Oceangate sub and missing billionaire

Mikhail Liebestein

Oceangate sounds a bit too like Watergate for me......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65953872

Titanic tourist submersible goes missing with search under way

A massive search and rescue operation is under way in the mid Atlantic after a tourist submarine went missing during a dive to Titanic's wreck on Sunday.

Contact with the small sub was lost about an hour and 45 minutes into its dive, the US Coast Guard said.

Tour firm OceanGate said all options were being explored to rescue the five people onboard.

Tickets cost $250,000 (£195,000) for an eight-day trip including dives to the wreck at a depth of 3,800m (12,500ft).

Government agencies, the US and Canadian navies and commercial deep-sea firms are helping the rescue operation, officials said.

Titanic's wreck lies some 435 miles (700km) south of St John's, Newfoundland, though the rescue mission is being run from Boston, Massachusetts.

The missing craft is believed to be OceanGate's Titan submersible, a truck-sized sub that holds five people and usually dives with a four-day emergency supply of oxygen.

On Monday afternoon, Rear Adm John Mauger of the US Coast Guard told a news conference: "We anticipate there is somewhere between 70 and the full 96 hours available at this point."

He also said that two aircraft, a submarine and sonar buoys were involved in the search for the vessel but noted the area in which the search is taking place was "remote", making operations difficult. 

Rear Adm Mauger said the rescue teams were "taking this personally" and were doing everything they could to bring those on board "home safe".

Hamish Harding, a 58-year-old British billionaire businessman and explorer, is among those on the missing submarine, his family said. 

On social media at the weekend, Mr Harding said he was "proud to finally announce" that he would be aboard the mission to the wreck of the Titanic - but added that because of the "worst winter in Newfoundland in 40 years, this mission is likely to be the first and only manned mission to the Titanic in 2023".

He later wrote: "A weather window has just opened up and we are going to attempt a dive tomorrow."

OceanGate said its "entire focus [was] on the crewmembers in the submersible and their families". 

"We are deeply thankful for the extensive assistance we have received from several government agencies and deep sea companies in our efforts to re-establish contact with the submersible," it added.

The company bills the eight-day trip on its carbon-fibre submersible as a "chance to step outside of everyday life and discover something truly extraordinary".

According to its website, one expedition is ongoing and two more have been planned for June 2024.

3 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Tickets cost $250,000 (£195,000) for an eight-day trip including dives to the wreck at a depth of 3,800m (12,500ft).

Expensive tickets :classic_ohmy: Why are the Tickets so expensive, is this to put off Mr/Ms average ?

Maybe they were bumped off, maybe they found out that there was nothing down there or what was down there was fake.

Just a thought.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's great the way we, the little sh*7s have to be told in big bold headlines .......A BILLIONAIRE is missing.

These billionaires will do these things the rest of us will never be able to afford.

Maybe now in a situation they for once cannot pay their way out of. What's the saying? Oh yeah..........pays your money, takes your risk!

Edited by CarpeDiem
correction
  • Haha 1

Methinks it’s like the bojo bollocks and other stories, a nice little distraction from something massive happening. 

Or they needed to bump this billionaire off, like the tech millionaires a few months ago. 

Or it’ll be an attempt to regulate or pass some new legislation within the maritime arena…

Or it’ll be an ongoing mystery that captures the worlds imagination for the next year. A useful fill in story for the news outlets, after all, it’s all content! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Methinks it’s like the bojo bollocks and other stories, a nice little distraction from something massive happening. 

Or they needed to bump this billionaire off, like the tech millionaires a few months ago. 

Or it’ll be an attempt to regulate or pass some new legislation within the maritime arena…

Or it’ll be an ongoing mystery that captures the worlds imagination for the next year. A useful fill in story for the news outlets, after all, it’s all content! 

Wouldn't surprise me for one moment if the Russians or even the Chinese had something to do with it. You know, the usual bollocks. I think you are correct......let's wait and see how this plays out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

They're planning more stuff for the punters now, an underwater dive to find where Robert Maxwell stashed the 460 million quid he robbed from the pension fund that disappeared along a few weeks before he fell off his £15 million pound yacht The Lady Ghislaine! Mossad was supposedly innocent of any involvement in his death of course!🤔 In all seriousness though, whenever stuff like this, and Schofield, and Nichola Bulley comes into play, I always think that it's a distraction from bigger events or devious misdoings elsewhere!🤔

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

In what way?

