'Terror' attacks in Nottingham

Saved

2 hours ago, Saved said:

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/nottingham-roads-closed-as-police-deal-with-major-incident-12901445

Been a while. Three stabbed to death and reports of somebody using a van as a weapon. 

No doubt, anomalies and 33's will shortly follow as they get their story organised. The suspected terrorist (or patsy) is in custody.

This looks almost like a copy cat inccident that happened nearly a week ago in Annecy france, the killer in Nottingham and the suspect in france are both 31 also, this is what happens when the TPTB orchestrate the ongoing migrant crisis nowhere is safe anymore and its only going to get worse sadly.

Edited by Anthony81
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Saved said:

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/nottingham-roads-closed-as-police-deal-with-major-incident-12901445

Been a while. Three stabbed to death and reports of somebody using a van as a weapon. 

No doubt, anomalies and 33's will shortly follow as they get their story organised. The suspected terrorist (or patsy) is in custody.

A chance to have NILO parade around in their new uniforms.

The coked up buffoon firefighter I met at work was right, his new uniform is a weird purple colour. 

Stay away from these people folks

https://apple.news/AjYxmqlq2SL-JYfB7e3HFMg

1 hour ago, Anthony81 said:

This looks almost like a copy cat inccident that happened nearly a week ago

Could be an incident created by a microwave weapon. It can make a person behave in any shape they liked.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anthony81 said:

This looks almost like a copy cat inccident that happened nearly a week ago in Annecy france, the killer in Nottingham and the suspect in france are both 31 also, this is what happens when the TPTB orchestrate the ongoing migrant crisis nowhere is safe anymore and its only going to get worse sadly.

Oddly enough, Rishi Sunak, Justin Welby and Emmanuel Macron have offered their condolences. Why this random trio?

It's Cruella Braverman's moment in the limelight, the face that could sink a thousand ships; send her to the coast, the boats will soon turn back...

the articles said it happened at 4 o'clock in the morning, why would a woman and child be out  on the street at that hour? I think it's more of a domestic that some nutter going round stabbing at random, which is how the fearmongers are reporting it.

That france one looked so fake it was just unbelievable. I've seen the video Someone put the benny hill music over the video on twitter and it was clear it was a set up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, northern star said:

This, aliens, toddlers Sunak and Johnson squabblling in Parliament, Trump indictment - they are all distractions, because something so seismic and biblical is happening, and they dont want you to know about it.

Add in Nicola Krankie's "arrest". They are definitely throwing the kitchen sink at distracting us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, factJack said:

the articles said it happened at 4 o'clock in the morning, why would a woman and child be out  on the street at that hour? I think it's more of a domestic that some nutter going round stabbing at random, which is how the fearmongers are reporting it.

That france one looked so fake it was just unbelievable. I've seen the video Someone put the benny hill music over the video on twitter and it was clear it was a set up.

The fearmongers are reporting it with preposterous and alarming headlines.

KNIFED

KILLED

RAMPAGE

HORROR

DEATH

Alongside pictures of militarised anti-terror police, semi-automatics at the ready.

Still, I bet Philip Schofield is heaving a sigh of relief.... all forgotten, move along....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, northern star said:

This, aliens, toddlers Sunak and Johnson squabblling in Parliament, Trump indictment - they are all distractions, because something so seismic and biblical is happening, and they dont want you to know about it.

Its called the financial crash of historic level coming soon to a town near you.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nefaria said:

It was not a terrorist attack/some secret plot to kill all white "British" people - only mainstream media blowing things out of proportion as usual.

most of the top 20 safest countries in the world have a majority european demographic; if you change the demographic will that impact their safety?

Top 20 Safest Countries in the World (2022 Global Peace Index — lower is better):

1. Iceland — 1.107
  2. New Zealand — 1.269
  3. Ireland — 1.288
  4. Denmark — 1.296
  5. Austria — 1.300
  6. Portugal — 1.301
  7. Slovenia — 1.316
  8. Czech Republic — 1.318
  9. Singapore — 1.326
  10. Japan — 1.336
  11. Switzerland — 1.357
  12. Canada — 1.389
  13. Hungary — 1.411
  14. Finland — 1.439
  15. Croatia — 1.440
  16. Germany — 1.462
  17. Norway — 1.465
  18. Malaysia — 1.471
  19. Bhutan — 1.481
  20. Slovakia — 1.499

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/safest-countries-in-the-world

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Top 20 Safest Countries in the World (2022 Global Peace Index — lower is better):

1. Iceland — 1.107
  2. New Zealand — 1.269
  3. Ireland — 1.288
  4. Denmark — 1.296
  5. Austria — 1.300
  6. Portugal — 1.301
  7. Slovenia — 1.316
  9. Singapore — 1.326
  10. Japan — 1.336
  11. Switzerland — 1.357
  12. Canada — 1.389
  13. Hungary — 1.411
  14. Finland — 1.439
  15. Croatia — 1.440
  16. Germany — 1.462
  17. Norway — 1.465
  18. Malaysia — 1.471
  19. Bhutan — 1.481
  20. Slovakia — 1.499

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/safest-countries-in-the-world

You forgot Ukraine 😂

5 minutes ago, alexa said:

You forgot Ukraine 😂

the ukraine issue was stirred up by non european, sabbatean jewish neo-cons like victoria nuland and her husband kagan who fomented a colour revolution known as the euromaidan

did similar people start the russian revolution in 1918 and then build up the nazi war machine in response to that to create a hegelian dialectic? you betcha

• Thanks 1

I'm not sensing anything majorly more harmful from the 5G towers I have to pass on journeys (and I pick up on anything due to my condition). I agree about the 3G and 4G, as well as radar, all being a problem for years, even decades now. My folks couldn't have the freeview tuners the gov't were giving out for free when there was that "digital switchover" about 10 years ago, as the engineer picked up a strong radar signal that buggered it on a loop every few seconds. To my knowledge, we don't have military installations anywhere local.

What's changed with 5G is we now have a population which has largely been jabbed and primed, who use smartphones constantly. The streetlights have changed, every street in the country's being dug up to put these "fibre" cables in. I'd imagine that the combination of all this crap is where the problems lie.

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

most of the top 20 safest countries in the world have a majority european demographic; if you change the demographic will that impact their safety?

1. Iceland — 1.107
  2. New Zealand — 1.269
  3. Ireland — 1.288
  4. Denmark — 1.296
  5. Austria — 1.300
  6. Portugal — 1.301
  7. Slovenia — 1.316
  9. Singapore — 1.326
  10. Japan — 1.336
  11. Switzerland — 1.357
  12. Canada — 1.389
  13. Hungary — 1.411
  14. Finland — 1.439
  15. Croatia — 1.440
  16. Germany — 1.462
  17. Norway — 1.465
  18. Malaysia — 1.471
  19. Bhutan — 1.481
  20. Slovakia — 1.499

I think you'll find it has nothing to do with demographics, ie., race, religion or whatever divisive pidgeon holes you want to use but other factors like standards of living, education, fairness of law and judiciary processes, employment levels, stability of economies and governments in some countries compared to others.