Jump to content

What dimension are the akashic records in 🤔


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Colin said:

Can anyone tell me which dimensions are the akashic records keepers energies in 🤔 

❤️ Colin 

Well , it doesn't really matter what label you put on this other place/dimension .... the Akashic records are confirmed to exist by all reliable sources , they are an impersonal record of all that has taken place ....

Some say those who read these records are simply time travelling , visiting the past or probable future and seeing events take place ...

 

Others say these are infact recordings of events and that the data is held in the crystaline formations within each planet , the implication being events done in space (in space craft)  away from planets will not be recorded.

 main-qimg-12030a962a2acc82a96047ba9651a3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/24/2023 at 5:14 AM, Colin said:

Can anyone tell me which dimensions are the akashic records keepers energies in 🤔 

❤️ Colin 

Shouldn't you be more concerned about finding pattern of non-human origin to ask an accurate question? Because energies are a mere notion that humans have created. So are the so-called Akashic Records. The same is true for dimensions where humans have not unlocked the construct due to their immaturity. Because there are certainly other factors involved in redefining something in the first place. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

You will remember this world is effectivly under the control of an alliance of 3 ET races working together to control us from behind the scenes using the illuminati(humans) as front men ...

 

These ET creatures have been around a very long time . They're pure evil , hyper inteligent , telepathic , psycic and do read the Akashic record. 

 

They see each person being born and can trace back their past lives .. If they see that the individual has caused them problems in other lives and times , has been particularly effective in opposing their plans , then they will be singled out for special treatment in this new life .

 

They will be subject to psycic attack as soon as they are born and throughout their life .. Most will not be able to withstand this onslaught . By the time they are adults they will likely be hooked on alchol or drugs in an attempt to escape ... unable to keep a job or a roof over their heads ,  nevermind make some contribution to opposeing the tyrany ... and they will never know why , just that their life fell apart , the stress of living was just too much ...

 

Information source Karl Mollison https://www.youtube.com/@getwisdom7028/videos

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

You will remember this world is effectivly under the control of an alliance of 3 ET races working together to control us from behind the scenes using the illuminati(humans) as front men ...

 

These ET creatures have been around a very long time . They're pure evil , hyper inteligent , telepathic , psycic and do read the Akashic record. 

 

They see each person being born and can trace back their past lives .. If they see that the individual has caused them problems in other lives and times , has been particularly effective in opposing their plans , then they will be singled out for special treatment in this new life .

3 ET races? That's Annunaki, Rep and Acturians.....where does Greys fit into this?

Greys could be our future self coming back to our time now to regain what they have lost after many gene therapy.

 

You say, unable to keep a job but..... many won't be having jobs due to the introduction of UBI.

 

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

They will be subject to psycic attack as soon as they are born and throughout their life .. Most will not be able to withstand this onslaught . By the time they are adults they will likely be hooked on alchol or drugs in an attempt to escape ... unable to keep a job or a roof over their heads ,  nevermind make some contribution to opposeing the tyrany ... and they will never know why , just that their life fell apart , the stress of living was just too much ...

 

Information source Karl Mollison https://www.youtube.com/@getwisdom7028/videos


Sounds like not much different than now.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, DaleP said:

3 ET races? That's Annunaki, Rep and Acturians.....where do Greys fit into this?

 

That's an excelent question Dale ..... 

 

The Greys are here in greatest numbers ... If you are abducted (mostly for breeding experiments or for genetic downgrading ) it's the Greys who will be doing this , often supervised by Reps  .. The Greys are described (by Simon Parkes and others) as being "soulless" , cold , heartless , indifferent to the pain they cause in surgical opperations  ( the other ET's are not indifferent but often Delight in causing pain) ...

 

And it's litterally true that the Greys are souless, they are a genetic creation of the Arcturians designed to be slaves and do mundane work , and as such have no soul , do not survive death , when they die they're gone!

