Yahweh/Jehovah /The Demiurge (Yaldabaoth): Jealous A.I. God of This Fake Realm (THE MATRIX)

• 5 weeks later...

I have just learnt that the name 'Jehovah' is a 'morphological monstrosity' which has no legitimacy. Even Yahweh is wrong. 

Yahweh was originally a Caananite God, and the Tetragrammaton 'YHWH' has been found on an Egyptian temple. Strongly indicating Yahweh IS a Pagan God.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

I have just learnt that the name 'Jehovah' is a 'morphological monstrosity' which has no legitimacy. Even Yahweh is wrong. 

Yahweh was originally a Caananite God, and the Tetragrammaton 'YHWH' has been found on an Egyptian temple. Strongly indicating Yahweh IS a Pagan God.

Really love ancient history. Any links etc for a good read?

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Really love ancient history. Any links etc for a good read?

My old favourite - the Anchor Bible Series. I just received my copy of JOB (another first edition bought off ebay) and I started reading through it, in the introduction they give the explanation.

I've manually copied it out for my own notes as I do with all info from the series as I read them, I'll post the extract later, I'm at work today.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Yes, Yahweh was originally one of the Canaanite pantheon so was what is now called pagan, and Yahwhism only gradually developed into monotheism. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_religion 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism

• Thanks 1

@Bombadil The extract - 

Anchor Bible Series

Book of JOB

Page xiv    Introduction

Footnote 1 - 

A very brief explanation of the word 'Yahweh' may be in order. The name of the God of Israel was regarded, in post-exilic times, as to holy to be uttered and the word, adonay, my lord(s) was pronounced in its stead. When the vowel signs were added to the consonants of the sacred text, the vowels of the word adonay were put with the consonants of the ineffable name (YHWH), but every Jew knew that the consonants of the holy name were not to be sounded, but rather the consonants of the surrogate DNY. Christian ignorance of this taboo resulted in the blending of the vowels of the surrogate with the consonants of the name to produce the form JEHOVAH which, despite its sonorous quality, is a morphological monstrosity with no claim to legitimacy except the several centuries of misguided usage. Already in the sixteenth century (AD), Mercurus suggested that the original pronunciation  of the name was Yahwe. Clement of Alexandria transliterated the name in Greek as Iaoue and Theodoret of Cyrrhus reported that the Samaritans pronounced it as Iabe. Whether this form Yahwe is older or younger than the shorter forms yah, yaha, yeho yu, (as it occurs in Israelite personal names such as yeho / yo-nagan, Johnathan [Y has given] yirmeiyah/yaha Jerimiah [Y is exalted] and the crie hallelu-yah [praise ye Yah] ) is uncertain. As to the origin and meaning of the name, there are a number of different theories and a considerable literature which cannot be discussed here. Cf. B.W Anderson 'God, names of' IBD, II, pp. 407-17

• Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

@Bombadil The extract - 

Anchor Bible Series

Book of JOB

Page xiv    Introduction

Footnote 1 - 

A very brief explanation of the word 'Yahweh' may be in order. The name of the God of Israel was regarded, in post-exilic times, as to holy to be uttered and the word, adonay, my lord(s) was pronounced in its stead. When the vowel signs were added to the consonants of the sacred text, the vowels of the word adonay were put with the consonants of the ineffable name (YHWH), but every Jew knew that the consonants of the holy name were not to be sounded, but rather the consonants of the surrogate DNY. Christian ignorance of this taboo resulted in the blending of the vowels of the surrogate with the consonants of the name to produce the form JEHOVAH which, despite its sonorous quality, is a morphological monstrosity with no claim to legitimacy except the several centuries of misguided usage. Already in the sixteenth century (AD), Mercurus suggested that the original pronunciation  of the name was Yahwe. Clement of Alexandria transliterated the name in Greek as Iaoue and Theodoret of Cyrrhus reported that the Samaritans pronounced it as Iabe. Whether this form Yahwe is older or younger than the shorter forms yah, yaha, yeho yu, (as it occurs in Israelite personal names such as yeho / yo-nagan, Johnathan [Y has given] yirmeiyah/yaha Jerimiah [Y is exalted] and the crie hallelu-yah [praise ye Yah] ) is uncertain. As to the origin and meaning of the name, there are a number of different theories and a considerable literature which cannot be discussed here. Cf. B.W Anderson 'God, names of' IBD, II, pp. 407-17

Thank you. I had never heard of these books. Already found some cheap.

