Intel: Are People At The Top Using A Fear-Suppressing Medicine?

Truthblast

I don't want to specify anything about the source of this.

A person who spoke to me was viciously assaulted by a group of elite people.

First yelled at. Then lied to. Then coldy accused of having broken a law. Then yelled at again. Then prompted to do something for the group "or else".

The person, who was badly shocked, described the behaviour of the group as "Completely psychologically abnormal. I have never seen anyone behave this aggressively and assertively in my entire career. They marched into the room then tried to break me psychologically and then tried to order me to do things for them."

The person believes that this group of people was on something that day - a drug or some kind of medicine - which made them completely fearless and unafraid to behave this way.

"They were behaving like they are Gods descended from Mount Olympus and I am some small ant who should be grateful to even be in their presence."

9 hours ago, Truthblast said:

I don't want to specify anything about the source of this.

A person who spoke to me was viciously assaulted by a group of elite people.

First yelled at. Then lied to. Then coldy accused of having broken a law. Then yelled at again. Then prompted to do something for the group "or else".

The person, who was badly shocked, described the behaviour of the group as "Completely psychologically abnormal. I have never seen anyone behave this aggressively and assertively in my entire career. They marched into the room then tried to break me psychologically and then tried to order me to do things for them."

The person believes that this group of people was on something that day - a drug or some kind of medicine - which made them completely fearless and unafraid to behave this way.

"They were behaving like they are Gods descended from Mount Olympus and I am some small ant who should be grateful to even be in their presence."

Could have been pcp.