Mystery of the Bible Tabernacles and Temples Finally Revealed!

The Christian Bible has an interesting verse that teaches of our Bodies being a Temple...

1 Corinthians 6:19

"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"

Is this literal or merely a figure of speech? After all, when we look at the various Tabernacles and Temples in the Bible, we do not see obvious structures that would match Human Anatomy such as a Head, Torso, Arms, Legs, etc. Take the Tabernacle in the Wilderness for example...

Tabernacle-03.jpg.3403331702e87679c56b612255c8d253.jpg

Does that look like a person to you? If God was trying to make this look like a typical Human Body, he did not make it very obvious... or did he? The Mystery of the Body Temple is revealed when we realize that we all started Life as a single cell organism called a Zygote...

Zygote.png.c6fd4197c2822e9cc08ecffb81db690a.png

"A zygote ('joined, yoked', 'to join, to yoke') is a eukaryotic cell formed by a fertilization event between two gametes. The zygote's genome is a combination of the DNA in each gamete, and contains all of the genetic information of a new individual organism."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zygote

When we begin to compare a Eukaryotic Cell to the Tabernacle in the Wilderness, what we find that the two match so perfectly that it would be impossible for this to be a mere coincidence. Take the Table of Shewbread for example...

Hebrews 9:2

"For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary."

TableofShewbread.jpg.74d91421475c3f8fcf8a1f450b341e61.jpg

Ask any Biologist what part of the Cell looks like stacks of Pita Bread, and they will tell you that it would be the Organelle called 'Golgi Apparatus'...

GolgiApparatus2.jpg.f023e6bdfe574f7950fb8b2d71f065f6.jpg

"The Golgi apparatus consists of flattened membranous sacs. They look like a stack of pita bread."

https://biologyboom.com/the-golgi-apparatus/

What about the Candlestick? According to the Bible, the seven Lamps of the Candlestick represent the Power of the Holy Spirit...

Revelation 4:5

"And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God."

Candlestick.jpg.f70bc32dac1a96ade5dda85197357cce.jpg

The Holy Ghost/Spirit of God is Power, Light and the Word of God. If we look for these clues in Biology, what we find is that the Mitochondria is a perfect match. It is the 'Powerhouse of the Cell'...

Mitochondria.png.bbdf52519b4fd648d280805a6a390485.png

Mitochondria contains DNA, the Word of God...

John 1:14

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

The Word is a Lamp...

Psalms 119:105  נ (NUN)

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

As an added bonus, we discover the Mystery as to why the Branches of Candlesticks (Menorahs) are often made circular in shape. It is because Mitochondrial DNA is circular...

MDNA.jpg.d06f1c96558a504c83b178418324e2d4.jpg

What does that remind you of?

CrownThorns.png.1b8cb099168c21155984ad4291aa63e6.png

If we continue matching everything up, we end up with something like this...

mhp-0707.png.c4da9708f0e39e12b5837d0313a8e622.png 

mhp-0709.png.a931e487717982613d654a71d1c76971.png

Armed with these new Revelations, the Bible Student may now be able to unlock the deepest Mysteries of Life.

Edited by Base12
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, alexa said:

@Base12 Another interesting thread. Gosh - The Bible has it all doesn't it ?

What are the burnt offering all about ? I  can never get my head around this :classic_unsure:

That is a very important question that I have meditated on for a long time. There are a few ways I have found to interpret the various offerings that take place in the Temple.

In order for a Biological Cell to live, something has to die to provide nourishment. I believe that the idea is to teach that in this existence, we need a constant source of sustenance that is always tied to the Life/Death cycle. The New Heavens and New Earth does away with Death, so it would be a superior alternative to what we have now.

On the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur), the role of the Tabernacle/Temple Cell changes from representing a typical Eukaryotic Cell, to representing an Ovum.

The High Priest changes from the fancy garments normally worn to simple plain white clothes...