8 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Thank you. I had never heard of these books. Already found some cheap.

Cool. I heard about them years ago from Graham Hancock, he mentioned the series in one of his books. I sort of put it on the back burner of my mind. Then I read Mdm Blavatsky ISIS Unveiled where she states that in the original scriptures there is no mention of Hell or Lucifer - they are Christian inventions.

Well, I decided to look at the Anchor series again and found that not only was it a accurate translation it also contained notes and they'd made it into a book series at $50 a pop, so I was hesitant. But I was determined to find out if Mdm Blavatsky was correct, so I started looking on ebay and found some cheap I decided to give it a go. Now I find the information contained in the notes is just as valuable as an accurate translation of the original scripture and the scholars have proven Mdm Blavatsky correct!

There is no mention of Hell or Lucifer in the Bible, not when its translated accurately. (we have Rosetta stone, Archaeology, Linguistics and Etymology, etc now) 

So I'm hooked, I'm only following scholarly sources now with a touch of esoteric writings to point the way. I now own 9 books from the Anchor series and I got another one on the way (Hebrews - its said to be a Masonic text) . I also intend to buy the Epistles then I'll probably stop unless someone or rather something points me to another book. (I seem to get direction when I need answers) There's 50 books in the Bible and some of the translations are in 2 books - and some cost up to $80 so, fook that.

The other notable scholar in all this is John Allegro who wrote the Mushroom and the Cross, another leading academic who translated the dead sea scrolls and informed us Christianity is based on Magic Mushroom and ancient eastern fertility cults. Which I can clearly see. Once your eyes are opened - the Pagan spell disappears or rather appears before your eyes. Follow the scholars and archaeologist's, they're uncovering the truth. (probably mostly unwittingly) 

Then there's Willhelm Bousset and The Antichrist Legend which was the scholarly view on Satan and the Dragon myths since 1800's, now superseded, but largely confirmed as accurate by a new study.

This is the new scholarly view, which largely endorses and improves on Bousset - 

The Origins and Early Development of the Antichrist Myth by Gregory C Jenks - I have got an ebook of it, it is out there, which is good cos the hardcover is £139.

And finally, possible the scholar that started it all, available freely as PDF

The Origin of All Religious Worship
by Dupuis

Publication date 1872

Link - https://archive.org/details/originallreligi00dupugoog

Dupuis was a Law professor who also wrote Mathematical papers and decided to study religion, he produced a 5 Volume work that was condensed into the above book.

My other source is Rev Robert Taylor, a member of the Radicals. He was trained at Cambridge for the clergy, spent years Evangelising all the while studying his book, as he says. He gained access to high level Masonic books and papers in the church possession as well as studying others translations. He was also a trained surgeon prior to entering Cambridge. So, not really a scholar in language etc like these other publications but seriously well informed having done the training and spending years in the church he certainly had a trained mind towards religion and ancient texts.

he wrote - 

Diegesis - Origins of early Christianity (he wrote it in prison for blasphemy while giving lectures from the below titles to the Radicals in London)

Devils Pulpit

The astronomico-theological lectures of the Rev. Robert Taylor

All available on Internet Archive.

And beyond that I read Masonic books from Ex-Masons, Past masters who got to the top and like Taylor, never stopped researching the history of what was being taught and wrote an exposes.

