Jump to content

Oceangate sub and missing billionaire


Mikhail Liebestein

Recommended Posts

I have been meaning to flag up this movie for sometime and this is an appropriate place to do it, 👍

 

I searched for it on the forum and i am surprised not to find a mention of it, well worth the time to watch, pretty good movie and incredibly frightening when you realise that this is the goal of the 'leets injectables', and who can doubt it after the horror of convid, directed evolution is definitely on the 'map' of DNA molestation, it is all connected and very relative, 🤔

 

The Titan

A military family takes part in a ground-breaking experiment of genetic evolution and space exploration?!?!?

 

thetitan.webp.31377325ca4a95a956c20b90373d90f5.webp

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe, ... just maybe, ... the Titanic never sank in the first place and wasn't replaced by the Olympic and, most of all, there is no wreckage down there to see!

 

Call me crazy, but please read this first ...

 

2023-06-24_02-36-15.jpg.43c0a713c919ec9c7c8e3b57772bdf47.jpg

 

Link to PDF: http://mileswmathis.com/titan.pdf

 

The article is brought bang up to date with the inclusion of the author's views on the faking of the Titan Submersible. Well worth a read! 👍

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

They'll get as much empathy from me as the oldesters got from the TIK TOKKING doctors, nurses and policemen during the scamdemic, no sympathy, or empathy from me, whether or not they are even down there anyway? Perhaps a long way into the future another bunch of Ghouls might go down there and stare at THEIR watery grave site? Personally speaking I think there's a lot more rich and still living arseholes we have to be very wary of without wasting our time sympathising over supposedly 'dead' ones mate!  They may well be people as you say, but they are Elitist people who would not piss on us if we were on fire, they got to their positions in life by climbing over the backs of  'lesser mortals' you don't become rich by being honest and sincere, it takes a special kind of deviousness to get into that bracket! No, my conclusion is, IF they are really down there then they chose that option, no one forced them, only their egotistic attitude, so I'm sorry to say this, but, fuck 'em! Let's think more positively about other, living people, such as the ones who have to resort to foodbanks to keep from the brink of starvation, and all this in a so called civilised society in 2023, let alone the millions starving in the third world! And not only starving, but also being used as guinea pigs for all types of vaccines under the guise of 'Humanitarian Aid' another piece of 

'Elite Speak' for surreptitiously bumping a few more thousand 'surplus to requirements' humans off!

 

 

Indeed. As a general rule, you don't get to be a billionaire by being a nice person.

 

Billionaire 'philanthropy' is invariably a combination of a tax dodge and buying influence.

 

As Honoré de Balzac said: “Behind every great fortune there is a crime.”

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Maybe, ... just maybe, ... the Titanic never sank in the first place and wasn't replaced by the Olympic and, most of all, there is no wreckage down there to see!

 

Call me crazy, but please read this first ...

 

2023-06-24_02-36-15.jpg.43c0a713c919ec9c7c8e3b57772bdf47.jpg

 

Link to PDF: http://mileswmathis.com/titan.pdf

 

The article is brought bang up to date with the inclusion of the author's views on the faking of the Titan Submersible. Well worth a read! 👍

 

 

 

Cheers, I have read quite a bit (and watched a bit) on the whole Titanic conspiracy so this will be interesting to add to that.

 

Of course, it was just a tragic accident....nothing to see here!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Maybe, ... just maybe, ... the Titanic never sank in the first place and wasn't replaced by the Olympic and, most of all, there is no wreckage down there to see!

 

Call me crazy, but please read this first ...

 

2023-06-24_02-36-15.jpg.43c0a713c919ec9c7c8e3b57772bdf47.jpg

 

Link to PDF: http://mileswmathis.com/titan.pdf

 

The article is brought bang up to date with the inclusion of the author's views on the faking of the Titan Submersible. Well worth a read! 👍

 

 

 

 

It's like I said in the beginning maybe there's nothing down there!

 

On 6/20/2023 at 7:23 AM, alexa said:

 

Expensive tickets :classic_ohmy: Why are the Tickets so expensive, is this to put off Mr/Ms average ?

 

Maybe they were bumped off, maybe they found out that there was nothing down there or what was down there was fake.

Just a thought.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For me, this could have been an occult ritual related to Greek mythology: a Greek Titan perishing under the Atlantic (Atlantis). Also remember that the Moon phase for June 19th, 2023 was a Waxing Crescent phase. It's the beginning of the Crescent phase, so on that day there was a phase change. In every Moon phase change, there is a reptilian ritual, where the Illuminati is able to channel reptilians.

