Jump to content

Is Phillip Schofield the next Jimmy savile?


Anthony81

Recommended Posts

Following Shofield leaving TM and what is now coming out about this truly unpleasant individual, do we think the scandal ridden Narc has been at it all this time grooming minors and then having his way, I mean just what a despicable man he really is😠

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I read that an NDA ends in July regarding the grooming and sexual abuse of a young man Philip Schofield has known since he was a boy. The person also became a runner on This Morning. There are court injunctions too, allegedly. There is lots of rumours flying around, as always, claims involving a sick video with a bicycle chain and an underage boy. Again, could be untrue? By all accounts, he isn't a particularly nice person. 

It wouldn't surprise me to learn he's a paedophile, the sick perverts are everywhere. Maybe ITV are giving him the boot before the truth comes out or its a witch hunt, seen as guilty by association to his brother. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Sarahjane said:

I read that an NDA ends in July regarding the grooming and sexual abuse of a young man Philip Schofield has known since he was a boy. The person also became a runner on This Morning. There are court injunctions too, allegedly. There is lots of rumours flying around, as always, claims involving a sick video with a bicycle chain and an underage boy. Again, could be untrue? By all accounts, he isn't a particularly nice person. 

It wouldn't surprise me to learn he's a paedophile, the sick perverts are everywhere. Maybe ITV are giving him the boot before the truth comes out or its a witch hunt, seen as guilty by association to his brother. 

Maybe the schofields were abused as kids. 
 

It mirrors cliff Richard, seen as too nice to be guilty

 

Phil will most likely be offed in a car accident and his brother will be suicided in prison, not without Phil becoming an OBE first 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

🤣🤣🤣

 

 

I thought this was a spoof but she actually says it.

 

Schofe has been groomed since the early 80s, parachuted into positions of influence and probably has all sorts of dark shit to show for it. Always something very dodgy there. Fern Britton and Amanda Holden quickly sussed something, so the young and equally groomed Holliby Willoughby was brought on. Maybe he was her handler, or the other way around. Both dodgy as fuck.

 

Don't forget he took over This Morning after John Leslie was accused of various sexual offences and had his career dragged through the mud. Irony much.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I thought this was a spoof but she actually says it.

 

Schofe has been groomed since the early 80s, parachuted into positions of influence and probably has all sorts of dark shit to show for it. Always something very dodgy there. Fern Britton and Amanda Holden quickly sussed something, so the young and equally groomed Holliby Willoughby was brought on. Maybe he was her handler, or the other way around. Both dodgy as fuck.

 

Don't forget he took over This Morning after John Leslie was accused of various sexual offences and had his career dragged through the mud. Irony much.

 

For a long time i wondered how it was anywhere near possible to carry out the convid attack and everything else that is going on in the world that don't make sense, i feel that the evidence is right before our eyes and that is the paedophile, groomer, self mutilation maniacs are the reason for the cohesive structure that was needed, as you say, and aptly put, all these fiends have been 'parachuted in' for the sole purpose of steering the outright menticide that we have been subjected to and deliver the scripted reality we find ourselves in, and the reason it seems so ubiquitous when looking for evidence from anything from any type of media that if questioned, opposing the 'official narrative', is so vehemently 'schoffed at', pun intended, do you feel this to be the case also?

Edited by sock muppet
to not too, arghhhhhhh
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, the convid scam showed why these nobody TV *stars* were needed, and why they'd been pushed so deeply into the public consciousness through years of coverage and exposure. Like good little doggies they did their duty, and the few who refused were quickly out of a job and/or attacked by their peers in the media.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Captainlove said:

All because his brother is a paedo doesnt mean he is. He did come out as gay not long ago after years of being straight. I dont know much about phill but i guess he's upset someone out there.

 

Straight?

 

 

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

For a long time i wondered how it was anywhere near possible to carry out the convid attack and everything else that is going on in the world that don't make sense, i feel that the evidence is right before our eyes and that is the paedophile, groomer, self mutilation maniacs are the reason for the cohesive structure that was needed, as you say, and aptly put, all these fiends have been 'parachuted in' for the sole purpose of steering the outright menticide that we have been subjected to and deliver the scripted reality we find ourselves in, and the reason it seems so ubiquitous when looking for evidence from anything from any type of media that if questioned, opposing the 'official narrative', is so vehemently 'schoffed at', pun intended, do you feel this to be the case also?