The best one is - The Masters carpet by Edmond Ronayne (you can get an ebook from the Colorado Freemasons site or Internet Archive, or buy a reprint, which I have done, I like to have hard copies of books that interest me. He also wrote a few other books on Freemasonry worth looking at.

The Masters carpet - Or, Masonry and Baal-worship Identical ; Reviewing the Similarity Between Masonry, Romanism and "the Mysteries" and Comparing the Whole with the Bible.

Link -  https://archive.org/details/The_Masters_Carpet_-_E_Ronayne

• Thanks 1

Correction.

I first heard about the Anchor Bible series from Laurence Gardener - Genesis of the Grail Kings (I checked my books and had made a note inside front cover). It explains in the book that it is a modern and direct translation of the original scriptures. He references it a few times in the book. I looked into the series and found it not only to be an accurate translation but also heavily notated and split into over 50 books at $50 a book! I just wanted an accurate translation of the original scripture, an accurate Bible, so I put off buying it. Years later I read 'Isis Unveiled' where Mdm Blavatsky states that in the original scriptures there is no Hell, the word translated always says something else in the original, well, then I had 2 reasons to buy it.

The Anchor Bible project was started in 1950, Mdm Blavatsky wrote in the late 1800's. I had a brainwave and searched on ebay, I found some cheaper second hand books that were first edition. They are old but the contain the info. So I bought a book and found that Blavatsky was correct. I read the whole book including the notes, and from then on I was hooked, I started collecting and studying the series. I try to buy good condition First Editions.  Now I find the notes that accompany the translation are an invaluable source of information along with the translation itself which is an accurate rendition of the original scripture.

For those that don't know - 

The Anchor Yale Bible Series

A tradition of excellence in biblical scholarship and

A commitment to advancing biblical understanding in the 21st century

The Anchor Yale Bible Series, previously the Anchor Bible Series, is a renowned publishing program that for more than 50 years has produced books devoted to the latest scholarship on the Bible and biblical topics. Yale University Press, having acquired this prestigious series in 2007, is now proud to offer all previously published Anchor Bible titles as well as new books—more than 115 titles in all. Many more volumes are in progress as the AYB Editorial Board, under the direction of General Editor John J. Collins, vigorously pursues the goal of bringing to a wide audience the most important new ideas, the latest research findings, and the clearest possible analysis of the Bible. Widely recognized as the flagship of American biblical scholarship, the Anchor Yale Bible Series is comprised of:

The Anchor Yale Bible Commentary Series, a book-by-book translation and exegesis of the Hebrew Bible, the New Testament, and the Apocrypha

The Anchor Yale Bible Dictionary, a state-of-the-art dictionary in six volumes with more than 6,000 entries from 800 international scholars;

The Anchor Yale Bible Reference Library, more than 25 volumes by foremost scholars from a variety of religious backgrounds who focus on broad biblical themes.

Individual volumes in the Anchor Yale Bible Series consistently earn the highest praise: “An important book for any collection….” “Clear and lively….” “Particularly enlightening….” “Brings our understanding to a new level….” “Thoroughly documented….” ‘Definitive….” Together, they represent the very best in current Bible scholarship, featuring:

contributions from distinguished authors around the world, representing Protestant, Catholic, Jewish, and Muslim traditions
New translations, reflecting the latest knowledge of ancient languages
Extensive annotations, including alternative translations
Objective treatment of competing theories
Commentary to explain texts and clarify difficult passages
Historical background as well as up-to-date research
Helpful organizing tools including detailed introductions, overviews, and outlines
Relevant visual features such as maps, photographs, diagrams, and more

Yale University Press will publish all remaining volumes in The Anchor Yale Bible Commentary series beginning in 2008, as well as new titles in the Reference Library.

Link - https://yalebooks.yale.edu/anchor-yale-bible-series/

And

Anchor Bible Series

The Anchor Bible Series, which consists of a commentary series, a Bible dictionary, and a reference library,[1] is a scholarly and commercial co-venture which was begun in 1956, with the publication of individual volumes in the commentary series. Over 1,000 scholars—representing Jewish, Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Protestant, Muslim, secular, and other traditions—have contributed to the project.[1] Their works offer discussions that reflect a range of viewpoints across a wide theological spectrum.

