Why do phones turn into a smoke bomb when shot? Does the more smoke that spews mean more surveillance from a hidden party? 🤣

Just curious because, I have seen a video before of a person who's cell phone almost melts their leg off in an airport prior to a minor explosion in their pocket. And my phone would always get very hot when I spend lots of time on alternative media, davidicke.com, infowars, bitchute, brand new tube, Rumble, and so on.

Things I've considered.

1. Could this be because of palantir, Pegasus? And other forms of surveillance? Hackers perhaps rigging devices to blow, act up, etc?

2. Is it possible for an overcharged phone to smoke or blow upon impact? Like a bullet on impact with the device? A Rock? Or maybe even just the device being suffocated of reception/data/wifi? (For example wrapping it In tinfoil)

3. Are the batteries made out of some kind of explosive device that can only be set off by a hidden party of individuals or AI?

4. Do SMART phones/Modern phones and their batteries, have some kind of other charging method that the public does not know about when? For example, tesla related?

Please share your research and experiences.

Have you ever put three rounds of 22. Long through your smartphone? What happened? Did you feel better? 🤣

Screenshot_20230526-215535_DuckDuckGo.jpg.73a803b0eeed519bd186f676c5931ab0.jpg

13 minutes ago, LoopOfHelicopterSounds said:

Just curious because, I have seen a video before of a person who's cell phone almost melts their leg off in an airport prior to a minor explosion in their pocket. And my phone would always get very hot when I spend lots of time on alternative media, davidicke.com, infowars, bitchute, brand new tube, Rumble, and so on.

Things I've considered.

1. Could this be because of palantir, Pegasus? And other forms of surveillance? Hackers perhaps rigging devices to blow, act up, etc?

2. Is it possible for an overcharged phone to smoke or blow upon impact? Like a bullet on impact with the device? A Rock? Or maybe even just the device being suffocated of reception/data/wifi? (For example wrapping it In tinfoil)

3. Are the batteries made out of some kind of explosive device that can only be set off by a hidden party of individuals or AI?

4. Do SMART phones/Modern phones and their batteries, have some kind of other charging method that the public does not know about when? For example, tesla related?

Please share your research and experiences.

Have you ever put three rounds of 22. Long through your smartphone? What happened? Did you feel better? 🤣

Screenshot_20230526-215535_DuckDuckGo.jpg.73a803b0eeed519bd186f676c5931ab0.jpg

It's called Lithium, highly reactive in an oxygen environment like the Atmosphere, see here

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/23408-all-electric-cars-by-2030

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

It's called Lithium, highly reactive in an oxygen environment like the Atmosphere, see here

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/23408-all-electric-cars-by-2030

Well it's true Lithium is a very reactive metal , put it in water and it will eplode ( not as violently as sodium or potassium) and it will burn in air ... But there is no "free" lithium (lithium metal) in these batteries , it's in the form of a compound so it is not reactive , just like sodium in salt  sodium is reactive but salt NaCl is not ...

So it's not lithium which causes the fires , it's the electrical energy ... and you can prove this by putting a nail through a flat battery , nothing will happen , if a fully charged one it will catch light . 

As for the original questions .. there is nothing sinister in these batteries they are not designed to explode or survail or smoke ... the same identical batteries are in many other products litterally hundreds of billions of these are being used , and they very rarely catch fire or explode , when they do someone will be there to film it and so people get the idea  this is a common occurence. 

56 minutes ago, LoopOfHelicopterSounds said:

This is crazy stuff. Only the tip of the iceberg as usual though. 🤣

Just imagine what else is in phones/tablets/other electronics etc.

The battery shown in this video is single use non rechargable and is nothing like the type in youre phone ... this enigizer is Lithium iron disulfide , it does have lithium metal in it ..... Your cell phone battery does not .... I'm sure you have an old cell phone battery , cut it open and put the contents in water , nothing will happen .

There are many different types of lithium battery , only one type uses lithium metal. 