 

The other 3 ET species are a creation of God and so have a soul , despite them being completly corupted by dark spirits ! We are on the same path to depravity being under the psycic influence of these same dark spirits , human child rapeists are are well down that path , but they still have a soul ... So these ET's  do survive death , their soul  goes to the lower astral (as we do on death) and if lucky they finally return to the Light ... To them the lower astral is not so different to their own society in the physical  , it's cutthroat , built on domination and tormenting of those lower down in the pecking order , so they've just shifted from one nightmare to another , it's all they know, so they are much tougher than us  .... For us on death , it's another matter . Our physical life , despite it's extreem hardship is not  as bad as all that . When we die we find ourselves in the lower astral in the company of dark spirits (fallen Angels) and the souls of dead malevolent ET's (and other human souls) ... and we are the lowest in the pecking order because of our mental weekness . We are helpless and dark spirits will torment us to feed off our energy ... This is limbo or pergatory  and to be avoided at all costs!

How to avoid this terrible fate see here https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/31981-the-great-importance-of-dying-skillfully/

 

So that's why I don't classify the Greys as an ET group despite them being most well known by the public as such ...

 

hakon-designerdemon-zeta-grey.jpg?167853

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, oz93666 said:

 

That's an excelent question Dale ..... 

 

The Greys are here in greatest numbers ... If you are abducted (mostly for breeding experiments or for genetic downgrading ) it's the Greys who will be doing this , often supervised by Reps  .. The Greys are described (by Simon Parkes and others) as being "soulless" , cold , heartless , indifferent to the pain they cause in surgical opperations  ( the other ET's are not indifferent but often Delight in causing pain) ...

 

And it's litterally true that the Greys are souless, they are a genetic creation of the Arcturians designed to be slaves and do mundane work , and as such have no soul , do not survive death , when they die they're gone!

 

Allegedly, there are also Martians in the underground in New Mexico too.

 

11 hours ago, oz93666 said:

The other 3 ET species are a creation of God and so have a soul , despite them being completly corupted by dark spirits ! We are on the same path to depravity being under the psycic influence of these same dark spirits , human child rapeists are are well down that path , but they still have a soul ... So these ET's  do survive death , their soul  goes to the lower astral (as we do on death) and if lucky they finally return to the Light ... To them the lower astral is not so different to their own society in the physical  , it's cutthroat , built on domination and tormenting of those lower down in the pecking order , so they've just shifted from one nightmare to another , it's all they know, so they are much tougher than us  .... For us on death , it's another matter . Our physical life , despite it's extreem hardship is not  as bad as all that . When we die we find ourselves in the lower astral in the company of dark spirits (fallen Angels) and the souls of dead malevolent ET's (and other human souls) ... and we are the lowest in the pecking order because of our mental weekness . We are helpless and dark spirits will torment us to feed off our energy ... This is limbo or pergatory  and to be avoided at all costs!

How to avoid this terrible fate see here https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/31981-the-great-importance-of-dying-skillfully/

 

So that's why I don't classify the Greys as an ET group despite them being most well known by the public as such ...

 

Cutthroat alright. I needed to learn about Hades so was listening to what entities dominated which 7 realms and by just listening to the description, seeing its sigil and name was enough to harness these dark energy. It was a name I've never heard before. Needless to say, I needed a breather so I went for a walk and shopping. On the way, this energy manifested in people (So within, So without) which was very interesting. Nasty, violent. Made me think we are on holiday here.

 

You need to learn to jump to different realms to escape and not enter the tunnels, as in the Matrix movie.

There are helpers. Hint: Often, in our world, evil is countered by equivalentl evil....much like Homeopathy. Befriend them.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 12:36 PM, Mr H said:

Hi there. I am an Akashic Records consultant.

 

We were taught they are in the 8th dimension.

 

Any questions let me know.

 

Hi Mr H. How do you contact or travel to the 8th dimension to consult the Akashic records?

How many dimensions are there altogether and what are they all for? 

Who teaches you this stuff, is there school for teaching it? 

