Jump to content

Expensive hypnotherapist advertises on the David Icke website


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

I wonder if the Ickonic team have seen the prices charged by Sarah Jane Smith whose adverts have preceded some of the Icke videos posted in May currently. The most expensive session is £1600 in her clinic. That said, the sessions last at least 4 hours. 

https://www.quantumhypno.co.uk/hypnosis-session

I just had a look yes its expensive not for the working person is it. I guess poor people have the National harold shipman. I wish i could make £1600 in four hours.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Her cancellation policy is a bit harsh, and there is a non-refundable £150 deposit fee.

 

"9. Cancellations within fourteen (14) days of appointment: Please be aware that cancellations within 14 days of the session date are non-refundable.

 

10. Cancellations fifteen (15) or more days before the appointment: Please be aware before booking.  A non refundable deposit of £150 is included in the hypnotherapy fee. If you wish to cancel you may do so by contacting us through the contact form. We will refund the full amount minus the deposit of £150 and the card processing fees which vary generally between 1.5% and 5% depending on provider and currency used.

 

11. Changes are possible 2 weeks or more prior to the appointment subject to a £150 fee.

 

18. No refunds will be given under any circumstances."

 

https://www.quantumhypno.co.uk/terms

 

 

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2023 at 10:39 PM, Captainlove said:

I just had a look yes its expensive not for the working person is it. I guess poor people have the National harold shipman. I wish i could make £1600 in four hours.

I went to one a few years back and told her I felt as if I were a packet of round cheesey biscuits with loads of tiny perforations punched into me, she said 'you're crackers mate' she's good ain't she?

download(1).jpg.4df9d216e6ecc6f1eab3cad5f0546c20.jpg

Seriously though, I got attacked and robbed one night whilst driving a late night bus, and ended up seeing a shrink, a Councellor, or whatever her monicker was. She just sat there, not taking notes, just nodding her head and ever few minutes saying 'UH HUH, UH HUH, and nodding sagely, she'd have made more money as an Elvis impersonator! I soon knocked those visits on the head believe me! She was about as supportive as a concrete parachute!

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mr Crabtree said:

I went to one a few years back and told her I felt as if I were a packet of round cheesey biscuits with loads of tiny perforations punched into me, she said 'you're crackers mate' she's good ain't she?

download(1).jpg.4df9d216e6ecc6f1eab3cad5f0546c20.jpg

Great i always look forward to your jokes.It cheers me up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2023 at 8:16 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

I wonder if the Ickonic team have seen the prices charged by Sarah Jane Smith whose adverts have preceded some of the Icke videos posted in May currently. The most expensive session is £1600 in her clinic. That said, the sessions last at least 4 hours. 

https://www.quantumhypno.co.uk/hypnosis-session

 

The only shrink i'll ever need is the boss who lives upstairs & he's free.😇

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/23/2023 at 2:47 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

Her cancellation policy is a bit harsh, and there is a non-refundable £150 deposit fee.

 

"9. Cancellations within fourteen (14) days of appointment: Please be aware that cancellations within 14 days of the session date are non-refundable.

 

10. Cancellations fifteen (15) or more days before the appointment: Please be aware before booking.  A non refundable deposit of £150 is included in the hypnotherapy fee. If you wish to cancel you may do so by contacting us through the contact form. We will refund the full amount minus the deposit of £150 and the card processing fees which vary generally between 1.5% and 5% depending on provider and currency used.

 

11. Changes are possible 2 weeks or more prior to the appointment subject to a £150 fee.

 

18. No refunds will be given under any circumstances."

 

https://www.quantumhypno.co.uk/terms

 

 

Well that's nice.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Smith has a QHHT qualification which was established by the hypnotherapist DOLORES CANNON, whose clients included one who channeled information about Jesus, which became a book.

 

"The second book was "Jesus and the Essenes" (1992), which describes the life of a young man who was an Essene teacher of Jesus. Many truths about Jesus himself, his personality, his background, his life and the times he lived in are revealed in this fascinating account of a teacher who describes her personal relationship with Jesus in loving detail. Dolores also published "They Walked With Jesus" (1994) as a follow up to this book, which describes the past lives of two women who accompanied Jesus throughout different periods of his life, giving tremendous insight and detail into who he was as a person, his feelings towards those he met, his visits to homes and leper colonies, his healing methods, his political dealings and his crucifixion."

