Oceangate sub and missing billionaire

Mikhail Liebestein

Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

In what way? To save me 15 minutes of that ghastly tosser....

I dont like him either but the two guests brought insight. One who knew the ceo and was talking about the benefits of the mission and missions like this, and the other one over the safety of and the fact they haven't had a disaster such as this in 50 odd years over 'approved' and 'certified' submarines.

Its worth watching. I don't disagree or agree-just brings another perspective. 

• Like 1

On 6/20/2023 at 9:36 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

1912: several very wealthy men go down on board the "Titanic".

I have heard that many of the elites are of that persuasion

Well we have heard all the theories as to what could have happened and why  , personally to me weather these people are well off or not is by the by ,they are still 5 unfortunate people sitting in a tin can at the bottom of the ocean with limited time,no matter how you look at it not a very pleasant situation to be in and when it's all said and done probably just an unfortunate accident.

PS Piers Morgan with an expert ,how extraordinary and unusual

Edited by peter
  • Like 1

I beg to differ.

These are especially wealthy people with ties to finance/business and Royalty.

They have chosen, at great expense and risk, to go and look at the watery grave of the biggest (or most famous) disaster of the 20th century.  When there is footage widely available which would satisfy the average person.

Lo and behold, it goes pear shaped. Dodgy sub? Sabotage? A ritual? Symbolic? Faked? Who knows but there's an awful lot of coverage for this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, alexa said:

Apparently they've only got until 12 O'Clock today. What a way to go :classic_sad:

What a way to go, indeed.

In fact, it reminds me of all the old folk given Midazolam who were also left gasping for their last breath.

Where was the media coverage for them, and where were the emergency teams delivering last ditch attempts to save them?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I beg to differ.

They have chosen, at great expense and risk, to go and look at the watery grave of the biggest (or most famous) disaster of the 20th century.  When there is footage widely available which would satisfy the average person.

Lo and behold, it goes pear shaped. Dodgy sub? Sabotage? A ritual? Symbolic? Faked? Who knows but there's an awful lot of coverage for this.

the point I was making no matter what their financial status they are still people and a little empathy wouldn't go astray

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

In what way? To save me 15 minutes of that ghastly tosser....

Henri Paul was doing stellar work, democratising the depths of the ocean, because raping the great deep's resources will drive the green economy, since they have already depleted the land.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, webtrekker said:

What a way to go, indeed.

In fact, it reminds me of all the old folk given Midazolam who were also left gasping for their last breath.

Where was the media coverage for them, and where were the emergency teams delivering last ditch attempts to save them?

Quite.

Also, I seem to remember empathy was in very short supply for anyone who didn't think having the jab was a good idea.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Quite.

Also, I seem to remember empathy was in very short supply for anyone who didn't think having the jab was a good idea.

I agree, however in this case you  haven't got the media generating disease and fear through the population 24/7, this is two very different situations. Personally I wouldn't have a clue who any of the people on board are except that they're people  

1 hour ago, peter said:

I agree, however in this case you  haven't got the media generating disease and fear through the population 24/7, this is two very different situations. Personally I wouldn't have a clue who any of the people on board are except that they're people  

Well enough stated, as there is little comparison, in the tyranny of the scamdemic, compared with this trapped or else endangered underwater vessel event...

So regarding unfolding events under the ocean, I empathize by how humans put themselves knowingly under such tremendous risk, and yet what is also true is the risk (equally unenviable) put upon the rescuers who are also put at significant risk despite it being their profession, so what's clear is there should be tighter regulations around vessels venturing out in the first place basicly..... and WHY was there a 4hr 20min wait for OceanGate to contact the Coast Guard??.... (the latter IS IMPORTANT OBVIOUSLY, to let know this is what I got from BBC interviewing using their correspondent Nomia Iqbal....so whether this question we asked or answered *in this thread* already or not, I have to say to bring notice by what I noticed about the uncomfortable time lag in reporting incident.... WHY was it so??... apparently not much at present is being said to make apparent by OceanGate at this time on why the DELAY!!)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpZg4ofYelo

Fyi: the BBC I was briefly watching online IS NOT my default go to source, but rather just something I got from YT, as per a number of different OTHER sources & channels available, but SO FAR I only got my info via the BBC in terms of the delay by OceanGate.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

On 6/20/2023 at 7:23 AM, alexa said:

Expensive tickets :classic_ohmy: Why are the Tickets so expensive, is this to put off Mr/Ms average ?

