍

PIRATEPETE

And The People DID NOT SEE...

Duration 00:02:01

https://www.bitchute.com/video/x6AuRM8kwiDr/

x6AuRM8kwiDr_640x360.webp.19781c83335e9e1752351ea6cfe2edc2.webp

Here you go, looks like I was right after all...

Nigel Farage bank account shut for falling below wealth limit

Nigel Farage fell below the financial threshold required to hold an account at Coutts, the prestigious private bank for the wealthy, the BBC has been told.

It is understood that he was subsequently offered a standard account at NatWest which owns Coutts.

Mr Farage says he believes his account is being shut for political reasons and says he has been turned down by nine other lenders after trying elsewhere.

But people familiar with Coutts' move said it was a "commercial" decision.

"The criteria for holding a Coutts account are clear from the bank's website," they told the BBC.

Coutts requires its customers to borrow or invest at least £1m with the bank or hold £3m in savings.

What a charlatan.

• Thanks 1