What is the purpose of this 'realm'?

Just wondering what people's opinions are as to the 'purpose' of this 'reality? I know for some it might be to learn, others to grow, perhaps to ascend, some believe it is to 'create', and others still believe that we are simply in a prison. 

I fluctuate from one to the other at times, and certainly have done over the last 7 years or so. I suppose it is hard to define what this 'reality' even is. There are theories that this 'reality' is a prison, cut off from the Universe, in that we were hijacked and are now kept here. So your answer/theory can be for both I guess. I still lean towards this reality being a prison, cut off from the higher dimensions and Universe, but that in that Universe growth, learning, raising our vibrations are all the purpose of that Universe. I realize you can to some degree do those in this reality too. 

Sorry, I have really not explained this or outlined it very well, but I am curious what others thoughts and theories are on this sort of topic. 

From the perspective of consciousness, which I will call God. The purpose is to be or to create. Because we can. Otherwise we are consciousness at rest.

From the perspective of the apparent individual. The purpose is to stop believing you are a separate entity that has free will, realise who you truly are, and submit to God's will.

We can further subdivide etc. Apparent person A has a specific job to look after B etc. ......or to say my purpose was to be a singer, but that is more for the seeming character.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mr H said:

From the perspective of consciousness, which I will call God. The purpose is to be or to create. Because we can. Otherwise we are consciousness at rest.

From the perspective of the apparent individual. The purpose is to stop believing you are a separate entity that has free will, realise who you truly are, and submit to God's will.

We can further subdivide etc. Apparent person A has a specific job to look after B etc. ......or to say my purpose was to be a singer, but that is more for the seeming character.

Great post Mr H. I like the idea of the creation aspect of 'purpose', some believe that the stars are beings who have ascended and are now out there creating on a much bigger level.   It could be that each 'Planet' has a specific 'purpose', even if we consider that this 'realm' is simply an artificial construct or simulation, it could have been created to allow Souls to work towards specific goals and purpose. 

Maybe as you allude to; this particular realm has been created to cause us to experience separation to then be able to find it again, to be separate but know you are also one. I also like the idea of 'creating so as not to be consciousness at rest'. Logan, Jason and Jordan allude to this very idea in the following video and I agree that this idea has much merit;

You exists in every dimension i.e. you could be a part of Jesus, Buddah or connected to your higher self and any other higher beings I have not mentioned and eventually the Creator but there are separation of these dimensions which give you the impression that you are separate.

• Like 1

To take responsiblity

If you look at all tribal societies they had/have rites of passage that are basically about enabling a shift in psyche so that a person may transition to the next stage of life in a way that they may become a responsible member of their tribe

All humans have always had responsibilities in order to ensure the continued existence and wellbeing of their tribe

The modern age has turned all this on its head not to liberate people from their responsibilities but in fact to render them dispensible and disposable which is exactly what the elites intend to do with them

If we don't want to be disposed of by the elites then it is essential that we recognise that we have responsibilities in this life. Failure to acknowledge and achieve this is to remain in an arrested stage of childish development that leaves us all at the mercy of rapacious elites

• Like 1

My conclusion is that we collectively created this strange bubble of reality in a desperate, and ultimately futile, attempt to escape from karma (aka cause and effect). But to do so required a collective amnesia and a slow evolutionary process that we are still going through, and probably will end on another planet or maybe even in another dimension. 

• Like 1

I seem to be having so many thoughts these days, that I am constantly in a state of flux; in that what I 'believe' about this reality changes constantly. Yes, there are some common themes within those thoughts and beliefs, but it is surprising how varied my thinking is on this. In many ways it is exciting because the possibilities are endless and in many other ways, I am no longer attached to any outcome, in that I have accepted to a certain degree that this 'reality' might possibly be a prison/simulation designed not FOR us, but AGAINST' us. So I am no longer locked in to attempts to 'put a positive spin' on things, or 'false light teachings' in an effort to understand some of the crazy stuff we experience in this 'realm'. 

On reading back the first paragraph above, perhaps it is not so much that my 'beliefs' change daily, but that I am simply more open to all the possibilities so I am often catching myself saying 'I wonder if this is what this realm is', or similar. 

Yesterday I started to wonder if 'this reality' is 'designed' to let 'Souls' learn to hone their skills of making decisions that are based on protecting the soul/sovereign aspects. Over the last few years many of us have had to make extremely tough decisions and step out of our comfort zones. I am starting to see that the 'Universe' rewards those that take tough decisions, and make difficult choices, and maybe on some level (this realm) this is a part of the 'game'. Perhaps we were separated from source/oneness and this 'reality' was created to fully embrace that, to honour that separation, to fully celebrate that 'individual' aspect, and what better than to throw these separate fragments, into a reality that is built on 'hive mind' and the collective. Perhaps it is true that as most of us have suspected, there are many NPC's that work to the collective consciousness, so that we can have full opposition to our 'mission' which is to fully embrace the separation? 

Perhaps it is no coincidence that this 'level' is very much based on polarities, seemingly giving us choices such as right and wrong, good and evil, love and hate, and many others. But perhaps all this is to distract us into thinking that there is a right and wrong, and to promote separation and collective, when all this is designed to let us hone our skills in making tough choices and truly celebrating the 'separate' aspects. I do think this 'realm', 'rewards' those that make big decisions and tough choices, I see that in my own life over the past few years. I haven't fully expressed this in the way I intended, but it is the best I can do right now 🤣