EVERYTHING ANTI-AGING, AGE REVERSING RELATED

DaleP

Some people have prompted me to investigate this topic and it appears it is possible to reverse aging if you know how.

Normally, cells die out after awhile and this is called apoptosis (cell death). As we get older, immune system becomes sluggish and dead cell elimination descreases.

This meant that there can be a build up of aging cells which should have been eliminated and it can become like a vampire 🧛‍♂️ eating other cells around it and develop cancer.

inhibitingkg.jpg

The above image from: Inhibiting KGA-dependent glutaminolysis in mice found to eliminate senescent cells

^ Things you can do to trigger your longivity genes

1. Avoid DNA damage (!) - avoid X-rays, Sun burns
  2. Eat less
  3. Eat less protein
  4. High Intensity interval training
  5. Be cold
  6. Be hot

Blocking PD-L1-PD-1 improves senescence surveillance and ageing phenotypes

Q: Aging cells should be eliminated but why doesn't it get eliminated?
A: PD-L1 is a protein which cancer cells releases which sits on the surface to avoid attacks from the immune cells.

Enzyme GLS1 seems to be the key.

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abb5916

Senolysis by glutaminolysis inhibition ameliorates various age-associated disorders

Book on anti-aging

https://lifespanbook.com/

Podcasts

https://www.lifespanpodcast.com/

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

NAD makes ATP.

Parkinson's tremor gets better with NAD.

Mitochondria gets damaged by toxins, disfunctional mitochondria causes Parkinsons.

Take Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUwd-D94pzE

^ Read comments of all the people who are doing well.

Intermitted fasting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fwm8ArdUA4

Edited by DaleP

Summary of Dr Sinclair's anti-aging protocol

Morning:
NMN 1g - with water to boost NAD
Resveratrol 1g - with yoghurt
Quercetin 0.5g (500mg) - molecule related Resveratrol, suppress zombie cells
Fisetin 500mg (still experimental)

Spermidine 1-2mg mix with yoghurt (still experimental)

• Spermidine concentration in foods: Mushroom (88.6mg/Kg), Green peas (65.2mg/Kg), broccoli (32.39mg/Kg)
  • High spermine-containing foods: Green peas (52.5 mg/Kg), broccoli (9.3mg/Kg), dill (8.7mg/Kg)
  • Fruits: Watermelon, peach, melon, apple, grapes, cherry, fig, pear, banana, tangerine, orange, strawberry, lemon, kiwi, pineapple and grapefruit.

Evening meal:
Vit D (2000-5000IU)

K2 (50-120mcg) - calcium out of arteries and puts it into your bone.
TMG (Tri Methyl Glycine) - to counter NAD booster.

NMN is massively expensive.

I've taken my first dose, just 125mg to see how it goes. 1mg which Dr Sinclair and others takes.... would be like.....£50 everyweek. 😲

Will see how it goes.

This post is a snippets of the page below.

Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN): Benefits, Side Effects & Dosage

Potential Benefits of NMN

• Improves Brain Function
  • Restores Blood Vessel Health
  • Improves Muscle Function
  • Promotes Healthy Heart
  • Aids in Cancer Therapy
  • Protects Against Obesity and Diabetes
  • Could Treat Eye Aging and Injury
  • Promotes Organ Health
  • Revitalizes Reproduction

14 hours ago, DaleP said:

I don't think drugs will be good but this woman looks good for her age.

Ernestine-Shepherd-012.jpg?width=620&qua

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/jan/11/-sp-live-forever-extend-life-calico-google-longevity

But the elite don't seem to understand that, if they are the only ones left, they might actually have to do their own cooking and cleaning - until their robots kill them.

I think it's all bullshit.

My Dad never ate any special diets and lived on bacon, eggs, chips, beef, pork, fish, bread, butter, jam, etc, plus whatever kinds of fruit and vegetables were available. He wasn't a heavy drinker but liked a pint or two. He never smoked, but lived with my Mam who did smoke. His main form of fitness was dancing at the local working men's social club at weekends.

My Dad died in January. He would have been 99 years old in February.

My daughter's old headmaster used to jog to school every day, ran marathons regularly and ate the recommended nutritious diets advised ny his doctor.

He collapsed and died in his 40's.

Go figure.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

But the elite don't seem to understand that, if they are the only ones left, they might actually have to do their own cooking and cleaning - until their robots kill them.

That's why they are not going to kill all so that the slaves can serve them.

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

I think it's all bullshit.

My Dad never ate any special diets and lived on bacon, eggs, chips, beef, pork, fish, bread, butter, jam, etc, plus whatever kinds of fruit and vegetables were available. He wasn't a heavy drinker but liked a pint or two. He never smoked, but lived with my Mam who did smoke. His main form of fitness was dancing at the local working men's social club at weekends.

My Dad died in January. He would have been 99 years old in February.

My daughter's old headmaster used to jog to school every day, ran marathons regularly and ate the recommended nutritious diets advised ny his doctor.

He collapsed and died in his 40's.

Go figure.

duh! He could have lived like 120. I bet he wasn't running a marathon when he was 90?

Who wants to be 70 and live in pain for the rest of 20 years?

You want to be fit and have sound mind till you die.

That is what this thread is about. Die when you decide to.

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

duh! He could have lived like 120. I bet he wasn't running a marathon when he was 90?

Who wants to be 70 and live in pain for the rest of 20 years?

You want to be fit and have sound mind till you die.

That is what this thread is about. Die when you decide to.

Ok. My Dad wasn't running marathons at 90, (he never ran one in his life!), but he did continue going dancing every weekend up to the age of 90, and never had any real ill health until the last year of his life. So you don't necessarily need drugs and invasive medical procedures to keep you alive and fit after 70.

There are loads of online articles about keeping mice alive for longer, but nearly all of the articles I've read about combating, or reversing ageing say they will probably be able to do this at some point in the future. I'm certainly not going to hold my breath and I'm just going to enjoy the rest of my days the best I can without unnecessary drugs and crazy diets.

• Like 3

On 6/16/2023 at 1:10 AM, webtrekker said:

Ok. My Dad wasn't running marathons at 90, (he never ran one in his life!), but he did continue going dancing every weekend up to the age of 90, and never had any real ill health until the last year of his life. So you don't necessarily need drugs and invasive medical procedures to keep you alive and fit after 70.

There are loads of online articles about keeping mice alive for longer, but nearly all of the articles I've read about combating, or reversing ageing say they will probably be able to do this at some point in the future. I'm certainly not going to hold my breath and I'm just going to enjoy the rest of my days the best I can without unnecessary drugs and crazy diets.

Too right! My auntie died at 95 and she was doing outdoor Tai Chi almost to the day she died.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I think dancing could be more beneficial than running. As you're using loads of differnet parts of your body and it's usually a joyish activity (especially grinding with a hot woman) where's running is just a boring.repetitive task and you never see anyone running with a smile on their face.

• Like 1