As of 2008, more than 120 volumes had been published, initially under oversight of the series' founding General Editor David Noel Freedman (1956–2008), and subsequently under John J. Collins (2008–Present). Each volume was originally published by Doubleday (a division of Random House, Inc.), but in 2007, the series was acquired by Yale University Press. Yale now prints all new volumes as the Anchor Yale Bible Series, while continuing to offer all previously published Anchor Bible titles as well.[1][2]

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchor_Bible_Series

Edited by pi3141
  • Thanks 1

On 6/19/2023 at 9:12 PM, pi3141 said:

I first heard about the Anchor Bible series from Laurence Gardener

Say no more, Gardener is the biggest liar a going. I've read most of his books & each one seems to be on the side of the Masons who are truly against the true word of God. So your Anchor Bible would be also. The only Bible I trust is the KJV, I know some will say that the KJV was written by King James I, but it wasn't written by King James I he just commissioned it. And just by him commissioning it the Catholic Jesuits tried to blow up the houses of Parliament with King James I in house on November 5th.

The epistle states that it was authored by “James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ” (James 1:1). Christian tradition has held that this James, like Jude, is one of the sons of Joseph and Mary and hence a half brother of Jesus Christ (see Matthew 13:55; Mark 6:3; Galatians 1:19

Don't be deceived or blinded my friends.

5 hours ago, alexa said:

Say no more, Gardener is the biggest liar a going. I've read most of his books & each one seems to be on the side of the Masons who are truly against the true word of God. So your Anchor Bible would be also. 

Oh OK.

Well try the New Net Bible version then or get a copy of a Greek Bible or a copy of an Orthodox Bible.

The truth is plain to see 

I must say, the Anchor Bible project was started 30-40 years before Gardener started writing so to think the series is un worthy because he recommended it is going a bit to far really. 

But there are other Bibles out there.

I would like to point out that KJV was written in the 1600's and in the intervening centuries our understanding of ancient languages has improved hugely from KJV time.

Try this 

Link - https://orthodoxy.life/2018/04/16/is-hell-a-real-fire/

2 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

I would like to point out that KJV was written in the 1600's and in the intervening centuries our understanding of ancient languages has improved hugely from KJV time.

I beg to differ, the KJV hasn't changed it's wording at all.

The epistle states that it was authored by “James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ” (James 1:1). Christian tradition has held that this James, like Jude, is one of the sons of Joseph and Mary and hence a half brother of Jesus Christ (see Matthew 13:55; Mark 6:3; Galatians 1:19

I know there are other bibles out there but none are so consistent with the wording like the KJV.

Here's another example for you Alexa, taken from New Net Bible.

Now bear in mind 100 years ago Mdm Blavatsky wrote that in the original scriptures there is no mention of the word 'Hell' instead you will find Gehenna, Sheol, Tartarus or Death. 50 years later the Anchor Bible scholars proved her correct, and now 50 years after the Anchor Bible scholars set out, a new set of scholars have done the same thing and released it for free.

Here's what the other scholars to the Anchor Bible scholars say the original Bible scriptures state. (guess what, its exactly what Mdm Blavatsky wrote and the Anchor Bible scholars)

Mathew.jpg

The reason why I prefer the Anchor Bible can be seen above, the New Net translates the verse with 'Hades' which is an interpretation of what the original texts meant, but it correctly states in the notes that it can be interpreted as 'the power of death' which is exactly how the Anchor Bible translates it. So when I read the New Net version, I have to be mindful to check the notes to make sure it is exactly correct and not interpreted. The Anchor Bible just gives the exact translation and I do not need to check the notes to be certain of the translation and that it has not had an interpretation inserted instead.