Edited by oz93666

Watch: Moment E-Bike Explodes into Fireball in Block of Flats

e-bike.gif
Footage released by the London Fire Brigade shows the moment yet another e-bike spontaneously catches fire and explodes. The Telegraph reports that the incident, which took place at a block of flats in Roehampton last week, “occurred after the bike’s lithium battery went into thermal runaway and erupted into flames”. 
The video shows the bike producing a highly flammable and toxic vapour cloud, before igniting in a fireball a second later.

Avi Gooransingh, 29, the owner of the bike, said he was “shaken up” by the incident and will not have another e-bike in his home again.

Spontaneous combustion is a known problem with electric vehicle batteries, which, while rare, is somewhat catastrophic when it happens.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Well it's true Lithium is a very reactive metal , put it in water and it will eplode ( not as violently as sodium or potassium) and it will burn in air ... But there is no "free" lithium (lithium metal) in these batteries , it's in the form of a compound so it is not reactive , just like sodium in salt  sodium is reactive but salt NaCl is not ...

So it's not lithium which causes the fires , it's the electrical energy ... and you can prove this by putting a nail through a flat battery , nothing will happen , if a fully charged one it will catch light . 

As for the original questions .. there is nothing sinister in these batteries they are not designed to explode or survail or smoke ... the same identical batteries are in many other products litterally hundreds of billions of these are being used , and they very rarely catch fire or explode , when they do someone will be there to film it and so people get the idea  this is a common occurence. 

And yet the evidence is overwhelming about the highly reactive compounds within these types of electro-chemical storage devices, and it is not the electrical energy that causes these batteries to ignite but rather the degradation of the materials used which does, so in a perfect world all of these batteries would be mass produced to strict manufacturing techniques, but as always when money is involved those techniques are sacrificed for profit, et viola, here we are.

If you go through the entire thread offered you will realise that when this type of energy storage device is constantly being agitated as the vehicles move and in all kinds of weather from extreme heat to extreme cold, then it is easy to see how cracks form in its casings and becomes infiltrated with whatever the vehicle happens to be moving through, for example, icy conditions usually have salt spread across the roads and that in turn will eventually egress into the battery casing along with water.

The case for electrically powered vehicles has been promoted with complete abandon with respect to the function that it is supposed to be 'environmentally friendly', which it is not, the infrastructure alone has caused more damage than the use of these vehicles would ever solve in a million years of operation, you would be doing the planet a favour by burning coal directly as a fuel source within the vehicle itself, i rest my case.

Just so you know i am not against electrically powered vehicles in the slightest, i am all for them, but as the technology stands right now i see what is offered as complete fraud, and all part of the menticide operation that it fits so neatly into because of the outrageous lies being spoken by corporations and yours truly, the government.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sock muppet said:

And yet the evidence is overwhelming about the highly reactive compounds within these types of electro-chemical storage devices, and it is not the electrical energy that causes these batteries to ignite but rather the degradation of the materials used which does, so in a perfect world all of these batteries would be mass produced to strict manufacturing techniques, but as always when money is involved those techniques are sacrificed for profit, et viola, here we are.

If you go through the entire thread offered you will realise that when this type of energy storage device is constantly being agitated as the vehicles move and in all kinds of weather from extreme heat to extreme cold, then it is easy to see how cracks form in its casings and becomes infiltrated with whatever the vehicle happens to be moving through, for example, icy conditions usually have salt spread across the roads and that in turn will eventually egress into the battery casing along with water.

The case for electrically powered vehicles has been promoted with complete abandon with respect to the function that it is supposed to be 'environmentally friendly', which it is not, the infrastructure alone has caused more damage than the use of these vehicles would ever solve in a million years of operation, you would be doing the planet a favour by burning coal directly as a fuel source within the vehicle itself, i rest my case.

Just so you know i am not against electrically powered vehicles in the slightest, i am all for them, but as the technology stands right now i see what is offered as complete fraud, and all part of the menticide operation that it fits so neatly into because of the outrageous lies being spoken by corporations and yours truly, the government.

I agree with most of that sm ..... Electric viehcles have been brought in to reduce our standard of living and cause problems .... When they really take of in numbers there will not be enogh electricity to feed them ( or the infrastructure to handle demand)  and where will the extra needed come from ? windmills and solar ? joke ! So there will be power shortages black outs , soaring electricity prices  because of the ban on fossil fuel generation ...

