Oceangate sub and missing billionaire

Mikhail Liebestein

BBC Copyright - Posted at 23:53 22nd June

Amazon is moderating bad taste reviews of game controller used in Titan sub

Joe Tidy - Cyber-security reporter

Amazon has begun moderating the reviews section of the now infamous games controller used to control the missing Titan sub.

As news of the missing sub spread earlier this week, bad taste reviews began to appear on the shopping giant’s page for the Logitech F710 controller.

Users posted about the controller "not being good at steering a submarine" and "losing signal in the ocean".

Before the fate of the crew aboard the sub became clear, the posts received hundreds of approvals from other shoppers and some were made into viral TikTok videos.

Amazon has started deleting the reviews as it’s understood they do not comply with community guidelines.

The Logitech F710 controller is a popular games console accessory which wirelessly connects to gaming consoles and PCs.

The relatively cheap £33 ($42) controller has become a focal point of the technology on the Titan since videos of the company CEO using it were posted online.

Edited by Observations
  • Like 1

Last night on GB news or Talk radio, someone mentioned that 400 refugees died on a boat, but the presenter said that this story was unusual, and with the interest in the Titanic.

I'm sorry for the loss when I read of what these men achieved, and what their interests were, it's such a waste. (I still hope though, that we don't have another minutes silence for the public, that has become so common lately!

On 6/22/2023 at 8:34 AM, peter said:

the point I was making no matter what their financial status they are still people and a little empathy wouldn't go astray

They'll get as much empathy from me as the oldesters got from the TIK TOKKING doctors, nurses and policemen during the scamdemic, no sympathy, or empathy from me, whether or not they are even down there anyway? Perhaps a long way into the future another bunch of Ghouls might go down there and stare at THEIR watery grave site? Personally speaking I think there's a lot more rich and still living arseholes we have to be very wary of without wasting our time sympathising over supposedly 'dead' ones mate!  They may well be people as you say, but they are Elitist people who would not piss on us if we were on fire, they got to their positions in life by climbing over the backs of  'lesser mortals' you don't become rich by being honest and sincere, it takes a special kind of deviousness to get into that bracket! No, my conclusion is, IF they are really down there then they chose that option, no one forced them, only their egotistic attitude, so I'm sorry to say this, but, fuck 'em! Let's think more positively about other, living people, such as the ones who have to resort to foodbanks to keep from the brink of starvation, and all this in a so called civilised society in 2023, let alone the millions starving in the third world! And not only starving, but also being used as guinea pigs for all types of vaccines under the guise of 'Humanitarian Aid' another piece of 

'Elite Speak' for surreptitiously bumping a few more thousand 'surplus to requirements' humans off!

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Mr Crabtree said:

They'll get as much empathy from me as the oldesters got from the TIK TOKKING doctors, nurses and policemen during the scamdemic, no sympathy, or empathy from me, whether or not they are even down there anyway? Perhaps a long way into the future another bunch of Ghouls might go down there and stare at THEIR watery grave site? Personally speaking I think there's a lot more rich and still living arseholes we have to be very wary of without wasting our time sympathising over supposedly 'dead' ones mate!  They may well be people as you say, but they are Elitist people who would not piss on us if we were on fire, they got to their positions in life by climbing over the backs of  'lesser mortals' you don't become rich by being honest and sincere, it takes a special kind of deviousness to get into that bracket! No, my conclusion is, IF they are really down there then they chose that option, no one forced them, only their egotistic attitude, so I'm sorry to say this, but, fuck 'em! Let's think more positively about other, living people, such as the ones who have to resort to foodbanks to keep from the brink of starvation, and all this in a so called civilised society in 2023, let alone the millions starving in the third world!