 

https://www.qhhtofficial.com/about-us/

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Going slightly offtrack, but still relevant and very topical at the moment, the now controversial TV presenter Phillip Schofield once presented two series of "Have I Been Here Before?", an ITV daytime TV programme in which celebrities attempted to use hypnotic regression to get in touch with a possible previous life. His former co-presenter, SARAH GREENE, was regressed to a young girl who was forced into slave labour.    

 

The past life regression therapist used for the show was Andrea Foulkes. According to her website:

 

"Andrea 1st appeared on UK television talking about the esoteric world on the BBC1’s “Kilroy Show” in 2003.

 

"In 2004 UK television's flagship show on ITV1 ”This Morning” heard about her work and invited her to regress the show hosts Fern Britton & Philip Schofield. Such was the success of that one appearance, with astounding results of the show’s presenters’ past lives, the producers asked her to return as the ”Resident Past life Regression Expert” on the show. For the next year on “This Morning” she regressed celebrities and members of the public back in time, which enabled her to show that closure on negative cell memory to past lives, can positively improve your present life."

 

https://www.andreafoulkes.com/about-andrea.html

 

Andrea wrote the following on Schofield on Facebook recently:

 

"In the light of the latest Drama of Philip Schofield . For the record when I worked on This Morning on ITV with Philip Schofield from January 2004  for 8 months weekly  and the 2 series  of the show he hosted of my show “ Have I Been Here Before ? Which aired on 2005 and 2007… The only rumours I heard was he was Gay and in a long term relationship with a adult man  , I actually had no idea he was married to a woman with children ! … I never had a friendship with him and I did not find him friendly/ chatty or cooperative when we did the series he blanked me out of it and did not wish to communicate about the series on a professional business level even, which I found odd! His regression  and the lovely Ferns regression ,which launched the This Morning slot and was the catalyst for ITV to commission the series… shows he had a great Fear of his family being killed and iwould say in this lifetime a desire to earn as much money as he could due to the events of the past life trauma , where his  family were  killed for his debt and inability to pay his bills,which was a very powerful regression and had him in tears. It’s very sad to see his glittering life falling around his ears by his own bad choices , behaviour  lack of morales to not live a honest life even this lifetime around, and who at this point knows even darker choices ?! July injunction rumours will maybe reveal more ?"

 

Andrea is also expensive, but more affordable than Smith:

 

"The TOTAL  of £300 including £50 Deposit for a 2 hour  session"

 

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Christ, I bet Schofe was shitting himself at what the regression might have revealed and I am sure he would have had control over what was allowed to be said/shown. 2004 was more than 15 years before he was forced out of the closet, and the longer the deception went on (and succeeded) like the lady says, you wonder how much more he risked and got into.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/27/2023 at 10:02 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Christ, I bet Schofe was shitting himself at what the regression might have revealed and I am sure he would have had control over what was allowed to be said/shown. 2004 was more than 15 years before he was forced out of the closet, and the longer the deception went on (and succeeded) like the lady says, you wonder how much more he risked and got into.

 

I expect he had control over what was being said/show, but if only a fraction of the truth had come out, I wonder if he would have had any sort of control over his bowels?🤔🫣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I couldn't endure Cannon's Books about Jesus. Something (my strong intuition) told me while reading, those were lies. Of course not Cannon's lies, but from the entities speaking via the subjects. I had read Robert Morning Sky work years before, who stated the reincarnation is a trap. And soon after reading Cannon bibliography, I found David thinks also the recycling of lives is f*cking trap.

Dolores Cannon was told by dozens of QHHT subjects about worlds --if you haven't read her books, you won't believe me-- worse that this one. Yeah, you read fine: Worlds worse than this one. So, I intuited while reading, they were entities "promoting" the matrix and the reincarnation cycle as the highest reality.

Months after, I found there is an entire theory that states Cannon was contacted via her subjects, at least partially, by demons. I found this in old TV documentaries excerpts that someone inserted in his internet videos about the idea extraterrestrials are demons. About the New Earth, they say «¡Demons have a place for everyone!».

I suppose all of you have sometime felt your intuitions confirmed by the thinking of others.

 

About the topic of this thread: I can't respect from the spiritual POV, anyone who makes a lot of money by 'healing'. I mean, spirituality and money results a contradiction for me.

