Jump to content

Andrew Tate v The Matrix


Andy Mac

Recommended Posts

I have only seen news coverage of this guy being arrested in Romania and being charged with rape and human trafficking but came across this video on YouTube and he explains the reason why those in power want rid of him and locked up - he might have a valid point !!

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHaIDJXOU5E&t=700s

 

 

Edited by Andy Mac
typo
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I follow him on Twitter. He speaks a lot of sense.

 

Half the crap in the msm about him is to brainwash people into thinking he hates women, and is a bad guy but he actually isn't. I'm my eyes he's one of the good guys.

 

I recommend following his Twitter and listening to him speak. When you think about all the woke stuff going on, and his they try to silence Andrew, it becomes clearer they are trying to turn men feminine and the messages he preaches are a spanner in the works for the plan. Plus every time they throw something at him, he seems to come out of it even more popular!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/22/2023 at 10:23 PM, Andy Mac said:

Unfortunately this video has been pulled from YouTube - sorry folks

 

Is this it?, 👍

🚨WARNING extreme NARCISSISM ahead🚨, he will D-E-S-T-R-O-Y everything before him as the nothingness that it is, and he is good at Aikido or something or other, andrew big mad, andrew SMASH!!!, :classic_blink:

Bonus philip 'skovid' schofield clip 🤮

Donald Trump says "he gets it", and i am sure he will, 🤣

 

Good Vs Evil

Andrew Tate Official Statement After CHARGED

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7B3fOM82OxPC/

 

7B3fOM82OxPC_640x360.webp.e99581256518912dcd9048a78d8e9906.webp

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

Is this it?, 👍

🚨WARNING extreme NARCISSISM ahead🚨, he will D-E-S-T-R-O-Y everything before him as the nothingness that it is, and he is good at Aikido or something or other, andrew big mad, andrew SMASH!!!, :classic_blink:

Bonus philip 'skovid' schofield clip 🤮

Donald Trump says "he gets it", and i am sure he will, 🤣

 

Good Vs Evil

Andrew Tate Official Statement After CHARGED

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7B3fOM82OxPC/

 

7B3fOM82OxPC_640x360.webp.e99581256518912dcd9048a78d8e9906.webp

Yes mate that was the video.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tate is a lesson in absolutes. The good guy v the bad guy.

 

Bad people can have some good aspects to them, or speak some sense on some things, yet be despicable in many others. Tate is known to be violent to women (bad) but may raise other points worthy to consider.

 

Chairman Mao starved his people yet got rid of footbinding for women.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

He says he was offered $50M to stay quiet.

 

BOLLOCKS !!!

 

BY WHO ?

 

WHEN ?

 

PROOF ?

 

He gives no corroborating evidence of this. - He’s talking shite.

 

He’s Controlled Opposition.

 

He constantly shows off his fast cars and fancy houses. - He worships materialism. - Don’t be fooled or impressed by his sparkly trinkets and baubles. - They mean NOTHING in the grand scheme.

 

He Sold His Soul lifetimes ago.
 

I can see the FEAR in his eyes.

 

 I can smell his fear from where I’m sat and it’s disgustingly nauseating.

 

He’s a DICKLESS scared rabbit.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

In his last two or three podcasts, James Delingpole randomly states that he loves Andrew Tate.

 

WTF is going on??

Not always sure if delingpole is half jesting to be fair I've listen to all 3. Probably as enigmatic and others said controlled op. 

 

If Tate was joking in his whole arrogance I could see the reason why people would find him kind of funny. Never did much for me always called him out for being a weirdo. 

 

As superneil said, he is a scared rabbit. Someone (if it's not all just an act) who acts like that in there 30s or even mid 20s reeks to me of insecurity. As apes we look at status and that's all well and good, but there's more to life than hedonistic materialistic nonsense as well. What's frightening is young men look up to people like this and see it as masculine and a way to behave. Most "real" men I know are always quite reserved, most of them quite modest as well. A bit like when will smith slapped Chris rock, yeah will smith would flattern me but he showed himself up to be a little boy in short trousers there. 

 

It's mixed up with this hyper American style status money "what do you do for a living" thing they seem hell bent on pushing on the masses.  On the other side of the scale you have the old working class English a minority that seem to despise people that have made it. 

 

Perhaps this Tate thing will be used to push the online harms nonsense. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

far-right influencer Andrew Tate

 

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/andrew-tate-coerced-women-sex-work-leaked-texts-1234794138/

 

Right? Are they seriously trying to gaslight people into believing that this dude is right-wing? The internet is becoming pretty insufferable because of the new left and new right.  All it takes is being against radical feminists and LGBT and you're apparently right-wing these days.

 

 

"Another thing that he said, and is very important, is that we need to destroy the West, both with the Left and with the Right."


I think we're seeing that at the moment. There is hardly any difference between the likes of Keith Woods and Haz. NazBol ideology has infected both sides of the political spectrum, and now we have supposed right-wingers praising the red bloc nations. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems like certain people really want the right watching Tate. 🙄

 

ath.jpg

 

 

Quote

they found that while only 6 in 10 boys aged 16 and 17 had heard of the British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, 8 in 10 had watched Tate’s content.

 

https://keithwoodspub.substack.com/p/are-we-heading-for-a-new-wave-of

 

I don't buy this wave towards the right. All I see is more people subverting the right.

 

Certain people use western globohomo as bait, to get you to support thirdworldist reactionary politics.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't really know much about Tate and was slow to find out about him as the only two times i have heard him speak were on the delingpod and in his interview with tucker carlson but i found both interviews interesting.