 

They're all a bunch of paedophiles, WEF supporters, satan juice supporters, lying bar stewards. We all saw willoughby pretend to take the satan juice to encourage the stupid sheep to join in - she is no innocent

Fern brition and amanda holden are pieces of shit as well. Because only fellow zionists are allowed to become stars, sports stars, music stars, movie stars. Only the chosen ones are allowed into the corrupt media, that's why all the show presenters urged you to take the satan juice, all the news readers read from the BS autoqueue and bullshitted you straight in the face - like all the time

The bbc are cutting links with a paedo? That is so funny, it's not funny. The bbc support saville, the corrupt nazi royals, lie to you all the time, now they take the moral high ground - This is not just bullshit, it's unbelievably offensive bullshit

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

The bbc are cutting links with a paedo? That is so funny, it's not funny. The bbc support saville, the corrupt nazi royals, lie to you all the time, now they take the moral high ground - This is not just bullshit, it's unbelievably offensive bullshit

 

The media is the perfect place to be if you are compulsive lying deceivers that practice that art and relish in the deception as a badge of honour and stature among its members, its a big FAMILY, and thank God, i aint in it, 🤢🤮

As for cutting ties then the only thing that will happen is that the limelight is removed from them and the next in line will step up to be GLORIFIED IN MENTICIDE, :classic_dry:

Their religion is built upon the enslavement of children and the abuse there of to derive their deluded power from, You're right about being unbelievable, but belief is their game, and the perversion inversion of its meaning, a true flock of wolves licking their teeth and smiling at the victims, and all presented in the best possible taste, the veil on this shit show now well and truly lifted, let the true light shine brightly upon them and expose the corruption for all to see.

 

[D]ark [S]ide actors INDEED!!!

Edited by sock muppet
xtra info
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, FaceOfBoe said:

Did anyone see this interview at the time, where Philip Schofield presented David Cameron with a list of alleged paedophiles, in the Conservative Party?

 

Then, Lord McAlpine sued for damages:-

 

 

All part of the theater of discussing what 'they' are actually about, because 'they' are all in on it, and getting off on it in plain sight, nothing to see move along it has been dealt with by telling the world and then doing nothing except telling the world what 'they' are actually doing and putting on the agony of a fake concern, it helps if it was known that 'they' are all acting in collusion with each other instead of making it appear that 'they' have no acquaintance with each other, it is something to behold once you fully appreciate what is actually being acted out, 'they' are simply managing the info as [D]ark [S]ide actors would, look over here, but don't for one minute look what's in front of your eyes, i would like to be proven wrong, 👍

A demonstration of power that keeps it all together and more importantly hidden in plain sight.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did the inquiry into political pedophilia, as part of Operation Yewtree, ever go anywhere? I seem to remember they kept changing who should head the inquiry. I also have a vague memory of Ted Heath being cleared and pardoned. As was Leon Brittain - after he died. It was decided that Cyril Smith had been a serial child sex abuser. I believe he is the only one they named for definite. After he was dead, of course.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder if Schofield is in that little black book, I believe in justice and if Schofield is arrested and charged for sexual misconduct, then he is innocent until proven guilty. I know the law system is corrupt so not saying much more.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, FaceOfBoe said:

Did anyone see this interview at the time, where Philip Schofield presented David Cameron with a list of alleged paedophiles, in the Conservative Party?

 

Then, Lord McAlpine sued for damages:-

 

Yep, totally deliberate "gaffe", which succeeded in shutting down genuine and valid debate over the whole VIP child abuse ring. The evidence was out there, but this staged stunt managed to do what it was intended to do. And it's no accident that Schofe was part of it. That was when my suspicions about him really started to go up a notch.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FaceOfBoe said:

Did the inquiry into political pedophilia, as part of Operation Yewtree, ever go anywhere? I seem to remember they kept changing who should head the inquiry. I also have a vague memory of Ted Heath being cleared and pardoned. As was Leon Brittain - after he died. It was decided that Cyril Smith had been a serial child sex abuser. I believe he is the only one they named for definite. After he was dead, of course.

Yewtree was botched and ended up totally discredited, as was the plan. They turned it all on its head by focusing on the individual whose allegations had brought the whole VIP paedo ring into the public domain, Nick, who was unmasked as a fantasist and some sort of abuser himself. So the credibility - in the eyes of the MSM and the public - was sunk, and everybody moved on once the Beeb paid out damages to Cliff, ITV paid out to McAlpine, and now nobody gives a toss.

 

Which is how it was intended to pan out, we presume.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

None of the people on your smart TV screen are beyond reproach. It is certaom that they all have some filthy sercret. As soon as the fame and the power comes they dive head first into a world of debaucher, promiscuity and sodomy.

A shocking example being  my fathers favouirte television  series.

bangers and cash is a tv programme about a garage that sells vintage cars with the "family" business angle milked to boost appeal. The grandfather and leader of the family busines has been balls deep  up one of the office staff, a woman 40 years his junior! How the old perv got away with  it with his brood making up 90% of the workforce and TV camera's everywhere well it was only a matter of time before he got caught on the job. Unfortunalty he will be forced to close the family business when his wife takes him to the cleaners and all his family will be unemployed.. should of kept his old wrinkly pecker in his Y fronts.

 

Quote

 

 

regarding Scofield there's loads of stuff on twitter about him but unless victims come forward he is free to get other jobs onTV. I doubt anyone will come forward as they want carears in TV.

It's obvious there is a gay mafia running mainstream TV, you don't get jobs in that industry by having a good CV. its not who you know it's who you blow. I dount there are any straight men on TV, music and movies. Dion dunlin on homes under the hammer, I mean what would a millionaire sports player know about run down semi detached property in moss side

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...