 

For me, It would make more sense teaching people how to regress by themselves. I was taught and I did it, with no billing.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, indigo solo said:

I couldn't endure Cannon's Books about Jesus. Something (my strong intuition) told me while reading, those were lies. Of course not Cannon's lies, but from the entities speaking via the subjects. I had read Robert Morning Sky work years before, who stated the reincarnation is a trap. And soon after reading Cannon bibliography, I found David thinks also the recycling of lives is f*cking trap.

Dolores Cannon was told by dozens of QHHT subjects about worlds --if you haven't read her books, you won't believe me-- worse that this one. Yeah, you read fine: Worlds worse than this one. So, I intuited while reading, they were entities "promoting" the matrix and the reincarnation cycle as the highest reality.

Months after, I found there is an entire theory that states Cannon was contacted via her subjects, at least partially, by demons. I found this in old TV documentaries excerpts that someone inserted in his internet videos about the idea extraterrestrials are demons. About the New Earth, they say «¡Demons have a place for everyone!».

I suppose all of you have sometime felt your intuitions confirmed by the thinking of others.

 

About the topic of this thread: I can't respect from the spiritual POV, anyone who makes a lot of money by 'healing'. I mean, spirituality and money results a contradiction for me.

 

For me, It would make more sense teaching people how to regress by themselves. I was taught and I did it, with no billing.

 

Deepak Chopra is a very prominent New Ager who doesn't have a problem with making lots of money if it is 'spiritual'. 

Mikhail Gorbachev praised Deepak Chopra as “…one of the most lucid and inspired philosophers of our time”. Chopra’s father was a prominent cardiologist who served as a medical adviser to Lord Mountbatten, the uncle of Prince Philip. Mountbatten introduced Jimmy Savile to the Royal Family. If Mountbatten was a pedophile, as some researchers suggest, then it’s notable that Chopra was a friend for many years of the alleged pedophile pop star Michael Jackson, due to the Jackson family being treated at a health clinic headed by Chopra.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Deepak Chopra is a very prominent New Ager who doesn't have a problem with making lots of money if it is 'spiritual'. 

Mikhail Gorbachev praised Deepak Chopra as “…one of the most lucid and inspired philosophers of our time”. Chopra’s father was a prominent cardiologist who served as a medical adviser to Lord Mountbatten, the uncle of Prince Philip. Mountbatten introduced Jimmy Savile to the Royal Family. If Mountbatten was a pedophile, as some researchers suggest, then it’s notable that Chopra was a friend for many years of the alleged pedophile pop star Michael Jackson, due to the Jackson family being treated at a health clinic headed by Chopra.

Deepak Chopra also wrote a book about Jesus, saying that there are 3 different Jesus characters. A book review said:

 

"The Third Jesus: The Christ We Cannot Ignore", Deepak Chopra

"Who is Jesus Christ?

In "The Third Jesus" , bestselling author and spiritual leader Deepak Chopra provides an answer to this question that is both a challenge to current systems of belief and a fresh perspective on what Jesus can teach us all, regardless of our religious background. There is not one Jesus, Chopra writes, but three.

 

First, there is the historical Jesus, the man who lived more than two thousand years ago and whose teachings are the foundation of Christian theology and thought. Next there is Jesus the Son of God, who has come to embody an institutional religion with specific dogma, a priesthood, and devout believers. And finally, there is the third Jesus, the cosmic Christ, the spiritual guide whose teaching embraces all humanity, not just the church built in his name. He speaks to the individual who wants to find God as a personal experience, to attain what some might call grace, or God-consciousness, or enlightenment.

 

When we take Jesus literally, we are faced with the impossible. How can we truly “love thy neighbor as thyself”? But when we see the exhortations of Jesus as invitations to join him on a higher spiritual plane, his words suddenly make sense.

 

Ultimately, Chopra argues, Christianity needs to overcome its tendency to be exclusionary and refocus on being a religion of personal insight and spiritual growth. In this way Jesus can be seen for the universal teacher he truly is–someone whose teachings of compassion, tolerance, and understanding can embrace and be embraced by all of us."   https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1678033.The_Third_Jesus

 

Chopra metaphorically described the AIDS virus as emitting "a sound that lures the DNA to its destruction". He believed that AIDS can be treated with Ayurveda's primordial sound.

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Price rise - Smith's "Millionaire's Mindset Hypnosis" has gone up to £1699 for a clinic session. There are some new services, e.g. 


"Vaccine Detox .

This service is for clients who have taken any type of vaccine and wish to have it detoxed from their body...

Please note that consultations are non-refundable."

