Jump to content

The great importance of dying skillfully


oz93666

Recommended Posts

This issue is of the utmost importance , personally to you ... most topics covered on this forum don't Really matter ... whether 9/11 was an inside job or Apollo was faked has no bearing on your fate and destiny , but dying does , if not done well it can lead to you becomeing a "lost spirit" , wandering for many years in the lower Astral being tormented by dark spirits who feed off your energy. 

 

Many cultures have realised that there are millions of lost souls , stuck in limbo .. Tibetan monks spent a great deal of time rescuing these lost spirits , many of whom did not even realise they were dead!. See a detailed account of their work in Lobsan Rampa's .... 'The Safron Robe' ... Chapter 7 ..... Modern Astral travellers also have an understanding of this issue (See the work of Pane Andov).... 

 

The Christian tradition has a long history of "Praying for souls in pergatory" ... just search this term for many links ... In olden times the wealthy would pay christian monks to pray their soul would make a safe transition when they died 

 

So this is very real ... 

 

You can help to make a smooth transition to the light by Preparation ... Believe in God and the Divine realm and know that's where you want to go on death , back to the love of all those you have shared past adventures (lives) with...

 

Pray daily that God will make your transition smooth and easy .... Pray that all dark spirits are removed from you in life and at death. 

 

Most of us have dark spirit attachments sabotaging our daily lives , causing us to be short tempered , impulsing us to distructive habits and to make disasterouse decissions , they want to tip our lives to dispaire so they can feast on our distress energy ... These dark spirits will follow us on death , but after death  we are in their domain , the Astral plane , and their effect on us  is much more powerfull....

 

Death should not be feared , but preperation is needed .... If you have loved ones who have died , Pray they make a safe transition to the Divine realm , and are not stuck half way in the lower Astral  .... Your Prayers will have an effect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, oz93666 said:

See a detailed account of their work in Lobsan Rampa's .... 'The Safron Robe' ...

 

Tuesday Lobsang Rampa.

 

Supposedly a plumber from Plympton in Devon named Cyril Henry Hoskins.

 

That aside, I have owned and read many of Rampa's books from The Third Eye onwards and, although he may have been a bit of a charlatan, the books were a great read and were popular with many at the time. My opinion is that, even if the author and the stories are questionable, they fired up the imagination and prompted people to investigate things outside of their normal, humdrum lives. That can only be a positive.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, webtrekker said:

 

Tuesday Lobsang Rampa.

 

Supposedly a plumber from Plympton in Devon named Cyril Henry Hoskins.

 

That aside, I have owned and read many of Rampa's books from The Third Eye onwards and, although he may have been a bit of a charlatan, the books were a great read and were popular with many at the time. My opinion is that, even if the author and the stories are questionable, they fired up the imagination and prompted people to investigate things outside of their normal, humdrum lives. That can only be a positive.

 

My assessment is Rampa is 100% genuine ...

The press at the time found his story hard to believe and hounded him relentlessly .

He was brought up in Tibet around 1920's , was chums with the Dali Lama and told prophesies that the Dali Lama he knew (in 1930's) was the last , which means the current one , is not fake so much,  but is not a real spiritual leader. With the Chinese invasion this spiritual tradition was lost.

 

Rampa's story is one of great suffering , during his wanderings being heavilly tortured by the Chinese , Russians  and Japanese. Finally his body was about to give up , and the Lamas he was always in telepathic contact with , arranged a 'walk in' for him with someone in the west who wanted to commit suicide.

 

So he transfered his soul into the body of this Westerner , and took up with the guys wife, although being a monk (at heart) he didn't have sex with her ... This is why some saw him as a fraud , they don't believe such things can happen. 