As can be seen, the text says 'Hades' is a Metonymy.

metonymy
noun
the substitution of the name of an attribute or adjunct for that of the thing meant, for example suit for business executive, or the turf for horse racing.

Edited by pi3141

@alexa

Finally another one for you - this one explains that the word 'Hell' has been switched from Ghenna and gives the explanation I have given previously what the word means.

So, in the English Bible you will find in (I think) every instance, when your English Bible says 'Hell' in the original scriptures it either stated - Ghenna, Hinnom, Tartarus, Sheol or powers of death. Nowhere in the original scriptures is the word 'Hell' (although in my Anchor series it does appear once and I need to investigate why)

Ghenna.jpg

Edited by pi3141

Lets spell it out.

Hades - 

in the ancient Greek religion and myth, is the god of the dead and the king of the underworld, with which his name became synonymous.

Tartarus - 

In Greek mythology, Tartarus (/ˈtɑːrtərəs/; Ancient Greek: Τάρταρος, romanized: Tártaros)[1] is the deep abyss that is used as a dungeon of torment and suffering for the wicked and as the prison for the Titans. 

From Wiki and generally well known.

Again from Wiki - 

Hell in Christianity

Different Hebrew and Greek words are translated as "Hell" in most English-language Bibles. These words include:

"Sheol" in the Hebrew Bible, and "Hades" in the New Testament. Many modern versions, such as the New International Version, translate Sheol as "grave" and simply transliterate "Hades". It is generally agreed that both sheol and hades do not typically refer to the place of eternal punishment, but to the grave, the temporary abode of the dead, the underworld.[3]

"Gehenna" in the New Testament, where it is described as a place where both soul and body could be destroyed (Matthew 10:28) in "unquenchable fire" (Mark 9:43). The word is translated as either "Hell" or "Hell fire" in many English versions.[4] Gehenna was a physical location outside the city walls where they burned rubbish and where lepers and outcasts were sent, hence the weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The Greek verb ταρταρῶ (tartarō, derived from Tartarus), which occurs once in the New Testament (in 2 Peter 2:4), is almost always translated by a phrase such as "thrown down to hell". A few translations render it as "Tartarus"; of this term, the Holman Christian Standard Bible states: "Tartarus is a Greek name for a subterranean place of divine punishment lower than Hades."[5]

Now I must add - these beliefs and names come mainly from the Greek PAGAN system - ancient Greek mythology - PAGAN mythology - can anyone dispute this?. 

Yet in the Christian Bible we find - in the original texts - the terms 'Hades' and 'Tartarus' which have been replaced by the Latin Priests with 'Hell' or they use the term Hades in some cases, because presumably it means the same sort of thing and thats what the original writers wrote.

So you see - this belief in 'Hell' is a Pagan belief, it stems from Pagan religious systems and has been carried over into Christianity and Judaism and ultimately Islam.

It says above, the Holman Bible states its a Greek name - which is taken from ancient Greek mythology which is Paganism - No?

The belief in an eternal, subterranean, bottomless pit of eternal fire and torment of dead souls comes from the Pagan world.  Its not a uniquely Christian belief.

10 hours ago, Bombadil said:

From my research into this, it was never a Christian belief. Was part of the pagan beliefs which Christianity took on board when trying to convert the non believers.

Yes, thus showing Christianity is in part at least, based on Pagan mythology. 

Couple that with the fact that Pagan gods have been carried into Christianity and other legends like the flood legend taken from earlier Pagan writings and it starts to look like Christianity is infested with paganism.

Then you have the rule of Kings based on a divine royal bloodline, the belief in which the church endorses, is in fact a superstitious belief taken from the pagan world. Blood is blood, nobody has special or better blood than anyone else. Its a scam or a spell.

This is the pagan spell infesting Christianity. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Yes, thus showing Christianity is in part at least, based on Pagan mythology. 

Couple that with the fact that Pagan gods have been carried into Christianity and other legends like the flood legend taken from earlier Pagan writings and it starts to look like Christianity is infested with paganism.

