Who exactly is "Sacha baron cohen" and does he have a role in this agenda? I mean, some things he does are funny...but the whole hating jews thing is kind of suspicious. 😅

In your first video it's amazing he managed to get througth security as far as he did....

The second video it's amazing Gulliano did'nt catch on earlier it was a set up!

I've followed Cohen for a long time , it does seem he's been given assistance in his rise to prominance , but that could just be cos he'a jewish and the industry is run by jews .

I really don't see any ajenda in his material , he'll take the piss out of anyone and anything if he thinks it will get laughs .... he is very funny and creative in his humour.

8 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

He is very much not neutral on who he picks on that is quite evident.

Haha yeah. 

I don't hate him I think more than some of his stuff is funny it'll make you piss your pants laughing honestly. and I think that his opinion on Trump is great because Trump is just like the rest of them all full of shit like the democratic party, the liberals, the Republicans, every party in the world. So to call him a phoney too I think makes total sense.

The whole "country steve" thing there, I don't know what to make of that. I do believe he was at some kind of pro-gun rally or something where people we're just celebrating freedom, and they were being harassed by antifa or vise versa I'm not completely clear on what happened, but apparently the freedom crowd REALLY hated him, so they must of had a reason. If you go do that crap at a pro-gun rally or in any way start trying to make a joke out of people who have the right to defend themselves than you are going to lose A LOT of fans in the west.

Now I've always considered that he just makes a living off of messing with every side, he's completely insane and so dirty minded he's obviously some kind of sex orgy dude🤣 because he just doesn't care🤣 (which is totally cool) but for some odd reason I just can't help but wonder if some of these big political leaders and VIP's he messes with are actually just going along with it, because that former mayor Giuliani interview is impossible for him to be that stupid and put his reputation on the line in an environment he felt most comfortable in, AND if he did feel comfortable enough to that in an environment like that, what type of friends does cohen have to arrange that kind of corruption🤣 🤔 and if that's not true (with all of these peoples investigative connections) why would they even participate?) ...

so, if THAT IS TRUE and they do know what they are getting involved in why would they go to such lengths to look like utter creeps to the whole world? could it be perhaps out of one or few other much more powerful men's satisfaction to just look down and watch their lower counterparts in the middle of the pyramid by harassed by the same people they work for like the ones on the top? 😅 the Jeffrey Epstein type maybe? The ones blackmailing them already? It would seem like typical  psychopath behavior to have a close friend in the film business make that happen for you from time to time. 🤔😂

(just wondering LOL)

Friends like that dude is what would make that particular type of genre of entertainment you produce be quite successful when it comes to sneaking through security, etc. would you not agree? lmfao. 

Anyway, I'm just considering all possibilities. All in all, I think it's all still funny.

Screenshot_20230608_222950_DuckDuckGo.jpg.1c4659b87dd670671c1522522b914040.jpg

1 hour ago, LoopOfHelicopterSounds said:

Haha yeah. 

I don't hate him I think more than some of his stuff is funny it'll make you piss your pants laughing honestly. and I think that his opinion on Trump is great because Trump is just like the rest of them all full of shit like the democratic party, the liberals, the Republicans, every party in the world. So to call him a phoney too I think makes total sense.

The whole "country steve" thing there, I don't know what to make of that. I do believe he was at some kind of pro-gun rally or something where people we're just celebrating freedom, and they were being harassed by antifa or vise versa I'm not completely clear on what happened, but apparently the freedom crowd REALLY hated him, so they must of had a reason. If you go do that crap at a pro-gun rally or in any way start trying to make a joke out of people who have the right to defend themselves than you are going to lose A LOT of fans in the west.

Now I've always considered that he just makes a living off of messing with every side, he's completely insane and so dirty minded he's obviously some kind of sex orgy dude🤣 because he just doesn't care🤣 (which is totally cool) but for some odd reason I just can't help but wonder if some of these big political leaders and VIP's he messes with are actually just going along with it, because that former mayor Giuliani interview is impossible for him to be that stupid and put his reputation on the line in an environment he felt most comfortable in, AND if he did feel comfortable enough to that in an environment like that, what type of friends does cohen have to arrange that kind of corruption🤣 🤔 and if that's not true (with all of these peoples investigative connections) why would they even participate?) ...

so, if THAT IS TRUE and they do know what they are getting involved in why would they go to such lengths to look like utter creeps to the whole world? could it be perhaps out of one or few other much more powerful men's satisfaction to just look down and watch their lower counterparts in the middle of the pyramid by harassed by the same people they work for like the ones on the top? 😅 the Jeffrey Epstein type maybe? The ones blackmailing them already? It would seem like typical  psychopath behavior to have a close friend in the film business make that happen for you from time to time. 🤔😂

(just wondering LOL)

Friends like that dude is what would make that particular type of genre of entertainment you produce be quite successful when it comes to sneaking through security, etc. would you not agree? lmfao. 

Anyway, I'm just considering all possibilities. All in all, I think it's all still funny.

Screenshot_20230608_222950_DuckDuckGo.jpg.1c4659b87dd670671c1522522b914040.jpg

I have found him funny over the years for sure.