Jump to content

Is Phillip Schofield the next Jimmy savile?


Anthony81

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

 

I don't think so, this is very high profile with coverage in all of the various media,  peeps are not going to forget scho quickly. Still wondering why they destroyed him: some one who was pro everything his bosses told him to do, pro vaxx, popular with the sheep, seemed like he had a lot of influence

 

I'm guessing he got caught, and whilst they made the public forgive him cheating on his wife for 20 years, via the 'coming out' sketch.  He's clearly been rumbled  for something far worse, that no amount of white washing can cover up. When the super injunction ends, we'll see whats what, in the meantime this mothefucker is getting car crashed or similar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

But leslie was not actually found guilty of anything, maybe he was actually a sexual deviant or not who knows

And also, what is schof taken the fall for, what does exposing him as a weirdo accomplish

We may eventually find out. It's impossible to believe that nobody was aware of what was going on. So they were all fooled? I call bullshit.

 

Remember, Holliby's hubby is a TV producer...who is going to put their own career at risk by blowing the whistle on Schofe?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/24/2023 at 12:08 AM, Athenry04 said:

 

On the old forum we had a thread on David Jason. What is not debatable is that he let a couple of pedos stay at his house whilst he was on holiday, they then nonced up a kid at the property. Jason wanted this quiet,so he paid all the legal fees of the wrong uns, and the matter want away. i have no mates who are staying at my house,and fucking kids. i think he's part of the 'gang.'

 

There was also a 'credible threat' made against him a couple of years ago, Jason even had bodyguards on the set of 'Still Open All Hours'. Now, why would someone want to make a threat against someone regarded as a much loved national treasure? I hope these rumours about him being a paedophile aren't true, because if they are, I personally will not be able to watch him again in anything, as I cannot, or will not, seperate the character from the actor. 

 

As for Phillip Schofield, I think what we are seeing is just the tip of the iceberg, and that there is much more to come out. Another Savile?  possibly. Why are the media saying that he met MC when he was 15, when pictures show him to be much younger than that, when he would have been  10!  So ITV bosses didn't know? Holly Didn't know? but people on social media knew. Are we expected to believe that those closest to him didn't know? It's BS. They knew, and it will come out. 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He's served his purpose. He crossed a line somewhere that was unacceptable to his bosses and, as is so often the way with people who see themselves as indispensable, he was brought to earth with an almighty bump. Another Savile? Who knows but Schofield doesn't have the connections Savile had nor, I suspect, does he know secrets about the powerful that they would rather keep quiet. One thing about Savile, his friends in high places knew he would never rat them out. Schofield is small potatoes compared to Savile.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

He's served his purpose. He crossed a line somewhere that was unacceptable to his bosses and, as is so often the way with people who see themselves as indispensable, he was brought to earth with an almighty bump. Another Savile? Who knows but Schofield doesn't have the connections Savile had nor, I suspect, does he know secrets about the powerful that they would rather keep quiet. One thing about Savile, his friends in high places knew he would never rat them out. Schofield is small potatoes compared to Savile.

 

Yes, Schofield has served his purpose and outlived his usefulness. Also, the public were already getting bored of the sight of him, then he decided to come out to give himself more "popularity." But I remember back in the late 1980s and  early 1990s there were rumours that he was gay, so people knew about it a good while ago.

 

It's very odd that he went into a beard marriage in 1993. I mean it was hardly like the 1950s: there were plenty of out gay men in show biz, especially pop music, even in the preceding decade, like Boy George, Marc Almond, Jimmy Somerville etc, so why did he think he needed to do that?

 

I feel sorry for his missus, unless she knew she was being bearded and has had lovers herself. Who knows. 

 

I doubt Schofield is another Savile; he's a bit too thick to get up to what sly Savile did. I think Schofield is into 16-19 year olds. Still morally low of course (given he is 61).

 

 

Edited by itsnotallrightjack
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One interesting thing is that ITV now use the same "BBC Television Centre" building that the Beeb did when Savile was at his peak. The BBC moved out and relocated to Salford, just as the whole paedo thing was kicking off (coincidence?). I'd forgotten that the This Morning show is actually filmed in the old BBC studios. Hmmm.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

The cleaning woman Kim Woodburn just called Holly Willoughby 'that little bitch' on GB News.😂

This nonsense is putting Towie to shame.

I know i like her. Agree as well. I feel a bit ashamed i am watching all the gossip but my mum sent me the dan wotton link ans im gripped 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Pederast is about as close as we'll get I think.