But well, I don't have all the information about occult rituals, so I would need to investigate more about Greek Titans and this accident.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2023 at 8:35 AM, Mr Crabtree said:

They'll get as much empathy from me as the oldesters got from the TIK TOKKING doctors, nurses and policemen during the scamdemic, no sympathy, or empathy from me, whether or not they are even down there anyway? Perhaps a long way into the future another bunch of Ghouls might go down there and stare at THEIR watery grave site? Personally speaking I think there's a lot more rich and still living arseholes we have to be very wary of without wasting our time sympathising over supposedly 'dead' ones mate!  They may well be people as you say, but they are Elitist people who would not piss on us if we were on fire, they got to their positions in life by climbing over the backs of  'lesser mortals' you don't become rich by being honest and sincere, it takes a special kind of deviousness to get into that bracket! No, my conclusion is, IF they are really down there then they chose that option, no one forced them, only their egotistic attitude, so I'm sorry to say this, but, fuck 'em! Let's think more positively about other, living people, such as the ones who have to resort to foodbanks to keep from the brink of starvation, and all this in a so called civilised society in 2023, let alone the millions starving in the third world! And not only starving, but also being used as guinea pigs for all types of vaccines under the guise of 'Humanitarian Aid' another piece of 

'Elite Speak' for surreptitiously bumping a few more thousand 'surplus to requirements' humans off!

 

 

Watching a Channel 5 ad about mistreated donkeys, or reading an article about an abused cat or dog, makes me sick to the stomach.

 

Watching that submersible fiasco evolve, and the 'horrific' ending, left me feeling nothing at all, even if by some glitch in the Matrix it all turned out to be true.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Anyone seen BoJo's eulogy in the Daily Fail to these amazing men full of endeavour and courage, pushing the boundaries of discovery and epitomising all that's fantastic about Britain (or some bollocks).

 

(And that's just the headline).

 

Dearie me.

 

 

 

I don't disagree with Mr Johnson if I'm honest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is pretty simple 5 people risk their lives to see the titanic even so they knew the submarine was not fit for purpose.  That sub should have been banned full stop. Pressure from those depths would not stand a chance.  Each time that sub went down the hull would have weakened.  Simple physics.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This may well be a stupid question but I don't mind being wrong and thus learning something :)

 

The pressure at the wreak of the Titanic is said to be approx 6000 pounds per square inch.

Big column of water above each inch .... so yes I can see that (like having 35 full grown elephants sat on your face supposedly?)

 

I comprehend about the equilibrium of pressure when no 'gas' is held within an object .... but "china plates" with 6000 psi being forced upon them for over 100 years?

Well I just can't get the concept into my daft old head!

 

So, please, how does this work?

 

Screenshotfrom2023-06-2619-09-26.png.3d7beb2586ea44551ad2dedc89621800.png

 

https://historydaily.org/photos-titanic-wreck-first-discovered-1985

 

 

Edited by lake
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, lake said:

This may well be a stupid question but I don't mind being wrong and thus learning something :)

 

The pressure at the wreak of the Titanic is said to be approx 6000 pounds per square inch.

Big column of water about each inch .... so yes I can see that (like having 35 full grown elephants sat on your face supposedly?)

 

I comprehend about the equilibrium of pressure when no 'gas' is held within an object .... but "china plates" with 6000 psi being forced upon them for over 100 years?

Well I just can't get the concept into my daft old head!

 

So, please, how does this work?

 

Screenshotfrom2023-06-2619-09-26.png.3d7beb2586ea44551ad2dedc89621800.png

 

https://historydaily.org/photos-titanic-wreck-first-discovered-1985

 

 

Just a guess but maybe its in relation go hollow objects. Hence nothing to flatten.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, lake said:

 

But you subject a china plate to 6000 psi of pressure .... what would happen?

ttps://www.grunge.com/1321733/why-titanic-not-crushed/

 

Not the most scientific article but it says its to do with cavities. Plus equal pressure all around. There is nowhere to crush the plate into, as it is not hollow. If the plates had cavities, they would crush the same as the sub./

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Plus equal pressure all around

 

^^^^ This :)

 

Was looking at the 'shoe' 

 

Screenshotfrom2023-06-2619-45-01.png.a1d67dcb4bb12190e7a9e3355ee3db4b.png

 

The sole is not crushed because the pressure of the water inside the shoe is the same as above the shoe.

 

Same as this ceramic bowl .... the water pressure around the bowl keeps it from being broke by the 6000 psi from above as it is the same!

 

Screenshotfrom2023-06-2619-46-37.png.967441f5890e823a76aa93c414b07d89.png

 

Learn something new everyday (easy for a twat like me lol)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, lake said:

This may well be a stupid question but I don't mind being wrong and thus learning something :)

 

The pressure at the wreak of the Titanic is said to be approx 6000 pounds per square inch.

Big column of water above each inch .... so yes I can see that (like having 35 full grown elephants sat on your face supposedly?)

 

I comprehend about the equilibrium of pressure when no 'gas' is held within an object .... but "china plates" with 6000 psi being forced upon them for over 100 years?

Well I just can't get the concept into my daft old head!

 

So, please, how does this work?

 

Screenshotfrom2023-06-2619-09-26.png.3d7beb2586ea44551ad2dedc89621800.png

 

https://historydaily.org/photos-titanic-wreck-first-discovered-1985

 

 

 

I wanted to write the same thing...how is it possible to survive the water pressure over 100 years?

Edited by Moonlight
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Moonlight said:

 

I wanted to write the same thing...how is it possible to survive the water pressure over 100 years?

Simple The Titanic was never a sealed vessel so when it sinks the pressure in the ship is the same as on the outside therefore the internal and external forces are equalized

Edited by peter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...