Productive programming —the “V”

Missy

I’ve fallen into this reptilian agenda idea through “the burrow” on the Roku channel. It has since led me to the show “V” on tubi. It’s in our faces. They’re using climate control to cool the earth, they’re using politicians/celebrities/media to push their narrative. The vaccine has a tracker in it, the even explain in the show about a reversal vaccine they’re made to counter act the reptilian vaccine-which boosts your PH levels so they can’t track you, hence the Alkaline diet. Please watch the show, it’s only two seasons. It’s insane what they put into it and I’m only in the first season.

Any other plots/shows/ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Edited by Missy
Misspelled

From the information you've given , Missy , I can't find this at all ... need links.

You mention the reptilian agenda and "V" in the title of this thread , which reminds me of the mini series V , an extreemly important movie series ...

My understanding is it spells out the planned adjenda. They will land in craft offering our world help and protection and advanced technology , they offer to transform our world into a paradise , no work and no wars ... but we have to let them over see this transition to make it go smoothly , let them govern the world , to establish a NEW WORLD ORDER ...

These Visitors from space ( V is for Visitors) apear human looking  , but as the series progresses they are shown to be reptilian shape shifters here to destroy us ...

V+The+Miniseries+(16).png?format=1500w

V-2.jpg

This mini series came out in 1983 and there were many toys and action figures "Unmask the visitor show his Lizard face" I hope the kids who bought these toys got the message ...https://youtu.be/QihkWmS7dTI

visitor004.jpg

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 5/26/2023 at 3:40 AM, oz93666 said:

My understanding is it spells out the planned adjenda. They will land in craft offering our world help and protection and advanced technology , they offer to transform our world into a paradise , no work and no wars ... but we have to let them over see this transition to make it go smoothly , let them govern the world , to establish a NEW WORLD ORDER ...

I've watched 'V' numerous times, and that's not quite what the plot entailed.

The 'Visitors' arrived in a fleet of motherships, and yes they did offer scientific knowledge - in particular medical knowledge - in return for our help.

Initially all they wanted was a quantity of water, which was abundant on our planet, but had become scarce on theirs.

Governments across the world agreed to help the Visitors, but it was only once some sceptical scientists started asking questions, and others started investigating, that the Visitors made their attempts to take over and 'control the narrative' in order to cover up what they were really up to.

The original series is well worth a watch, as well as parallels with the rise of Nazism in Europe, there are equally other parallels with events since then, notably the Covid pandemic, in how the media and propaganda are used to have people turn against each other, and of course the age-old idea of 'brave resistance fighters' standing up to save everybody.

• Like 1

I did start watching the 80s mini-series (during Lockdown) and was staggered at the parallels to what was going on with the vaccines and the plandemic. Absolutely blatant.

Should really go back and finish it, the terrible "baby hybrid alien" SFX just put me off and I stopped after that cliffhanger.

I recently watched all 3 series of the 1970s Survivors, created by Terry Nation, the guy who created the Daleks.

It's about a virus that was created in china which wipes out 95% of the world population.

It's  quite watchable on the 70s kinda way. It's basically a post apocalyptic drama exploring how people would survive and try to restart society.