 

Cheers, Champion. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Campion said:

 

Hi Mr H. How do you contact or travel to the 8th dimension to consult the Akashic records?

How many dimensions are there altogether and what are they all for? 

Who teaches you this stuff, is there school for teaching it? 

 

Cheers, Champion. 

Hi. The basic principles is to move into the heart space, then tune into the Akashic Records frequency. On the training he led us through a guided meditation and when we got to the right frequency, he "anchored" it in above our crown chakra with only what I can describe as a reiki like move - felt like an electric shock above my head - this was for us to create reference point to the frequency. Then you "call" up the Akashic Records via a sacred prayer he gave us, then you direct where you want to go in the records, i.e if I wanted to look into yours I would use the frequency of your name. Then ask for permission.....

 

I'm not sure. I've done angelic reiki, and the atunement was for the 5th dimension.

 

My understanding of dimensions are they are just different viewing points of the same thing, experience itself. And different beings exist and operate in different dimensions.

 

Books will say we're on an asencion process evolving ourselves, raising our vibration through the different dimensions.

 

I did my training at this school

 

https://www.journey2theheart.com/akashic-records-training/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Mr H  Thanks, it's always good to hear about folks' spirituality. I'd heard of the Akashic records - it's from Hinduism isn't it? - but not come across a school or people who practices it. 

 

Is it possible to see general historical events rather than an individual's who you need to ask permission for? Eg can you solve mysteries like the JFK assassination or see if Jesus really existed, what happened in area 51, how the pyramids were built etc? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Campion said:

@Mr H  Thanks, it's always good to hear about folks' spirituality. I'd heard of the Akashic records - it's from Hinduism isn't it? - but not come across a school or people who practices it. 

 

Is it possible to see general historical events rather than an individual's who you need to ask permission for? Eg can you solve mysteries like the JFK assassination or see if Jesus really existed, what happened in area 51, how the pyramids were built etc? 

We were taught you have to ask permission, so if for a building permission of the owner. I am not sure how to do those things but I'm sure there's someone out there that can. Sounds a bit more like remote viewing which is fairly similar.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

In his latest book The Dream David Icke says that the Akashic Records, in effect an AI database, are located in "...the Astral level of the simulation which projects 3-D reality - the fake 'spirit world' in the reincarnation cycle" (p. 42).

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Akashic record is all around us.

This is really interesting.

Check out Dirac Sea, Zero Point Field.

Basically, the air, space in front of us is filled with stuff and not empty.

Basically, matter can manifest and disappear so all the planets came out of nothing, from zero point field, black hole which has all the information from beginning of time....infinite.

 

Scalar wave is beyond cause n effect, outside of this matrix and travels instantaneously. Powerful eh? We can produce this without having to spend millions to build HAARP station. 😆

 

 

 

On 3/1/2024 at 1:56 PM, pi3141 said:

From Wiki - 

 

Zero Point Energy

 

Building on the work of Heisenberg and others, Paul Dirac's theory of emission and absorption (1927)[54] was the first application of the quantum theory of radiation. Dirac's work was seen as crucially important to the emerging field of quantum mechanics; it dealt directly with the process in which "particles" are actually created: spontaneous emission.[55] Dirac described the quantization of the electromagnetic field as an ensemble of harmonic oscillators with the introduction of the concept of creation and annihilation operators of particles. The theory showed that spontaneous emission depends upon the zero-point energy fluctuations of the electromagnetic field in order to get started.[56][57] In a process in which a photon is annihilated (absorbed), the photon can be thought of as making a transition into the vacuum state. Similarly, when a photon is created (emitted), it is occasionally useful to imagine that the photon has made a transition out of the vacuum state. In the words of Dirac:

 

The light-quantum has the peculiarity that it apparently ceases to exist when it is in one of its stationary states, namely, the zero state, in which its momentum and therefore also its energy, are zero. When a light-quantum is absorbed it can be considered to jump into this zero state, and when one is emitted it can be considered to jump from the zero state to one in which it is physically in evidence, so that it appears to have been created. Since there is no limit to the number of light-quanta that may be created in this way, we must suppose that there are an infinite number of light quanta in the zero state ...