 

I'm gonna give my perspective on some of the points some people have made and obviously my perspective is only based on the narrow band of those two interviews so maybe i'm wrong....

 

He has been accused of being excessively frightened and I think that's unfair. In his tucker carlson interview he describes certain things like the direction of the world and also his situation in this legal wrangle as 'scary' which shows that he owns his fear. He is not denying that he is experiencing fear but the question is whether or not he is backing down in the face of the pressure?

 

He has talked about how the 'matrix' has shut down dissidents in the past and he says first they try to no platform someone then if that fails to shut them up then they stitch them up to try and throw them in jail and obviously Tate is going through that phase right now. He says that he is concerned because he doesn't know what comes after that except of course to silence someone by killing them which is why he says throughout the carlson interview 'i would never kill myself'

 

So despite being thrown in jail and then placed under house arrest whilst further legal pressure is applied and despite his awareness that the system is perfectly happy to suicide dissidents he us refusing to silence himself

 

Here he explains that if he were to self-silence he would feel dishonour and would then be at war with himself so either way he is going to be at war and can either be at war with himself or at war with the matrix and he has chosen to be at war with the matrix. I see that as the warriors mentality and in a world of people shrinking back into the crowd as authoritarianism stamps around i applaud that stance by Tate.

 

Another charge levelled at Tate is his 'materialism' and in his defence i would say that we are all on our own journey and that as he explains himself he came from nothing to forge his own success. Once again I applaud him for that. He could have turned to crime or been a selfish shit but instead he has chosen to speak out and put himself in the firing line and not only that but he mentions that he gives a large sum of money each year to feeding people affected by war

 

He doesn't languish in self pity or back down in the face of danger. Instead he marshals his resources and his energies and steps into the challenge and by God we need to see more of that from people.

 

Yes he has bought himself some nice things but how many of us have experienced that kind of wealth and how would we use it if we had it? Some of the things he has said though suggest to me that he has tasted the good things in life and has then realised that there is a greater purpose to pursue and is now engaged in that even at the risk of his own life. He could have lived the life of a vacuous playboy and never challenged the matrix and instead is now fighting to remain out of jail.

 

Vacuous playboys are two a penny. Warriors are few and far between

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 7/29/2023 at 5:09 PM, Macnamara said:

Here he explains that if he were to self-silence he would feel dishonour and would then be at war with himself so either way he is going to be at war and can either be at war with himself or at war with the matrix and he has chosen to be at war with the matrix. I see that as the warriors mentality and in a world of people shrinking back into the crowd as authoritarianism stamps around i applaud that stance by Tate.

 

I can't say i applaud this position of his in the clip below. He is basically saying that if he was the state he would hang those carrying out the stabbings in london from london bridge and post it on the news, which is kind of a frontier form of justice.

 

I don't believe in the state having that sort of power of life and death over people because i don't trust any person to wield that sort of power over another and if the state has that power then they can choose who gets to live and who gets to die; it's also open to abuse if the state were to use that power against dissidents. Then there is the danger of misscarriages of justice.

 

As i've said elsewhere this is the reason why jury trials developed: to slow things down, to prevent lynchings, to enable time to sift through evidence and hear witnesses and to take the power out of the hands of the state because a judge can just be an instrument of the state. That doesn't mean the system isn't open to problems but it it makes corruption harder. As well as the person being on trial the law itself was on trial as it would be established by the jury if the law should apply to that person in that case. Of course our modern justice system is not applying jury trial like this anymore which perverts it. The state wants to be judge, jury and executioner and that's why they keep watering down the old form of trial by jury and are seeking to do away with it altogether. They don't want the pesky public involved in the process at all!

 

So on one hand we are seeing a justice system that is not policing crime leading to more stabbings, robbings, rapings etc which represents an imbalance to the feminine side but tate's frontier justice style is too far to the masculine

 

Who could honestly say, hand on heart, that they wouldn't take matters into their own hands under certain circumstances? And that is exactly why jury trials evolved

 

 

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

I can't say i applaud this position of his in the clip below. He is basically saying that if he was the state he would hang those carrying out the stabbings in london from london bridge and post it on the news, which is kind of a frontier form of justice.

 

I don't believe in the state having that sort of power of life and death over people because i don't trust any person to wield that sort of power over another and if the state has that power then they can choose who gets to live and who gets to die; it's also open to abuse if the state were to use that power against dissidents. Then there is the danger of misscarriages of justice.

 

As i've said elsewhere this is the reason why jury trials developed: to slow things down, to prevent lynchings, to enable time to sift through evidence and hear witnesses and to take the power out of the hands of the state because a judge can just be an instrument of the state. That doesn't mean the system isn't open to problems but it it makes corruption harder. As well as the person being on trial the law itself was on trial as it would be established by the jury if the law should apply to that person in that case. Of course our modern justice system is not applying jury trial like this anymore which perverts it. The state wants to be judge, jury and executioner and that's why they keep watering down the old form of trial by jury and are seeking to do away with it altogether. They don't want the pesky public involved in the process at all!

 

So on one hand we are seeing a justice system that is not policing crime leading to more stabbings, robbings, rapings etc which represents an imbalance to the feminine side but tate's frontier justice style is too far to the masculine

 

Who could honestly say, hand on heart, that they wouldn't take matters into their own hands under certain circumstances? And that is exactly why jury trials evolved

 

 

Yes, it's happened in the past (as in The Ballad of Tim Evans - probably no relation) and it would definitely happen again. Just think how ready the sheep are to condemn non-mask wearers and antivaxxers for all the ills of the world.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...