 

He wrote over a dozen books in his new body 1950's/60's many best sellers ... they told many secrets including knowledge of ET involvement with our civilisation , those he called "The Gardeners of the Earth" 

 

Lobsang Rampa in his second body 

 

lobsang-rampa.jpg

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, oz93666 said:

This issue is of the utmost importance , personally to you ... most topics covered on this forum don't Really matter ... whether 9/11 was an inside job or Apollo was faked has no bearing on your fate and destiny , but dying does , if not done well it can lead to you becomeing a "lost spirit" , wandering for many years in the lower Astral being tormented by dark spirits who feed off your energy. 

 

Many cultures have realised that there are millions of lost souls , stuck in limbo .. Tibetan monks spent a great deal of time rescuing these lost spirits , many of whom did not even realise they were dead!. See a detailed account of their work in Lobsan Rampa's .... 'The Safron Robe' ... Chapter 7 ..... Modern Astral travellers also have an understanding of this issue (See the work of Pane Andov).... 

 

The Christian tradition has a long history of "Praying for souls in pergatory" ... just search this term for many links ... In olden times the wealthy would pay christian monks to pray their soul would make a safe transition when they died 

 

So this is very real ... 

 

You can help to make a smooth transition to the light by Preparation ... Believe in God and the Divine realm and know that's where you want to go on death , back to the love of all those you have shared past adventures (lives) with...

 

Pray daily that God will make your transition smooth and easy .... Pray that all dark spirits are removed from you in life and at death. 

 

Most of us have dark spirit attachments sabotaging our daily lives , causing us to be short tempered , impulsing us to distructive habits and to make disasterouse decissions , they want to tip our lives to dispaire so they can feast on our distress energy ... These dark spirits will follow us on death , but after death  we are in their domain , the Astral plane , and their effect on us  is much more powerfull....

 

Death should not be feared , but preperation is needed .... If you have loved ones who have died , Pray they make a safe transition to the Divine realm , and are not stuck half way in the lower Astral  .... Your Prayers will have an effect.

 

I agree with you except for the bold bit.

In absence of not knowing HOW TO, I guess people have no choice but to pray but to pray means you are already positioning yourself as a victim, because there is a master, a God or something greater than you i.e. not sovereign.

 

We have been mislead greatly by religion on purpose because the more souls end up in the purgatory the better because of distressed energy they provide.

People have no idea if Lucifer or Satan are the same thing for a start, then who is Yaldabaoth, what about Coronzon? Where are they positioned? No religion teaches it unless you study occult. Nobody is talking about Universe B though it is dipicted in Marvel movies and the like. Oh but it's all entertainment!.....right.

I'd say most of us like 99% will end up in the purgatory and if you are lucky, you'll be recycled.

 

I am trying to study as much as possible but the subject is deep and no Buddhist meditation will help you.

 

 

 

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

I agree with you except for the bold bit.

the bit in bold is ... "most topics covered on this forum don't Really matter ... whether 9/11 was an inside job or Apollo was faked has no bearing on your fate and destiny , but dying does ..."

 

I stand by that ... if people think this life is tough wait till they die , it's said that 30% get stuck in pergatory and there you are at the mercy of deamons who will torment you endlessly for energy ... in the physical world they are at arms length.

So the main goal while here must be not to accumulate any more bad karma , perhaps even heal some past karma , but most importantly make sure you can get back to heaven when you die!

 

25 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

.... but to pray means you are already positioning yourself as a victim, because there is a master, a God or something greater than you i.e. not sovereign.

 

Well we are victims ! Enslaved by advanced ET's who run rings around us with mindcontrol and advanced technology ...

And there is something greater than us ....God who created this world and all life .... By Praying we are not sucking up to God , "Worshiping Him" .... His role in this free will experiment is to empower our wishes ... So we keed to be clear about what we want and He will help bring that about if in accord with Love ....

 

So we need the bad guys to be healed so they no longer want to torment us and they move on ....

 

And we need to make sure we return to the light on death ....

 

33 minutes ago, DaleP said:

...no Buddhist meditation will help you.