Maybe they were bumped off, maybe they found out that there was nothing down there or what was down there was fake.

Just a thought.

They can buy anything they like but right now oxygen is worth more than any bullion stash or property portfolio.

We are breathing it for free right this minute.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I beg to differ.

Reminds me of a  Thunderbirds episode I recall from my childhood in which a manned sun probe had to be rescued after something went awry. The episode was as much about the anxious waiting of the world as it was the rescue itself.

• Like 1

11am

Flick the news channels ...

It's headline news and constant coverage everywhere

BBC

More vessels join the search for the submersible, missing on a trip to the wreck of the titanic ...  the search area has expanded as the coastguard says it's in a race against time to find the vessel - 

( Headline 2 Global Financial Crisis- Also this hour the Bank of England decides whether to increase interest rates again to help control inflation - ) 

Well we begin our coverage in the North Atlantic 

... has entered a crucial phase 

The US coastguard says the oxygen supply may run out in hours 

More underwater noises can be heard but it rains unclear what they are

... cut to the North American correspondent 

complicated International hunt unfolding in the Atlantic ocean, more than 400 miles from the coast 

There is some hope, more noises have been heard 

Captain Jamie Frederick - US coastguard- When you're in the middle of a search and rescue case you always have hope, that's why were doing what we do. With respect to the noises specifically, we don't know what they are, to be frank with you, the good news is, what I can tell you is, we are searching in the area where the noises were detected and will continue to do so 

Former colleague and friend of Shahzada Dalwood - He is someone who's got an uncommon zest for life, he has a real sense of adventure, a passion for exploration. 

Also on board is a French veteran diver Paul Henri, and Stockon Rush the head of the exploration to the bottom of the same 

There are fears this could turn from rescue to recovery 

AS one expert put it, it's like trying to find a missing space ship on the far side of the moon.

Al Jazeera 

There's less than half a days worth of oxygen left ...

Q - Are there lessons that can be learned?

Q - In hindsight ... would you have gone down on this vessel?

"Pressure loves flat edges, round edges it can't get around"

"He is the man that would be giving everyone hope"

"Because she (the titanic) is so iconic 

Whether it's treasure hunting or salvage"

"If there is a way to do it people will do it" 

"There was a wedding on the titanic in a submersible"

If there is an element of danger ... People like to do something different ( paraphrased )

There will be a big inquiry 

Dick Martin

The following was another expert

"What are the emergency health instructions - to do with breathing or ... " ..? Mentions medical treatment etc ...

"In 1973, there was a vessel in 1500 feet of water, after 3 days, (they had) dehydration and mild hypothermia". 

1 minute ago, lake said:

What all five?

4 days emergency air .... for 5 people.

1 person .... for 20 days (or a father and 19 year old son for 10 days)!??

damned.png.6e51fc0a172603380475784c8521fe3e.png

Yep. Difficult situations demand difficult choices. My money would be on father and son acting together.

18 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Yep. Difficult situations demand difficult choices. My money would be on father and son acting together.

It would cross my mind .... I know that sounds bad but if I was 2.5 miles down in a cylinder knowing there was only four days of air and a child of mine was with me (thus likely to die) ....

Well after 2 days .... I would consider options.

I would look at who was aboard:

Paul-Henri Nargeolet, 77
Stockton Rush, 61
Hamish Harding, 58

and me and my son:
Shahzada Dawood, 48, and his son Suleman Dawood, 19

2 days air for all or 5 days for me and the kid??

I would also have both the element of surprise and youth on our side.

If 'saved' after the act .... I could take ALL blame (saying I did it all for 'love' of my child) and the kid would walk free.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/20/2023 at 7:23 AM, alexa said:

Expensive tickets :classic_ohmy: Why are the Tickets so expensive, is this to put off Mr/Ms average ?

Maybe they were bumped off, maybe they found out that there was nothing down there or what was down there was fake.

Just a thought.

It was fourteen such trip - so if it was fake they would already know... I hope they will survive. I want to read this book and watch this movie... 😜

2 hours ago, Observations said:

I think there is a need to stop people exploring, underwater. 

And also to stop people's joy and enthusiasm and sense of adventure - independent spirit 

As usual 😉 

Luckily average Joe can't afford this 'dream'.