Then you have the rule of Kings based on a divine royal bloodline, the belief in which the church endorses, is in fact a superstitious belief taken from the pagan world. Blood is blood, nobody has special or better blood than anyone else. Its a scam or a spell.

This is the pagan spell infesting Christianity. 

There's the saying "nothing comes from nothing", so when a new religion develops it's mostly reshaping previous ideas rather than creating something completely new. Maybe there were a few new elements, but when that experience is translated into an existing language which the locals can understand, it uses existing words and ideas to convey it. So even if Jesus did have a unique and original experience of God, if he had invented a new word for it his followers wouldn't have understood him. Mysticism is rather like that; reading about mysticism, enlightenment or Zen etc without having the actual experience for yourself means you're stuck in your old paradigm - you can't get through the gateless gate. 

And that's me using words I'm used to, which may make no sense for someone else. 

Edited by Campion

9 hours ago, Campion said:

There's the saying "nothing comes from nothing", so when a new religion develops it's mostly reshaping previous ideas rather than creating something completely new. Maybe there were a few new elements, but when that experience is translated into an existing language which the locals can understand, it uses existing words and ideas to convey it. So even if Jesus did have a unique and original experience of God, if he had invented a new word for it his followers wouldn't have understood him. Mysticism is rather like that; reading about mysticism, enlightenment or Zen etc without having the actual experience for yourself means you're stuck in your old paradigm - you can't get through the gateless gate. 

And that's me using words I'm used to, which may make no sense for someone else. 

Absolutely.

I often use terms such as 'going to Hell in a handbag' although I don't believe in Hell, or describe something as 'Satanic' despite the fact I don't believe in Satan. You have to use the language people understand to get a point across.

I often quote Jesus, although I don't accept the historical Jesus as presented in the Bible, but I still use his sayings occasionally, and I'm sure he used the language and metaphors of the time to convey his knowledge.

Jesus speaks of 'the Father' but I bet he knows God isn't a man, but to the Pagans, the old leaders and priests were called 'Pater' meaning 'Father' so Jesus used that term to. It possible Peter was chosen to name the church because without the vowels the spelling would be the same as 'Pater' (PTR) and that would make the Pagans feel comfortable going to the Church of PTR. 

This may explain why Hades and Tartarus are in the Bible to conjure up the imagery of a well known idea, to propagate the knowledge, but it still doesn't excuse the fact that some Pagan beliefs are incorporated into Christianity - something most Christians deny. Undoubtedly its why Revelations exist - cos most Pagan mystery schools had this 'Final battle' of good and evil in its mythology., as does Messianic Judaism etc.

We use the language others understand to convey knowledge and ideas. Words are like maps, deeply significant, typing words in a search engine is like casting a spell over the internet to return valuable knowledge. I sometimes use advertising as a metaphor for how some magic works, its psychological, but with that in mind, influencing a strangers will from a distance to produce a desired outcome - is the very definition of magic.

The Bible is an occult book - if you dabble in religion you are dabbling in the occult, i.e Magic. That book is written and designed to effect a change in its reader. This is 'programming' or in other words 'Brainwashing'

This is what I mean by the Pagan spell - our world is made up of lots of influences and stimulus which affects our minds so we 'see' a certain way, allowing us to be controlled a certain way, to produce an outcome desirable to the controllers. This is the Pagan spell. Its in our Schools, Churches, Governments and Emergency services and even charities, its all around on many levels and its analogous to using  brainwashing to produce a citizen that can be controlled, allowing others to build wealth and power. Simple as that.

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 1

Want to know how dangerous this shit is?

Some people believe the world is flat, covered by a crystal dome and that space is filled with water, while others, in the Muslim world, like ISIS throw human beings off buildings and stone women for minor infractions because they believe their ideology justifies it.

It warps people into believing delusions and fantasies and justifies murder and war! 

Thats some powerful spell.