 

Absolutely .. I agree with that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

So the main goal while here must be not to accumulate any more bad karma , perhaps even heal some past karma , but most importantly make sure you can get back to heaven when you die!

 

That is a loaded question there though I don't disagree.

Eliminate karma, learn the law so that you don't create more karma but reduce it while you can.

And how to get back is a big big question. I don't think any religion will teach ya.

If you study Tibetan buddhism, those that can transfer souls etc..... are monks of high position, they don't teach the bottom feeders. They just tell us to learn about compassion, mindfulness etc....in on itself doesn't get you back to heaven though useful in personal development.

 

One needs to learn about wishes and how to manifest because while you are wishing, you are pushing that very thing.

THIS is why one needs to know the law.

 

In any case, one needs to know all sorts of knowledge and practise it to be able to achieve what we are discussing here.

I wonder how may 'awake' people know this...🤔

It's pitty because they've come a long way from the normie kingdom. They know about the fact that we have been lied to, something isn't quite right, all the symbolism in the music video and movies....yet they are not getting the core of it to utilise them.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

That is a loaded question there though I don't disagree.

Eliminate karma, learn the law so that you don't create more karma but reduce it while you can.

And how to get back ( to heaven) is a big big question. I don't think any religion will teach ya.

 

Luckily we have that nice Mr Mollison who has spelled it out all very clearly ... Did I mention he channels GOD ...https://www.youtube.com/@getwisdom7028/videos

 

To be clear Heaven is only a resting place , a time out between lives , when there we soon forget the trouble involved in incarnating and are itching to come back to take on challenges ,  because through these comes developent and growth....and only in physical life can we rebalance karma.

 

So pergatory , limbo , is a pretty close aproximation to the Christians idea of Hell , being tortured endlessly by deamons who can induce visions and sensations of horror and pain 

 

 tumblr_nk4s4zbNsH1rb6373o8_1280.jpg

 

But this is not God's will for this to happen , He does not punnish , He is pure love .. People find themselves there by missfortune , accident . If born into a family that doesn't believe in an afterlife , and you accept those belifs it makes smooth transition less likely ... If you have a painfull debilitating illness and die with low energy , this makes problems .. 

In this free will reality it's upto us to ensure this process goes smoothly ... God will not step and save you , niether does he stop children being raped in physical life , he stands back and lets us run things ... unless we ask for help 

 

Cultivate an expectation that death is a return to loved ones ....

Pray to God your transition will be smooth 

 

Being in pergatory doesn't reballance karma , that's not how it works , there is only a down side to pergatory , a big downside . 

 

The law of karma cannot be negated by wishing it away , it's a fundamental law of creation to  keep things in check... things have gone out of "check" in this galaxy because the laws of Karma have been relaxed so payback is not immediate this allows greater free will , but all needs reballancing , eventually 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow, talk aboutt walk-ins oz.

There are humans, aside from Tibetan monks, people who know how to do this. It's the Ancient Egyptian technology.

By this, aliens, lightbody being can make an adult empty vessel and insert themselves as human. Nobdy will notice because the physical body is a human body.

 

This transhumanism, machine, uploading to internet and all that is nonsense because they know already how to without a machine!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, oz93666 said:

The Christian tradition has a long history of "Praying for souls in pergatory" ... just search this term for many links ... In olden times the wealthy would pay christian monks to pray their soul would make a safe transition when they died 

 

So this is very real ... 

 

This was mainly a Catholic tradition, whereby the Vatican would charge people to get out of purgatory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

 

Luckily we have that nice Mr Mollison who has spelled it out all very clearly ... Did I mention he channels GOD ...https://www.youtube.com/@getwisdom7028/videos

 

To be clear Heaven is only a resting place , a time out between lives , when there we soon forget the trouble involved in incarnating and are itching to come back to take on challenges ,  because through these comes developent and growth....and only in physical life can we rebalance karma.

