deliberate wild fires to mask the recent big volcanic eruptions and changing jet streams

4 minutes ago, Observations said:

That's an odd term for a Greek to use. Reminds me of plebgate and biggot ( UK politics. )  Strange; these media campaigns and their use of particular words. 

we dont know if the reporter has been personally affected by the fires (family losing property etc)

2 hours ago, Observations said:

That's an odd term for a Greek to use. Reminds me of plebgate and biggot ( UK politics. )  Strange; these media campaigns and their use of particular words. 

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

we dont know if the reporter has been personally affected by the fires (family losing property etc)

Thanks bamboozooka, although I gather now that it's quoted from a 'Minister'.

https://greekcitytimes.com/2023/08/26/greece-climate-crisis-arsonist-scum/

Greece's Climate Crisis Minister slams "arsonist scum"

"The Greek Minister of Climate Crisis and Civil Protection, Vassilis Kikilias, described those who stated blazes as "arsonist scum" as firefighters battle wildfires raging across swathes of Greece that have killed at least 20 people.

Greece's climate crisis and civil protection minister described the situation as "unprecedented."

There's that word unprecedented; we hear that how many times a day, especially since Convid?

Also, after referring to the name Vassilis Kikilias, the article mostly refers to him by his dramatic sounding title? 😆