5G IS NOT WHAT THEY ARE TELLING US

Deca

This is an Eight minute video , and is pretty good ... As far as it goes .

He starts by saying 5G is not good for our health ... and that IS true and was the line DI took whan cell phones first came out , campainers against this were saying there would be an explosion in brain cancer with everyone haveing phones next to their ears cooking their heads ... but it never happened .. so we now see the health consequences are not So dire , but they are there , and I would'nt live near a mast !...

The video rapidly gets on to the authors main and only point that the military is pushing 5G and  it's for real time tracking and monitoring of all citizens , because the military is paronoid about terrorist , and also top levels want to hide their own criminality ..... This I would also agree is true , the millitary will be sold this line and use the system for this.

But this is not the real reason for 5G ... The top controllers do not fear the public , do not need to monitor us , because everyone is asleep , entranced by their twitters and tweets and social media , and have no interest at all in what's going on in the world .

5G is a mind control grid using advanced alien technology ... using the 5G transmisions as a carrier wave for mindcontrol/influence signals , which are transeduced by nanochips we have in our bodies turning the signal into a form which reaches our subconciouse minds .... Nano chips are put in bottled water and fast foods , most of us have them inside us  ... Information source  GOD Karl Mollison 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, oz93666 said:

This is an Eight minute video , and is pretty good ... As far as it goes .

He starts by saying 5G is not good for our health ... and that IS true and was the line DI took whan cell phones first came out , campainers against this were saying there would be an explosion in brain cancer with everyone haveing phones next to their ears cooking their heads ... but it never happened .. so we now see the health consequences are not So dire , but they are there , and I would'nt live near a mast !...

The video rapidly gets on to the authors main and only point that the military is pushing 5G and  it's for real time tracking and monitoring of all citizens , because the military is paronoid about terrorist , and also top levels want to hide their own criminality ..... This I would also agree is true , the millitary will be sold this line and use the system for this.

But this is not the real reason for 5G ... The top controllers do not fear the public , do not need to monitor us , because everyone is asleep , entranced by their twitters and tweets and social media , and have no interest at all in what's going on in the world .

They do now.

5G is a mind control grid using advanced alien technology ... using the 5G transmisions as a carrier wave for mindcontrol/influence signals , which are transeduced by nanochips we have in our bodies turning the signal into a form which reaches our subconciouse minds .... Nano chips are put in bottled water and fast foods , most of us have them inside us  ... Information source  GOD Karl Mollison 

I don't know why Deca is laughing but I agree with oz on this bit.

May be not alien but technology to mind control.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Even my jabbed old man is noticing that people's behaviour in public is fucked. They're just zombiefied and slow to notice their surroundings, regardless of whether they're clutching their comfort phone or not.

It's going to get worse in many sense. Not being pessimisive but according to the game plan. If you can get out of the UK, Canada, US etc which is not easy for many but if you can, know what's going to happen to where etc I don't know if you have seen the US video I've posted somewhere in the forum where migrants flooded the city and now the law has been changed that they are allowed to camp on the private land e.g. a front garden and soon you'll have to invite refugees/homeless people in if you have a spare room. What a charitable move eh? What a wonderful world, the world is getting charitable! Good news is.... the elites are being finished off one by one. They have been ransomed. If they retaliate, they'll be worse off....what you call it....stuck between a rock and a hard place. oops.

I think the only option left for us is to change our reality...you know like in the movie but the forum is stuck in discussion mode still.

Edited by DaleP

3 hours ago, DaleP said:

They do now.

I don't know why Deca is laughing but I agree with oz on this bit.

