'Terror' attacks in Nottingham

Saved

59 minutes ago, Nefaria said:

I think you'll find it has nothing to do with demographics, ie., race, religion or whatever divisive pidgeon holes you want to use but other factors like standards of living, education, fairness of law and judiciary processes, employment levels, stability of economies and governments in some countries compared to others.

let me re-phase the question then:

will the countries with the highest standards of living, education, fairness of law and judiciary processes, employment levels, stability of economies and governments lose those things if the demographics are changed?

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

let me re-phase the question then:

will the countries with the highest standards of living, education, fairness of law and judiciary processes, employment levels, stability of economies and governments lose those things if the demographics are changed?

Why would they?  Just because they aren't white or european?  The majority of them are seeking the very things you cherish, they are after a better life for themselves, the things that make the country safer!  There is a minority amongst them that are out to cause trouble but that is also true of white europeans.  They aren't the evil hordes you are making them out to be, but carry on living in fear if that's what makes you more comfortable!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

What's also not taken into account is the money, the welfare, the NHS, the houses and new cities that will need to be built. 

You do realise as many people LEAVE the UK has come here?  You have never seen all the ex-pats living it up on the Costa del Sol? 

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

But I have witnessed my hometown change drastically and irreversibly in the last 10 years to the point where it's unrecognisable.

Maybe it's time you yourself needs a change - a move somewhere more to your liking?

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

people not from these islands have just suddenly appeared.

Over thousands of years the British Isles has had a constant influx of migrants and full blown invaders, if you trace your own ancestory back i can guarantee you'll find that you aren't 100 per cent "British" yourself!

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

4 stabbings and 2 deaths in 3 weeks. Never happened even 10 years ago.

In that case Victorian Britain must have been a non-violent utopian society!

strange the night club was open on a monday..

PRYZM NottinghamWebsiteDirection

Call
££Nightclub

Chain nightclub with high-tech sound & lights & a regular lineup of themed dance music events.

Address: Lower Parliament St, Nottingham NG1 3BB

Hours: 

Thursday Closed
Friday 10 pm–4 am
Saturday 10 pm–4 am
Sunday Closed
Monday 10 pm–4 am
Tuesday Closed
Wednesday Closed
Suggest new hours
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

strange the night club was open on a monday..

Call
££Nightclub

Chain nightclub with high-tech sound & lights & a regular lineup of themed dance music events.

Hours: 

Thursday Closed
Friday 10 pm–4 am
Saturday 10 pm–4 am
Sunday Closed
Monday 10 pm–4 am
Tuesday Closed
Wednesday Closed
Suggest new hours

Not really, probably a student night, been to Monday nights in clubs in the past, also remember Sundissential, "clubbing" during the day on a Sunday, a way of circumventing licensing laws!

https://www.fatsoma.com/e/y9hxk4t9/quids-in-im-a-student-get-me-out-of-here  interesting monday club theme night...'get me out of here'!

Call
££Nightclub

Hours: 

Thursday Closed
Friday 10 pm–4 am
Saturday 10 pm–4 am
Sunday Closed
Monday 10 pm–4 am
Tuesday Closed
Wednesday Closed
Suggest new hours
Edited by masonfreeparty2

6 hours ago, Nefaria said:

You do realise as many people LEAVE the UK has come here?  You have never seen all the ex-pats living it up on the Costa del Sol? 

Maybe it's time you yourself needs a change - a move somewhere more to your liking?

Over thousands of years the British Isles has had a constant influx of migrants and full blown invaders, if you trace your own ancestory back i can guarantee you'll find that you aren't 100 per cent "British" yourself!

In that case Victorian Britain must have been a non-violent utopian society!

Each point you have made you are incorrect.

And i am not entirely sure if you are just trolling. I'm not going to clog this thread up, off topic etc. 

Happy to take it to another thread.

Edited by Fluke

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

And i am not entirely sure if you are just trolling. I'm not going to clog this thread up, off topic etc. 

Happy to take it to another thread.

I think it's pretty blatant that Nefaria is either is LARPing as a radical leftist for their own amusement, in which case they lead a very empty and unfulfilling life; or they actually believe the tripe they are saying and as such are too infantile/autistic to waste time with.

Lot's of people, student hipsters in particular, make the mistake of believing that more outrage over [topic] = higher IQ. People pretend to be outraged because they think it makes them look moral and/or intellectual, but it really just makes them look like an insecure toddler. This mentality is at the core of the mind virus.

@ mods, is is possible to put someone on ignore/block and if so how do I do it?

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Name444 said:

Evolution culls the weak.

Only a week ago we had a Syrian refugee stabbing kids in a French park, yet Reddit is full of people refusing to acknowledge the immigration/multiculturalism elephant in the room, citing cowardly platitudes like "MuH ToRy BuDgeT cUts!" Until people wake up to the reality of race, then nature necessitates that incidents like this will continue. Until then, blood will continue to be shed. 1500 boat migrants in the last week alone, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.

And, not a single comment or quote about it from Holy Willowtree or anyone else from the Schofield clique, hmm, how very uncaring of them!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Name444 said:

@ mods, is is possible to put someone on ignore/block and if so how do I do it?

Your account /profile in top right corner....click on it and you'll get a drop down menu....select ignored users and you can add in whoever you want from there. You can decide how much of them you want to ignore too (complete or just posts).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Name444 said:

are too infantile/autistic to waste time with.

You have problems with autistic people too?  I bet your list is endless, proper jumped up little Hitler aren't you?  Is that you PJW?  Eveyone should be like you and only agree with your opinion, then you can't handle it when people differ and ask about blocking them !  You're the one getting round up about people coming over in dinghis when in reality they will probably never have any effect on you and your Little England existence, it is therefore you that will have that sad and unfulfilling life.

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

that's because people keep coming on dinghies ad nauseum

Okay so white guy in handcuffs = stock photo, same footage over and over of dinghis played over and over on the likes of GB News not stock footage, get ya!  

4 hours ago, Fluke said:

No they aren't, you can't handle the truth, go ahead, keep living your deluded fantasy that you are "100 per cent British", and England was once a perfect idyllic society before anyone ever came over here in boats, be they rubber dinghies or Viking longships!

5 minutes ago, Nefaria said:

No they aren't, you can't handle the truth, go ahead, keep living your deluded fantasy that you are "100 per cent British", and England was once a perfect idyllic society before anyone ever came over here in boats, be they rubber dinghies or Viking longships!

Didn't say any of that. You are just gaslighting now.