Jump to content

Is Phillip Schofield the next Jimmy savile?


Anthony81

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Delidroid said:

Hampstead case? Is this something to do with the politician who chased a Rastafarian across Hampstead Heath demanding he give him a blow job?

 

It is the 2014 case in which two children accused their father of satanic ritual abuse, which took place in  Christchurch school in Hampstead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Delidroid said:

Hampstead case? Is this something to do with the politician who chased a Rastafarian across Hampstead Heath demanding he give him a blow job?

 

It is the 2014 case in which two children accused their father of satanic ritual abuse, which took place in  Christchurch school in Hampstead.

Edited by Maddy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Delidroid said:

Hampstead case? Is this something to do with the politician who chased a Rastafarian across Hampstead Heath demanding he give him a blow job?

 

It is the 2014 case in which two children accused their father of satanic ritual abuse, which took place in  Christchurch school in Hampstead.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/1/2023 at 10:00 AM, Velma said:

One cannot compare Philip Schofield to Jimmy Saville, unless he has abused and raped hundreds of children in hospitals and care homes throughout the country for over half a century and procured victims for the ‘elite,’ many of whom became the subject of snuff movies. (Operation Mildland whitewashed this affair.) It is more than likely that Philip himself was groomed for his role on children’s television and was perpetuating the same abuse he experienced, a bit like Kitty at the Elm Guest House, who Phil reminds me of.

Poor 'Kitty' A.K.A. -THE RAISIN IN THE WIG', 🤫 I believe he's off on his 'Summer Holiday', all I can say is 'Congratulations' and hope he doesn't meet a 'Devil Woman', oh wait, I remember him saying 'We don't talk anymore' apparently they fell out over who's turn it was to bring the 'Mistletoe and Wine'!🫢 He's 82 now, I guess the devil looks after his own!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

Poor 'Kitty' A.K.A. -THE RAISIN IN THE WIG', 🤫 I believe he's off on his 'Summer Holiday', all I can say is 'Congratulations' and hope he doesn't meet a 'Devil Woman', oh wait, I remember him saying 'We don't talk anymore' apparently they fell out over who's turn it was to bring the 'Mistletoe and Wine'!🫢 He's 82 now, I guess the devil looks after his own!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Delidroid said:

Hampstead case? Is this something to do with the politician who chased a Rastafarian across Hampstead Heath demanding he give him a blow job?

 

Do you mean Ron Davies MP who got robbed while cottaging on Clapham Common?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Maddy said:

 

It is the 2014 case in which two children accused their father of satanic ritual abuse, which took place in  Christchurch school in Hampstead.

 

 

Edward Heath's old stomping ground. Pretty grim place. It had a reputation in the 70s for unsavory goings-on involving underage rent boys. If memory serves, Heath was warned by Special Branch to stop buggering young boys on the heath or face the consequences.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Maddy said:

 Hi, 

What makes you think it is well and truly buried? Thanks.

 

This is off topic and a huge subject which was covered in depth on this forum, once.

 

I'm not opening this can of Satanic worms again....

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, please stay on topic folks.

 

Interesting how the BS narrative of the Schofe business is now switching to mental health. On the surface it seems a ridiculous tangent to have taken - he invokes the suicide of a reality TV "star", and now it's all about "struggling" and even the dead woman's mother is wishing this monster sympathy. On the one hand, bizarro clown world, but as ever there's probably a more sinister motive for shifting it this way. And not to simply deflect from whatever is going on at ITV.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Useyournous said:

He's upset Kerry Catona now. That's bad because he's forced her to be a gobshite and ruined her integrity.

Is that the same Kerry Catona who used to be the Mother Superior at the Convent of the Sacred Virgins, a silent order?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

This is off topic and a huge subject which was covered in depth on this forum, once.

 

I'm not opening this can of Satanic worms again....

 

Ah okay .... I'm new to this forum so wasn't aware of that. is there anyway I can access that information ? thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Maddy said:

 

Ah okay .... I'm new to this forum so wasn't aware of that. is there anyway I can access that information ? thanks.

 

All lost I believe, on the old forum, along with a massive thread on Saville, connecting the dots of "historic" ritual child abuse.

 

Which brings us back to poor, pity me, Philip, playing the victim, but his exposure is nothing some PR firm can't fix. Jim'll fix it!

 

 

jimmysavile.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

All lost I believe, on the old forum, along with a massive thread on Saville, connecting the dots of "historic" ritual child abuse.

 

Which brings us back to poor, pity me, Philip, playing the victim, but his exposure is nothing some PR firm can't fix. Jim'll fix it!

 

 

 

 

 

That's such a shame !   One can't help wondering if these forums are just huge data harvesting operations .. I sadly suspect many are.

Anyway..... thank you for your reply. You seem to have a lot of knowledge around this subject  and genuinely seem to care, so I'm sure we'll be chatting more :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Maddy said:

 

That's such a shame !   One can't help wondering if these forums are just huge data harvesting operations .. I sadly suspect many are.

Anyway..... thank you for your reply. You seem to have a lot of knowledge around this subject  and genuinely seem to care, so I'm sure we'll be chatting more :)

Aye, @Velma's one of the good 'uns!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i dont remember gordon the gopher wearing lipstick and a rainbow t shirt

fkers were at it back then

 

tv_gordon_gopher.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=28fa

 

I honestly remember the lipstick thing. The "rainbow" tee is actually based on the "test card" logo, or was pretending to be but I can see what you mean.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Maddy said:

 

Ah okay .... I'm new to this forum so wasn't aware of that. is there anyway I can access that information ? thanks.

A lot of the Hampstead info has been purges from the Internet - if you search for Ricky Dearman you'll get a plethora of cover article "proving" it was a "hoax".

There is a bit of information on Aangirfan

 

https://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2015/02/hampstead-whistleblower.html

A brief precis:

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/The_Hampstead_Cover-Up

Edited by Not Thoth
added link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Not Thoth said:

A lot of the Hampstead info has been purges from the Internet - if you search for Ricky Dearman you'll get a plethora of cover article "proving" it was a "hoax".

There is a bit of information on Aangirfan

 

https://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2015/02/hampstead-whistleblower.html

A brief precis:

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/The_Hampstead_Cover-Up

 

Thank you for this :) I find the best information in the comments sections tbh and go from there. Believe it or not ....Hoaxtead research, Hope Girl and others can have a lot to go on if you know how to use the information. I'm currently researching Ella's first husband Will Draper ....  very interesting ! I believe that there is a lot more to this case than was initially thought. and interestingly Ricky Dearman is quite vocal in his comments on his YouTube Channel .... make of that what you will !!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Cleo said:

In hindsight, he looks creepy AF.

In hindsight, it's also very telling that Schofe was launched on Kids Tv with a character whose name means "an employee whose duties are to run errands".

 

Sounds familiar, right?

 

And back in the day the name Gordon was associated with the term Gay Gordon.

 

Jesus, it's all falling into place. My childhood was a lie!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

In hindsight, it's also very telling that Schofe was launched on Kids Tv with a character whose name means "an employee whose duties are to run errands".

 

Sounds familiar, right?

 

And back in the day the name Gordon was associated with the term Gay Gordon.

 

Jesus, it's all falling into place. My childhood was a lie!

And Gordon is a moron

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...