 

I have a strong hunch that Schofield likes 16-19 year olds, and maybe into their early 20s. Seems evident to me he's been having a mid life crisis. Probably making up for all those years when he was bearding with the missus and feels he missed out on the gay dating scene back in the 1980s and 1990s.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

 

Eammon is loving seeing Schofe knocked off his perch lol.

Eamonn is O.K. but for some reason something is niggling me about his Missus, she just seems very sly to be honest, a bit devious, like the majority of MSM Gods and Goddess's, too high and mighty, and their shit doesn't stink like mere mortals or the lower class plebs who fund their lavish lifestyles and help to pay their mortgages and fund expensive holidays! Not many of these super, special,  godlike creatures would piss on you if you were on fire, and how many of them DIDN'T go along with the convid scamdemic mind fuck that changed millions of lives forever, and ended many more lives, {mainly old people's} prematurely? I never, ever, watch 'soaps' or so called 'reality shows', any type of 'news' broadcasts, and NEVER listen to the radio whilst driving, I much prefer my own choice of music, anything from 'blues' to 'ballads' 'Rock' to 'Reggae' and one of my favourite tracks is 'Prince Andrew is a Nonce'! I might be growing old, but I try to grow old as disgracefully as I possibly can, it's much more fun than vegetating in a rocking chair in 'God's Waiting Room'!👍

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Holmes didn't go along with the lockdowns - and talked about the 5G stuff as well - so in MSM terms he's seen as a dangerous nutter. I used to find him odiously smug in the 80s, but allies do tend to appear in the strangest guises (hello Right Said Fred). Ruth is just a typical grifting woman. Not outright dodgy, I think, but a bit iffy. She knew Schofe was a bad 'un.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Fluke said:

On a serious note. I had a thought last night. Online harms bill etc censorship. Think this could be used or used for pushing more censorship?

 

Is this an honest question? The online harm bills is all about censorship. You will not be allowed to post anything without it going through the government's censoring and manipulating computers first.

EG: If i were to type in : Bill gates is a bastard, it would appear on your screen to read as " Jack 121 is the biggest bastard who ever lived, and bill gates is an absolute angel "

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Holmes didn't go along with the lockdowns - and talked about the 5G stuff as well - so in MSM terms he's seen as a dangerous nutter. I used to find him odiously smug in the 80s, but allies do tend to appear in the strangest guises (hello Right Said Fred). Ruth is just a typical grifting woman. Not outright dodgy, I think, but a bit iffy. She knew Schofe was a bad 'un.

Spot on mate, 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I watched Eamon's interview and thought "wow he's really going for it calling Philip Schofield a toxic narcissist" but he spoiled it a little by saying how great he was at everything! 😂

 

My sons are saying I'm a bad parent because I took them to Father Christmas one year and Philip Schofield was giving them the presents! Aaaah they're tainted! 🤮

 

I can remember him being very arrogant and my OH didn't like him.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/29/2023 at 12:45 AM, itsnotallrightjack said:

 

Yes, Schofield has served his purpose and outlived his usefulness. Also, the public were already getting bored of the sight of him, then he decided to come out to give himself more "popularity." But I remember back in the late 1980s and  early 1990s there were rumours that he was gay, so people knew about it a good while ago.

 

It's very odd that he went into a beard marriage in 1993. I mean it was hardly like the 1950s: there were plenty of out gay men in show biz, especially pop music, even in the preceding decade, like Boy George, Marc Almond, Jimmy Somerville etc, so why did he think he needed to do that?

 

I feel sorry for his missus, unless she knew she was being bearded and has had lovers herself. Who knows. 

 

I doubt Schofield is another Savile; he's a bit too thick to get up to what sly Savile did. I think Schofield is into 16-19 year olds. Still morally low of course (given he is 61).

 

 

Boy George GAY? for fuck's sake, I thought he was some sort of cage fighter, I'm sure I've heard on numerous occasions that he was regularly battered around the ring by some bloke or other!🤔 He didn't come across as gay, so he hid that very well didn't he?🤫download(3).jpg.331ba0b8f58964cd1027a60627035db8.jpg

Edited by Mr Crabtree
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Predictably Holly Wilbooby has put out a statement saying she asked Schofield if he was "dating" the young runner he got a job on This Morning and he said no, and she is angry he lied to her. If this is true, how dim is she for believing him.

With Hollyby, I'm afraid there's nobody home.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

The cleaning woman Kim Woodburn just called Holly Willoughby 'that little bitch' on GB News.😂

This nonsense is putting Towie to shame.

I loved Kim on Big Brother and watched just to see her. She was calling everyone out for what they were and I loved it! She was then however bullied mercilessly after it and I think had a breakdown. Philip Shitfield was the ringleader. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...