May be not alien n but technology to mind control.

basically the "alien technology"  thing basically 5G uses antenna arrays (active electronically scanned array (AESA)  which has come from the military RADAR technology you can clearly see the development of such technology ....there's nothing alien about it  

also the 5G antenna is controlled by a SDR (software defined radio) so just by changing the software they can totally change the purpose and use of the hardware 

again you can do a lot without the need of any implants/nano technology so just more misinformation/disinformation basically 

all they have to do is change/upgrade  the chip inside of a router and they can do all this 

and this is just commercial product you can buy off the self 

Edited by Deca

21 minutes ago, DaleP said:

The thing is there is no need for an implant when it comes to alien technology and entire nation or anything can be controlled.....

what alien technology ???   ...its all man made and you can see it development throw time mainly from WWII and the development  RADAR  technology 

I see no evidence of alien technology and no massive jumps in technology development OK 

https://www.skyradar.com/blog/brief-history-of-radar-technology

Edited by Deca

1 minute ago, Deca said:

what alien technology ???   ...its all man made and you can see it development throw time mainly from WWII and the development  RADAR  technology 

I see no evidence of alien technology and no massive jumps in technology development OK 

I'm not saying 5G is an alien technology.

I am talking about scalar which HAARP is and that makes it confusing. You are the bio antenna/transmitter/receiver.

We are talking about the ancient technology from Egypt. Technology was a lot different back then but it is still working.

Come away from man-made technology and delve into the ancient technology. It works.

12 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I'm not saying 5G is an alien technology.

I am talking about scalar which HAARP is and that makes it confusing. You are the bio antenna/transmitter/receiver.

We are talking about the ancient technology from Egypt. Technology was a lot different back then but it is still working.

Come away from man-made technology and delve into the ancient technology. It works.

HAARP not "scalar" waves what ever that is 

I not speculating about Egypt accent technology etc 

you watch too many "grifters" on youtube who make crap up/make stories about stuff they don`t know or understand then spread their nonsense's to the masses 

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Scalar_wave

image.png.1ad493d311627e17a95327a6aee49957.png

Edited by Deca

10 minutes ago, Deca said:

HAARP not "scalar" waves what ever that is 

I not speculating about Egypt accent technology etc 

you watch too many "grifters" on youtube who make crap up/make stories about stuff they don`t know or understand then spread their nonsense's to the masses 

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Scalar_wave

image.png.1ad493d311627e17a95327a6aee49957.png

I don't know what 'grifters' is about as I have not watched it.

If you have not watched the effect of scalar technology then obviously you don't know what it can do. We'll leave it at that.

imo, 5G and HAARP are inferior technology.

4 minutes ago, DaleP said:

If you have not watched the effect of scalar technology then obviously you don't know what it can do. We'll leave it at that.

The perpetrator of a confidence trick (or "con trick") is often referred to as a confidence (or "con") man, con-artist, or a "grifter".

basically internet scam artists 

2 minutes ago, Deca said:

basically internet scam artists 

OK thanks.

I speak from my experience, NOT what I watched on youtube.

You see difference is that theory needs to be tested. If you can recreate again and again, it works for ME.

9 minutes ago, DaleP said:

please post your "scalar" evidence ... i already look at this 10+ years ago and realised it was a pseudoscience buzzword ok that was being popularised by youtube "scammers" ..who pushed the haarp ("scaler waves" ),nano tech chemtrail muddled up half truth misinformation/disinformation into a plausible sounding story to push onto the layman masses 

Edited by Deca

1 hour ago, Deca said:

basically the "alien technology"  thing basically 5G uses antenna arrays (active electronically scanned array (AESA)  which has come from the military RADAR technology you can clearly see the development of such technology ....there's nothing alien about it  

also the 5G antenna is controlled by a SDR (software defined radio) so just by changing the software they can totally change the purpose and use of the hardware 

again you can do a lot without the need of any implants/nano technology so just more misinformation/disinformation basically 

all they have to do is change/upgrade  the chip inside of a router and they can do all this 

and this is just commercial product you can buy off the self 

Thanks for the reply and the clarification of the question asked, but when it comes to space aliens then have you considered the alleged recovered UFO's? and if that don't rock your boat then we do have ancient engineering that surpasses anything built today? and if that don't rock world have you read the Bible at all, even better would be the Book of Enoch?