Not sure what it means but there has been many staged hoax's & false flags where by a lonely ol shoe has been pictured.

I suppose it's sign to the Masons just like the number 33.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, alexa said:

Not sure what it means but there has been many staged hoax's & false flags where by a lonely ol shoe has been pictured.

I suppose it's sign to the Masons just like the number 33.

Sorry Alexa, but I don't believe for one minute that this had anything to do with Freemasonry.

The more obvious reasons, to my mind anyway, would be that shoes could damage the inside of the hull, or maybe feet swell up after being confined for 10 hours in cramped conditions. Anyway, they removed ALL of their shoes, not just one each!

Not everything is a conspiracy!

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 3

shoezone.jpg.5e88ac83ff14bfc362732609a18049cd.jpg

I have good reason to believe this is a secret Masonic Lodge hidden in plain sight, there are loads of single shoes in them thar baskets, BUT, never a pair!🤔 They either have a lot  of monoped or monopod clients, or it's Masonic, because a Monopod was a mythological Dwarflike creature from Greek mythology with a single,  large foot extending from a leg in the Centre of their body, they were also known as Skiapod, respectively meaning 'Large Foot' and 'Shadow Foot'!

Nuremberg_chronicles_-_Strange_People_-_Umbrella_Foot_(XIIr).jpg.f8c1d452e028a35a953776d5f3fb63c4.jpg

By Jove, I believe I'm onto something here, 'Quickly Watson, the games afoot'!

download(9).jpg.d565a7c4434f42f3bdab54574d76f287.jpg

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Pretty nasty way to go. Counting the seconds until your air runs out. If the pressure hull failed, at least that would be quick.

Yeah kind of vile people saying they don't care and more money than sense type thing to be honest. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, B19Red07 said:

Noticed from the news story’s, their shoes have been removed. Occult symbolism maybe? 

It's probably a bit premature and I feel perverted talking about it at the moment as in if this story is true which I suspect it is then there could be a larger occult fortean significance to it. But it's the more obvious one. Not sure if it's freemasonry or the "Illuminati" though. More of a curse type thing which could be interesting to explore. 

Just hope they get out. Some people have slated the morality of visiting a mass grave in the ocean. I don't know if I agree with that or not though? Sure it's slightly macarbe I guess, lots of people died there, but not sure where I stand on the morality of visiting such a place. I remember a few years ago they had a party there and people were saying the same thing. Is it morbid curiousity or just curiousity with the mythology behind the titanic? 

I don't know what it is with commenters on the mail online either, they are so fucking poisonous it's unbelievable 🤣. Always has been. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Crabtree said:

shoezone.jpg.5e88ac83ff14bfc362732609a18049cd.jpg

I have good reason to believe this is a secret Masonic Lodge hidden in plain sight, there are loads of single shoes in them thar baskets, BUT, never a pair!🤔 They either have a lot  of monoped or monopod clients, or it's Masonic, because a Monopod was a mythological Dwarflike creature from Greek mythology with a single,  large foot extending from a leg in the Centre of their body, they were also known as Skiapod, respectively meaning 'Large Foot' and 'Shadow Foot'!

Nuremberg_chronicles_-_Strange_People_-_Umbrella_Foot_(XIIr).jpg.f8c1d452e028a35a953776d5f3fb63c4.jpg

By Jove, I believe I'm onto something here, 'Quickly Watson, the games afoot'!

download(9).jpg.d565a7c4434f42f3bdab54574d76f287.jpg

Monty Python may have been onto something too ...

monty-python-stomp.gif

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Monty Python may have been onto something too ...

monty-python-stomp.gif

This sort of thing needs stamping on before it  escalates🤭

Being serious for a minute though, if it IS true, and I can't believe it is, what a shit way to pop your clogs, all that way down, and running out of oxygen ? fuck that!👎

Edited by Mr Crabtree