 

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-point_energy

 

Thats my preferred explanation of how a Lightbulb emits Photons. The Tungsten filament does not 'give up' a Photon by emitting it FROM the Tungsten Nucleus, rather the Photon is bought THROUGH from the vacuum by the Nucleus.

 

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, DaleP said:

Akashic record is all around us.

This is really interesting.

Check out Dirac Sea, Zero Point Field.

Basically, the air, space in front of us is filled with stuff and not empty.

Basically, matter can manifest and disappear so all the planets came out of nothing, from zero point field, black hole which has all the information from beginning of time....infinite.

 

Scalar wave is beyond cause n effect, outside of this matrix and travels instantaneously. Powerful eh? We can produce this without having to spend millions to build HAARP station. 😆

 

 

 

 

 

 

The illusion of nothing.

 

How can there ever be no-thing.

 

Before the Big Bang, science says no-thing, not even time existed.

 

For how long was that? 

 

Oh I forgot, there was no time, so nothing existed for no time and then something did? 

 

Like time itself.

 

And what of Infinity and Eternity.

 

Is existence really eternal and the universe really infinite?

 

How is this possible.

 

That something always has existed, no beginning or end.

 

How can something be infinite, to never end?

 

Yet how could something eternal not also be infinite?

 

So how can there ever really be nothing.

 

And is nothing really nothing or the appearance of nothing.

 

How can we be sure. Maths tells us if I have 7 somethings and I add them to 7 negatives, I get nothing. And yet I had 14 distinct things.

 

If I had a planet, and equal sized dark matter and I combined them. I get nothing, two planets of something, reduced to no-thing.

 

So what could be in the 'nothingness' we see about us. Two invisible planets? 

 

Space is a whole load of empty nothing but it contains worlds, stars, gases, energy.

 

We know its all connected, Quantum tells us that. We have an ether. Einstein states without the existence of an ether like property to space there can be no relativity. How else does space bend with mass.

 

Gravity, magnetism, electricity, they exist in the nothingness of space.

 

What else exists in the nothingness.

 

A conservative estimate is there is enough energy in an empty teacup to boil the worlds oceans.

 

We are energy beings, and we live in a sea of energy of varying densities, and that sea is intelligent, eternal, infinite and contains a massive amount of energy.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

More New Age books by, or with forewords by, Ervin Laszlo:

 

Ervin Laszlo | Official Publisher Page | Simon & Schuster (simonandschuster.com)

 

The idea of the Club of Budapest was developed in 1978 in a discussion between Aurelio Peccei, founder and first president of the Club of Rome, and Ervin Laszlo, systems philosopher and member of the Club of Rome. They were convinced that the enormous challenges to humanity can only be dealt with through the development of a cultural and cosmopolitan consciousness. Based on these ideas, the Club of Budapest was founded by Ervin Laszlo in 1993.

 

In the course of the 1970s and ‘80s, Laszlo often visited Hungary. The renewal of his long-standing friendship with Ivan Vitányi (Hungarian socialist politician) was instrumental in giving birth to the Club of Budapest. Laszlo had become an active member of the Club of Rome, and there was a surge of interest in the work of the Club in Hungary following the publication of "The Limits to Growth" (1972). This in turn raised interest in Laszlo’s work, especially his Club of Rome report, "Goals for Mankind" (1977).

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2024 at 7:08 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

Ervin Laszlo, whom I don't trust, tried to give the Akashic Field a down-to-earth scientific grounding. Laszlo founded the Club of Budapest. 

 

https://www.simonandschuster.com/books/Science-and-the-Akashic-Field/Ervin-Laszlo/9781594771811

 

His book was endorsed by Deepak Chopra. 

 

Interesting. Many folks who claim to use Akashic records cite Lazlos work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...