 

So pergatory , limbo , is a pretty close aproximation to the Christians idea of Hell , being tortured endlessly by deamons who can induce visions and sensations of horror and pain 

 

 tumblr_nk4s4zbNsH1rb6373o8_1280.jpg

 

But this is not God's will for this to happen , He does not punnish , He is pure love .. People find themselves there by missfortune , accident . If born into a family that doesn't believe in an afterlife , and you accept those belifs it makes smooth transition less likely ... If you have a painfull debilitating illness and die with low energy , this makes problems .. 

In this free will reality it's upto us to ensure this process goes smoothly ... God will not step and save you , niether does he stop children being raped in physical life , he stands back and lets us run things ... unless we ask for help 

 

Cultivate an expectation that death is a return to loved ones ....

Pray to God your transition will be smooth 

 

Being in pergatory doesn't reballance karma , that's not how it works , there is only a down side to pergatory , a big downside . 

 

The law of karma cannot be negated by wishing it away , it's a fundamental law of creation to  keep things in check... things have gone out of "check" in this galaxy because the laws of Karma have been relaxed so payback is not immediate this allows greater free will , but all needs reballancing , eventually 

 

People who do not believe in afer life..... Muslims, Christians.... there are many of them.

 

Re: rebalancing....

Knowing the law, you can rebalance. Just like the elites who want to gain more money, kills. Rebalanced. Sorted! OK, killing is not to your liking....then lose something else....money? yeah, donate (lose) so that you can gain more. Donate your time etc....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

This was mainly a Catholic tradition, whereby the Vatican would charge people to get out of purgatory.

 

Hmm .. Just searched the highlighted portion of your post , found some interesting links , interesting to see it going on still ......

 

"Pope Benedict has announced that his faithful can once again pay the Catholic Church to ease their way through Purgatory and into the Gates of Heaven. "

 "... the church outlawed the sale of indulgences in 1567 — but charitable contributions, combined with other acts, can help you earn one. … The return of indulgences began with Pope John Paul II, who authorized bishops to offer them in 2000 as part of the celebration of the church’s third millennium."
 

Reading comments on this it seems most Christians regard this with great suspicion , it does sounds like a bare faced con trick . And the pope just issueing a piece of paper is useless. It needs a human , any human , with focused intent  (Prayer) asking for this to happen.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

People who do not believe in afer life..... Muslims, Christians.... there are many of them.

 

 Really??? just searched "do Muslims believe in an afterlife "  got this ....

 

The Quran states that God will judge each individual by his or her deeds and that heaven awaits those who have lived righteously and hell those who have not. Belief in the afterlife is widespread among Muslims – majorities in all but one of the countries surveyed say they believe in heaven and in hell.

 

That's amazingly close to what most Christians believe both are distotions and to die fearing you may go to hell is not helpfull. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

 

 Really??? just searched "do Muslims believe in an afterlife "  got this ....

 

The Quran states that God will judge each individual by his or her deeds and that heaven awaits those who have lived righteously and hell those who have not. Belief in the afterlife is widespread among Muslims – majorities in all but one of the countries surveyed say they believe in heaven and in hell.

 

That's amazingly close to what most Christians believe both are distotions and to die fearing you may go to hell is not helpfull. 

 

 

Did you get it from a factchecker site?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyway, I've realised a lot of the stuff that are under discussion in the forum are interesting BUT it doesn't make a whole lot of differences because many just skim the surface and that's where it remains. What's important is...if you can actually make change, to affect.

 

oz, I want to send you this photo of an orb but your inbox is full.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DaleP said:

Anyway, I've realised a lot of the stuff that are under discussion in the forum are interesting BUT it doesn't make a whole lot of differences because many just skim the surface and that's where it remains. What's important is...if you can actually make change, to affect.

 

oz, I want to send you this photo of an orb but your inbox is full.

 

OK Dale ... have sorted in box .... But whynot post picture on forum , others maybe interested.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...