1 how do you know how they got to their financial position

2 how do you know what their respective egotistical attitude is ,maybe they were genuinely  interested in the wreck and due to their financial status they had the means to go have a look

3  How do you know what deviousness was used to get to their respective financial position, maybe some were lucky and won the lottery or inherited it

4 I fail to see how these 5 unfortunate individuals can be personally held responsible for people resorting to food banks

5 Unfortunately it seems to me that the true personalty of some members here have come to the fore within this thread ,all I'm saying is it wouldn't hurt to show some compassion and empathy to the individuals and families involved instead of banging on about what certain members of this forum perceive these people represent due to their respective financial status, if I didn't know better I would suspect some subtle overtones of the green eyed monster raising it's head    

Edited by peter
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Supposedly, one of the Billionaires on the vessel, was linked to the company that produced the chemical that was spilt in the train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio, not so long ago........

Go figure hey. 

And is the media making excuses for these billionaires ?

Inside the mind of thrill-seeking billionaires: The rich are turning to Titanic tours and space exploration because financial safety has made their lives 'mundane', says top psychologist

• People who are financially secure and well-off might seek risk in other places
  • Psychologist Dr Scott Lyons said the high of thrill-seeking is like drug-taking 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12216213/Psychology-thrill-seeking-billionaires.html

Thrill seekers hey - Reminds me of that time travel movie I once watched called 'The thrill seekers' .

The status of the passengers (now casualties) is mainly of note because it might shed light on why they were down there in particular, why the sub blew up, and why the media have covered it in the way they have.

Or it really was just some very wealthy people in search of a thrill met an unfortunate end, nothing to see here.

• Like 1

MOD NOTE: CAN WE STOP THE BITCHING PLEASE.

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO POST STUFF SLAGGING OFF PEOPLE DYING ELSEWHERE, WILL BE PUT ON MOD OF CONTENT. MAKE VALID, PROVABLE POSTS PLEASE.

THE STUFF ABOVE IS A GOOD REASON WHY THE ICKES GET RIDICULED.

NO COMMENTS.

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

The status of the passengers (now casualties) is mainly of note because it might shed light on why they were down there in particular, why the sub blew up, and why the media have covered it in the way they have.

Or it really was just some very wealthy people in search of a thrill met an unfortunate end, nothing to see here.

I reckon its a bad accident. Obviously cant prove it either way. People with the wealth of these victims are bound to have links to stuff we look at. Its six degrees of separation imo.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I know it has been brought up elsewhere but I don't get the fascination. The ship is a grave. They don't run trips to the wreck of the Bismarck or the Hood, or the Prince of Wales for a very good reason: they are war graves. Titanic was a civilian liner but those who perished on her must be afforded the same respect as those who went down on those battleships. Leave them alone.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

That's all it appears to be up to now and nothing else has presented itself. As Bomb said, rich dudes are going to be linked to things we look at because, they're billionaires. 

The anomaly for me is the press report. Can anyone explain why the press created a hopeful rescue mission when the sound heard by the navy was the implosion and that was 3 days ago? So why have they created a drama? 

Distraction

From what? 

Plenty, if look around. Biden for one and his impending impeachment which was voted on last night. Didn't see any press reports about it, but I am seeing some poor souls losing there lives in what appears to be a poorly equipped and designed submersible. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, alexa said:

It intrigues me to know who's connected to who & to connect the dots.....................

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+ = ?

There I did it, but I still don't know many answers! 😆🫠😉😂

btw, I KINDA liked the predictions in aftermath of something similar or the same happening since in real life OF WHEN I WOULD NORMALLY LEARN IT short of a very keen ESP or somesuch, & in my case (since I have no TV anyway) not from a cartoon as I have not watched enough Simpsons, frankly... (however only to see the Simpsons got there before others even realized anything could come of it, but likely scenarios may just be a part of logical speculation and of life. The video however was throwing up unsynchronized text on the screen whilst the orator was speaking at another pace which was annoying.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

This 'story' has the hall marks, and reminds me of this other 'story', what i picked out from the whole thing is the reference to the 'games controller' and the rather large amount of numerical information associated with the whole sorry episode, Harry Houdini would be proud, this story has just the right amount of information to make one 'gasp' for air as the emotional content runs 'deep', 🤔

• Like 1

Stew Peters is on the case with some interesting background info.

