Jump to content

Is there an executive God?


Mr H

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, peter said:

What makes you think humanity is god's most cherished creation,what makes us any better than  another life form. If we are gods best all I can say he must have been having an off day or maybe just maybe he got sick of creating perfection and just created us for a bit of light entertainment, come the weekend big G can let his hair down with a few of his mates and watch all us idiots running around. ( hey god whats happening ,they have just build atomic weapons, shit this should be good ,save me a seat) 

Just quietly if there is an executive god I think he she or it could have done a lot bloody better.

.

Exodus 19:5 claims we're God's treasured possession. I agree with you on the rest of it. Claiming evil happens because we're under the enemy is a bit of a cop out to me. God created good and evil, wtf was God thinking by creating evil lol. Watching tiktok dummies, or fail compilations on youtube must either give God a laugh, or he must have his head in his hands thinking "WTF have i created" lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Jason57 said:

xodus 19:5 claims we're God's treasured possession.

Who wrote the text for xodus, I'll guarantee you it wasn't god , therefore one could rightly assume that the author had a rather inflated view of himself and therefore the human species as a whole.

There is a passage in the bible I think it is Romans something , God is the truth and all men are liars , since men wrote the bible I just wonder why the irony of that statement is continually overlooked

Edited by peter
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, peter said:

Who wrote the text for xodus, I'll guarantee you it wasn't god , therefore one could rightly assume that the author had a rather inflated view of himself and therefore the human species as a whole.

 

Supposedly it was Moses (according to the Oracle ...ChatGPT-4! 🤔).

 

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, peter said:

🤦‍♀️,once again you have answered with your favorite word,  SOMETHING.

Are you sure you don't work for NASA  (Never A Straight Answer).

You can't even fathom the bar in terms of the preliminary work that needs to be done. In order to interact with the other side, you have to have done something in return long before that. No experiencer who can already understand will engage in any form (human world). And don't give me meaningless comparisons like Nasa or world views. Humans dream of being looked after and cared for. It also doesn't matter why they are all here. You can find many channels on youtube that will help you. The system covers every illusion and also controls them. NDEs too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, peter said:

Who wrote the text for xodus, I'll guarantee you it wasn't god , therefore one could rightly assume that the author had a rather inflated view of himself and therefore the human species as a whole.

There is a passage in the bible I think it is Romans something , God is the truth and all men are liars , since men wrote the bible I just wonder why the irony of that statement is continually overlooked

One thing I think it's clear to point out is Christ said to test the Spirits. It's clear that in the OT there were many Spirits in contact with the prophets. That would explain all the genocide and violence. I don't believe that can be the same God of Christ. You can't have a spirit of Life and death be one and the same imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Origin said:

You can't even fathom the bar in terms of the preliminary work that needs to be done. In order to interact with the other side, you have to have done something in return long before that. No experiencer who can already understand will engage in any form (human world). And don't give me meaningless comparisons like Nasa or world views. Humans dream of being looked after and cared for. It also doesn't matter why they are all here. You can find many channels on youtube that will help you. The system covers every illusion and also controls them. NDEs too.

🤦‍♀️

1 You can't even fathom the bar in terms of the preliminary work that needs to be done. ( there you go the narcissist attitude again so what is the bar and what lofty heights do you believe you have attained)

2 you have to have done something in return long before that. (what is that something once again a simple question)

3 No experiencer who can already understand will engage in any form (human world). (By your own admission you are an experiencer who doesn't understand because you are engaging in this forum ,the human world and as such we all should take your opinions with a grain of salt, that was lucky I already did )

4 And don't give me meaningless comparisons like Nasa or world views.  ( Why never heard of the saying if the Fu Shits sorry shoe fits etc)

5 Humans dream of being looked after and cared for ( yeh most do hence religion ,personally I don't need looking after or saving)

6 You can find many channels on youtube that will help you. ( I don't need helping especially from Utube)

7 The system covers every illusion and also controls them. NDEs too. ( Of course there is a set of circumstances or system if you will that controls everything otherwise this general reality couldn't exist, it doesn't take a mental giant to work that out but you have consistently alluded to the fact that you hold the truth  yet when asked a direct question you will not elaborate and your excuse we are all too stupid and wouldn't understand at least let us know, should we be following the shoe or the gourd)

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/6/2023 at 6:08 PM, peter said:

What makes you think humanity is god's most cherished creation,what makes us any better than  another life form. If we are gods best all I can say he must have been having an off day or maybe just maybe he got sick of creating perfection and just created us for a bit of light entertainment, come the weekend big G can let his hair down with a few of his mates and watch all us idiots running around. ( hey god whats happening ,they have just build atomic weapons, shit this should be good ,save me a seat) 

Just quietly if there is an executive god I think he she or it could have done a lot bloody better.

.

I think the same too.

 

If there is an executive God, he is one sic mofo.

 

We could delve into experience and conclude that suffering is an illusion. Yet it is still real. We still have to experience it. And his whole planet is run by a few evil folks. This doesn't seem that intelligent, and doesn't align with intelligent creation that surrounds us.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Jason57 said:

It's clear that in the OT there were many Spirits in contact with the prophets.