"£999 Online £1099 In person."

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another notable psychic charging considerable sums for her services in 2023 was KATE TOMAS - to be more precise - DOCTOR Kate Tomas, as the University of Oxford awarded her a Doctoral Degree in Philosophical Theology. I think she is significant, not just for her prices, but also because she was treated respectfully in a BBC Radio interview in 2023; a sign of things to come as the New Age movement goes mainstream, not necessarily a good thing. 

 

Tomas regards herself highly, claiming on her website: 

“I have studied within, and been initiated by, the ancient esoteric groups most spiritual teachers have only heard of, and I am one of the most powerful psychics in the world, able to pinpoint exactly how you need support.” 

 

https://www.drkatetomas.com/readings

 

The BBC interview was for an episode of the BBC Radio 4 series “Witch”, a mostly positive exploration of ‘witches’ (female psychics, mediums, intuitives, etc), presented by the BBC producer and “Guardian” journalist INDIA RAKUSEN, who acknowledged that she herself regularly consulted psychics and tarot card readers, so treated the subject respectfully. Rakusen ticked all the usual boxes one would expect for a BBC ‘lefty’, e.g., she wrote about climate change (“Reporting the climate crisis has never been more urgent”). She also wrote about mental health, which will become more relevant as witchcraft/mediumship goes mainstream. 

 

In the episode in question (“Palms of Silver”, episode 10, August 1st, 2023), India Rakusen explored “...the business end of witchcraft, and the murky ways people and companies might profit from the idea. What are the ethics behind making money from magic?”. She interviewed Kate Tomas who happily acknowledged that she made lots of money (only if her services were ‘ethical’ and ‘empowering’), charging up to £100,000 for her richer clients, such as governments and CEOs. In her website she wrote: 

“I have over 20 years’ experience running multiple six-figure businesses. I started charging £10 an hour, and now charge £1000 an hour.” 

 

https://www.drkatetomas.com/digital-courses

 

 For her poorer clients her fees for short online courses were more affordable, although a personal consultation in 2023 was still out of reach to most people, at either £600 or £1800.  

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/29/2023 at 3:34 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

Another notable psychic charging considerable sums for her services in 2023 was KATE TOMAS - to be more precise - DOCTOR Kate Tomas, as the University of Oxford awarded her a Doctoral Degree in Philosophical Theology. I think she is significant, not just for her prices, but also because she was treated respectfully in a BBC Radio interview in 2023; a sign of things to come as the New Age movement goes mainstream, not necessarily a good thing. 

 

Tomas regards herself highly, claiming on her website: 

“I have studied within, and been initiated by, the ancient esoteric groups most spiritual teachers have only heard of, and I am one of the most powerful psychics in the world, able to pinpoint exactly how you need support.” 

 

https://www.drkatetomas.com/readings

 

The BBC interview was for an episode of the BBC Radio 4 series “Witch”, a mostly positive exploration of ‘witches’ (female psychics, mediums, intuitives, etc), presented by the BBC producer and “Guardian” journalist INDIA RAKUSEN, who acknowledged that she herself regularly consulted psychics and tarot card readers, so treated the subject respectfully. Rakusen ticked all the usual boxes one would expect for a BBC ‘lefty’, e.g., she wrote about climate change (“Reporting the climate crisis has never been more urgent”). She also wrote about mental health, which will become more relevant as witchcraft/mediumship goes mainstream. 

 

In the episode in question (“Palms of Silver”, episode 10, August 1st, 2023), India Rakusen explored “...the business end of witchcraft, and the murky ways people and companies might profit from the idea. What are the ethics behind making money from magic?”. She interviewed Kate Tomas who happily acknowledged that she made lots of money (only if her services were ‘ethical’ and ‘empowering’), charging up to £100,000 for her richer clients, such as governments and CEOs. In her website she wrote: 

“I have over 20 years’ experience running multiple six-figure businesses. I started charging £10 an hour, and now charge £1000 an hour.” 

 

https://www.drkatetomas.com/digital-courses

 

 For her poorer clients her fees for short online courses were more affordable, although a personal consultation in 2023 was still out of reach to most people, at either £600 or £1800.  

 

Tomas seemed strangely unconcerned about the possibility of connecting to 'demons', literally laughing it off when asked by Rakusen to comment. Tomas said that it's extremely difficult to summon up demons. I wonder what experiments she did in those esoteric groups. and why.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...