In an Ideal world I would have lots of clean burning coal plants producing electricity  , to get CO2 levels up , and yes slowly transition to electric viehecles cos they are quieter and keep emisions out of built up areas ....

But I don't see a problem with lithium batteries , anyway these are now obsolete and being replaces by sodium batteries which don;t catch fire or use rare elements. 

Notice the biased and inacuracy in above video at 0:33 he compares the new salt battery to an energiser lithium battery seen in a video on this thread which is non rechargeable usees lithium metal and is massivly expensive compared to those used in cars , so he's exagerating the price saving . 

Edited by oz93666
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, oz93666 said:

In an Ideal world I would have lots of clean burning coal plants producing electricity  , to get CO2 levels up , and yes slowly transition to electric viehecles cos they are quieter and keep emisions out of built up areas ....

I can kind of see where your coming from oz93666 but in an ideal world, JP morgan never would of put their greasy hands on tesla's work and the early inventions of some of the world's greatest inventor/researcher. I know I'm totally off topic now but i think it's important nonetheless when talking about batteries.

Sci-fi vehicles/aircraftUFO's/earthquake machines etc. are all stolen ideas from the early Nikola tesla. His work is what I believe made them make up a story in the minds of people about an unidentified flying object crashing to earth, it wasn't alien technology, it was human technology that was experimented with and then deemed classified and kept secret by an alien intelligence. 🤣

If we achieved anti-gravity 9 years prior to the moon landing and rockets were considered obsolete, by skunk works, why did all those people have to die in the Columbia tragedy? so I guess anything is possible in todays world. (https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/06/skunk-works-lockheed-martin-facility-509540

Anyways, back to batteries and the video at the top I posted regarding tesla and, some interesting yet cringeworthy timestamps which i have put down here for you's that you are just going to have to make up your own mind about. When observing please remember the channel has 44.5 million subscribers. 🤣

in a way, (even though it's highly insightful) you may feel like I did when watching it that it's just this cult laughing in our faces LOL.

Jp Morgan offspring etc no doubt own YouTube and are in complete control on how you interpret things.

0:39 - our bodies are getting harmed now! 🤣 1:19 - could towers and sky scrapers in cities, for example, the CN tower, Dubai tower, empire state building, statue of liberty etc be tesla towers built right out in the open? (Just a playful thought) 3:10 - oh really, they figured it wouldn't work eh? Oh, you mean they had to keep his work secret when they stole it. 🤣 3:45 - why is it so impractical? 6:10 - HAARP - 6:45 - no I highly doubt at the time Nikola tesla was interested in reading people's mind, (thought camera) 🤣 this I believe is behavior stemming from those butterfly YouTube owned channel makers 😏 ...though, he may of researched it, doesn't mean that he would be thinking of using it to watch your pupil dilations so he could read your mind in an ideal world🤣 that sounds like Jp Morgan's ideal world, YouTube and it's ideal world 🤣 7:35 - imagine, yeah, imagine...it's happening. 😑 7:46 tesla coils are apparently useless? Hmm. 

Anyway, with all of that, and everything else, I'd say that all the elements in a phone are not there to do you any good, that's for sure 🖖

13 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Couple of video's here about the batteries and what happens when the material is degraded, and in this case it is when penetrated by a nail, now obviously the reaction is intensified by the action of the material having been shorted when charged and is very close to what has been observed/videoed in the real world, 👍

Defending-Gibraltar_Truther_Forum

Nail Penetration Test on the BYD Blade Battery and NCM Battery | BYD

https://www.bitchute.com/video/m7R4YHUKSl4G/

m7R4YHUKSl4G_640x360.webp.6a30b542545859cdd51c3d03c168be14.webp

And from the same site and i have not watched this yet but looks promising at least, 👍

China's All-New Sodium-Ion Batteries FINALLY Hit The Market!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Nx21UJgPFjuX/

Nx21UJgPFjuX_640x360.webp.891deedf724b9442d272543cc8e1887c.webp

• Thanks 1