How do you know, how is it clear ,maybe the spirits were just invented by the people who were writing the parables of the OT to give them a sense of credibility among the masses and therefore control, just like the golden tablet in the hat that only one person could see or read  and now look what we have today that grew out of that little charade  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, peter said:

How do you know, how is it clear ,maybe the spirits were just invented by the people who were writing the parables of the OT to give them a sense of credibility among the masses and therefore control, just like the golden tablet in the hat that only one person could see or read  and now look what we have today that grew out of that little charade  

Saddens to say this in a way, because the bible is a truly fascinating book. And part of me (looking for saviour part would like it to be true).

 

But I do agree.

 

Imagine if someone today came out with a book claiming to know basically everything, writing about talking snakes and flying demons. We probably wouldn't give them the time of day. Only because from a young age, we've been told that this is the one from people we respect, that we even remotely consider it and give it the time of day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Saddens to say this in a way, because the bible is a truly fascinating book. And part of me (looking for saviour part would like it to be true).

 

But I do agree.

 

Imagine if someone today came out with a book claiming to know basically everything, writing about talking snakes and flying demons. We probably wouldn't give them the time of day. Only because from a young age, we've been told that this is the one from people we respect, that we even remotely consider it and give it the time of day.

If the Bible is fictional, then the author's should come forward and receive the award for greatest fictional book ever written. No author and no script writers in Hollywood can come up with anything close to the Bible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jason57 said:

If the Bible is fictional, then the author's should come forward and receive the award for greatest fictional book ever written. No author and no script writers in Hollywood can come up with anything close to the Bible.

Ha ha very true.

 

I'm not a bible scholar so not sure whether it is part fiction or full fiction. Reading from the more learned members, seems a lot of the stories were written by Eygptians and Pagans prior to Christianity.

 

Fiction or not, fascinating read.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mr H said:

Imagine if someone today came out with a book claiming to know basically everything, writing about talking snakes and flying demons. We probably wouldn't give them the time of day. Only because from a young age, we've been told that this is the one from people we respect, that we even remotely consider it and give it the time of day.

Exactly ,to me religion has three parts

1 Control, if you wish to be a member of what is essentially a club you have to follow the club rules

2 Geographical ,it you were born in Iran you are certainly not going to be brought up as a Roman Catholic and visa versa  (generally) 

3 Generational , the parents beliefs will be passed on to the children and that indoctrination will begin at a very young age . What better way to perpetuate the membership

Edited by peter
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mr H said:

seems a lot of the stories were written by Eygptians and Pagans prior to Christianity.

 

Yes that is correct ,and many of their deities have androgenic attributes, ( tung in cheek)   if that's the case maybe the LGTB ABC XYZ community is closer to god than the rest of us

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, peter said:

Yes that is correct ,and many of their deities have androgenic attributes, ( tung in cheek)   if that's the case maybe the LGTB ABC XYZ community is closer to god than the rest of us

 

nah They are simply mind fucked by Tavistock.😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/1/2023 at 3:48 PM, Mr H said:

I would like to explore the notion as to whether there is an executive God or not?

 

By this I mean, is there a separate entity called god that directs everything?

 

Or if you believe in oneness. 

 

Is there a part of God, that controls and directs everything?

 

Or could it be more an omnicentric God. Where there is no central point of control, and every part of God (us lot) is and contributes to the overall control and direction of experience?

 

It stands to reason there is a creative force which is the generative force of all that is. Christians call this 'God' whilst those in the sciences would call it a unified field. I see it as an essence; a creative force, the lifeblood of all that is.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Ethel said:

 

It stands to reason there is a creative force which is the generative force of all that is. Christians call this 'God' whilst those in the sciences would call it a unified field. I see it as an essence; a creative force, the lifeblood of all that is.

And would you say this God is directing the whole show? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, peter said:

Exactly ,to me religion has three parts

1 Control, if you wish to be a member of what is essentially a club you have to follow the club rules

2 Geographical ,it you were born in Iran you are certainly not going to be brought up as a Roman Catholic and visa versa  (generally) 

3 Generational , the parents beliefs will be passed on to the children and that indoctrination will begin at a very young age . What better way to perpetuate the membership

They also seem to include fear and guilt quite often. And the different Gods seem to have some interesting preferences, wear a turban, virgins in heaven, don't eat beef, don't eat pork. And they always seem a bit hard up for cash too, not that I understand why God needs cash... lots of promises for a future life and not many now....

 

All very human like to me, but fascinating nonetheless.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

And they always seem a bit hard up for cash too

yes , the all seeing all knowing and all creating, perfection personified , It doesn't seem to matter weather you follow the gourd or the shoe  they all seem to have a common  Achilles' heel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, alexa said:

@peter Tell me something, how do you imagine you got here ?

 

If the Bible is not true then why is it all coming to pass ?

What's coming to pass?, if your talking about the end of humanity or the earth , everything  physical is finite so it is not hard to predict there will be an end, now if the bible was able to state the year date and time that would be something 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, peter said:

What's coming to pass?, if your talking about the end of humanity or the earth , everything  physical is finite so it is not hard to predict there will be an end, now if the bible was able to state the year date and time that would be something 

 

Fair enough - But how do you suppose we all got here ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...