LIVE: Did The Rothschild-Funded OceanGate Sink Sub To Hide Truth About The Titanic Disaster?

With Guest Zach Vorhies

Duration 00:58:47

Skip to 00:12:00 - 00:21:30 for full interview

https://rumble.com/v2vsodo-live-did-the-rothschild-funded-oceangate-sink-sub-to-hide-truth-about-the-t.html

Sfdzk.qR4e-small-LIVE-Did-The-Rothschild-Fun.webp.5aa53f582ddce169f6b137b3aef81e29.webp

• Thanks 1

I don't wanna push heaps onto people, but I find this guy RALPH SMART, really nice and positive and smart

(I'm sure that's true as in another video unrelated he was talking some serious matters warning us of the whole digital currency system or something like that which I believe was helpful whereby that was another video)....

whereas here I am little surprised (but pleasantly in a way) to see him pop up commenting and showing us his info's about the very topic of this thread...

I think this guy is respectable from what little I've so far pulled myself up to watch.... Give him a go..... Especially check out the true ocean depth by which the certification given by the viewport manufacturer states, it's literally 10times LESS the depth of 13,000, at just 1,300 due the experimental design, and therefore NOT 13,000 (x10 the advise of permitted safety estimation) << you can see this at 11:45.

ps, as you can easily see this was a video, that came a little before mention of any debris, but it's interesting enough..

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

4 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Stew Peters is on the case with some interesting background info.

LIVE: Did The Rothschild-Funded OceanGate Sink Sub To Hide Truth About The Titanic Disaster?

With Guest Zach Vorhies

Duration 00:58:47

Skip to 00:12:00 - 00:21:30 for full interview

https://rumble.com/v2vsodo-live-did-the-rothschild-funded-oceangate-sink-sub-to-hide-truth-about-the-t.html

Sfdzk.qR4e-small-LIVE-Did-The-Rothschild-Fun.webp.5aa53f582ddce169f6b137b3aef81e29.webp

It didn't take long did it ,maybe it was aliens that have taken up residence in the wreck of the titanic and don't wish to be discovered,makes as much sense

Edited by peter
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

The anomaly for me is the press report. Can anyone explain why the press created a hopeful rescue mission when the sound heard by the navy was the implosion and that was 3 days ago? So why have they created a drama? 

Maybe you answered it yourself ,to create some hope. More likely however, since the media work hand in hand with the military they could drag it out and use it to lift flagging viewer numbers.

I'm not sure why I'm so cynical

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

I don't wanna push heaps onto people, but I find this guy RALPH SMART, really nice and positive and smart

(I'm sure that's true as in another video unrelated he was talking some serious matters warning us of the whole digital currency system or something like that which I believe was helpful whereby that was another video)....

whereas here I am little surprised (but pleasantly in a way) to see him pop up commenting and showing us his info's about the very topic of this thread...

I think this guy is respectable from what little I've so far pulled myself up to watch.... Give him a go..... Especially check out the true ocean depth by which the certification given by the viewport manufacturer states, it's literally 10times LESS the depth of 13,000, at just 1,300 due the experimental design, and therefore NOT 13,000 (x10 the advise of permitted safety estimation) << you can see this at 11:45.

ps, as you can easily see this was a video, that came a little before mention of any debris, but it's interesting enough..

At the beginning of this video he is clearly picking up on the 'linguistics' of the whole thing, he doesn't quite say it, but i know what he is alluding to, those spidey senses are a tingling, not so much about the tragedy, and my heart felt sympathies go out to the nearest and dearest of this awful situation, but the way the MSM is painting the picture, many here will also know this too, 👍

• Like 2