2 minutes ago, Deca said:

please post your "scalar" evidence ... i already look at this 10+ years ago and realised it was a pseudoscience buzzword ok that was being popularised by youtube "scammers" ..who pushed the haarp ("scaler waves" ),nano tech chemtrail muddled up half truth misinformation/disinformation into a plausible sounding story to push onto the layman masses 

I don't need to prove it to you or anybody else. I KNOW.

The difference, as I said, you 'LOOKED at it' 10+ years ago. You didn't go any further. You just read.

It's the same as if you read about how to ski or swim and came to a conclusion that you don't get cold or hot.

End of discussion.

3 minutes ago, Deca said:

I can answer that and it is John Hutchison and 911, 👍

59 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Thanks for the reply and the clarification of the question asked, but when it comes to space aliens then have you considered the alleged recovered UFO's? and if that don't rock your boat then we do have ancient engineering that surpasses anything built today? and if that don't rock world have you read the Bible at all, even better would be the Book of Enoch?

no I watched "ancient aliens debunked " ...and that wised my up about all the ancient aliens nonsense being  peddled 

image.jpeg.2d7c652fedc5e55f036d47f907aa4f86.jpeg

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/ancient-aliens-debunked/

Ancient Aliens Debunked is a 3 hour refutation of the theories proposed on the History Channel series Ancient Aliens. It is essentially a point by point critique of the "ancient astronaut theory" which has been proposed by people like Erich von Däniken and Zecharia Sitchin as well as many others. The film covers topics like: Ancient building sites: Puma Punku, The Pyramids, Baalbek, Incan sites, And Easter Island. Ancient artifacts: Pacal's rocket, the Nazca lines, the Tolima "fighter jets", the Egyptian "light bulb", Ufo's in ancient art, and the crystal skulls. Ancient text issues: Ezekiel's wheel, Ancient nuclear warfare, Vimana's, the Anunnaki, and the Nephilim.Chris White

Edited by Deca

2 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

But what about ancient historical texts including the Vedas?

right what relevance has this to 5G and the video I posted ...simple F all ..and you are just misdirecting and hijacking this thread 

10 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I don't need to prove it to you or anybody else. I KNOW.

The difference, as I said, you 'LOOKED at it' 10+ years ago. You didn't go any further. You just read.

It's the same as if you read about how to ski or swim and came to a conclusion that you don't get cold or hot.

End of discussion.

well i look at scalar waves  and found it was nonsense and there was no way to measure test for scalar waves anyway ...and have not be shown anything since to change my mind on that .....and its a pseudoscience buzzword used by people who don`t know what they are talking about 

but i keep an open mind on things .......so if you show me new evidence then I willing to change my mind ...but again I see no relevance to this thread 

Edited by Deca
  • Haha 1

Just now, Deca said:

right what relevance has this to 5G and the video I posted ...simple F all ..and you are just misdirecting and hijacking this thread 

The opposite in fact, i simply look at it from the technological point of view and accept that as being true within the books that i have mentioned, one must ask why do these books contain descriptions of technological devices that Leonardo Da Vinci once did also, and became the father of robotics from the inspiration he got from them, 👍

Just now, Deca said:

well i look at scalar waves  and found it was nonsense and there was no way to measure test for scalar waves anyway ...and have not be shown anything since to change my mind on that .....and its a pseudoscience buzzword used by people who don`t know what they are talking about 

scalar weaponry utilises the very fact that a standing wave can be formed in any medium and not just electrical in nature, 👍

1 minute ago, sock muppet said:

The opposite in fact, i simply look at it from the technological point of view and accept that as being true within the books that i have mentioned, one must ask why do these books contain descriptions of technological devices that Leonardo Da Vinci once did also, and became the father of robotics from the inspiration he got from them, 👍

stop being gullible or trolling my threads 

download.jpg