Leviticus 16:4

"He shall put on the holy linen coat, and he shall have the linen breeches upon his flesh, and shall be girded with a linen girdle, and with the linen mitre shall he be attired: these are holy garments; therefore shall he wash his flesh in water, and so put them on."

HighPriest2.jpg.20076bd668d048320feb241cf8c479b6.jpg

The High Priest represents what I call a 'Holy Genetic Engineer'. Once a year he enters the Most Holy Place to sprinkle the Blood of a Goat and a Bullock...

Blood of Bullock

Leviticus 16:14
"And he shall take of the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it with his finger upon the mercy seat eastward; and before the mercy seat shall he sprinkle of the blood with his finger seven times."

Blood of Goat

Leviticus 16:15
"Then shall he kill the goat of the sin offering, that is for the people, and bring his blood within the vail, and do with that blood as he did with the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it upon the mercy seat, and before the mercy seat"

It is my opinion that the sprinkling of Blood represents Ovum fertilization. The Blood of the Bullock represents the Seed (DNA) of the Mother. The Blood of the Goat represents the Seed (DNA) of the Father.

They are sprinkled seven times which represents the seventh Element in the Periodic Table called Nitrogen. The reason Nitrogen is important is because it is what the words of DNA (Nitrogen Bases) are made of...

Nitrogen.png.ee3d478140594b5470aa2d9db23f5f42.png

The 'Stone with Seven Eyes' represents a Nitrogen Base, the 'Word Made Flesh'...

SW7E-Sm.png.44b49f0f6959dceac038f42a238d7369.png

One day, a new Genome will be written upon the Stone with Seven Eyes to remove the sin of Mankind...

Zechariah 3:9

"For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day."

Jesus represents the Word of God, thus the Slain Lamb in the Book of Revelation represents the Blood (Nitrogen Bases) of Abraham's Seed...

mhp-0767.png.416e62545c585117cffc03c69cf5983a.png

Salvation is all about Holy Genetic Engineering as well as getting rid of 'undesirable Genes'. The 'Bloodthirsty God' that the Atheists are always complaining about has to do with what I call 'God Eugenics'. It is hard core and meant to purify the Genetics of Earth. Sometimes God has to purge 'inferior DNA' to make things work properly and efficiently. The Lake of Fire is designed for that purpose. It destroys inferior 'beast like' Genomes.

Many will not be able to receive such a profound concept.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Base12 said:

Sometimes God has to purge 'inferior DNA' to make things work properly and efficiently. The Lake of Fire is designed for that purpose. It destroys inferior 'beast like' Genomes.

Many will not be able to receive such a profound concept.

So this is why God said kill the all, the men, women & children & even the live stock, I thought it would be something on these lines.

And the special garments the priests wore were for protection against the Arc of the covenant which is a bit like a hazmat suit that we use today.

I still can't get my head around why they had to sacrifice animals :classic_unsure: 

But thanks for all this Base 👍

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, alexa said:

I still can't get my head around why they had to sacrifice animals :classic_unsure: 

Ultimately, they are a picture of all of us here. The Brazen Altar is a foreshadow of the Lake of Fire which I believe we have all gone through at least one time...

Romans 12:1

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service."

We were 'Living Sacrifices'. I believe that the Lake of Fire is the Baptism of Fire...

Matthew 3:11

"I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire"

Since Christians generally do not believe in reincarnation, they have trouble understanding the Baptism of Fire. Thus, they come up with all kinds of interpretations or 'Theological Concepts'...

"The phrase baptism by fire or baptism of fire is a Christian theological concept originating from the words of John the Baptist in Matthew 3:11."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baptism_by_fire

To further illustrate how we are the Sacrifices, we can look to the Blood of Abel...

Hebrews 12:24

"And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel."

The Blood of Abel was symbolically sprinkled in the Most Holy Place as a picture of sacrifice and reincarnation. The Blood of Jesus ends the 'Phoenix Cycle' of being reborn of the Baptism/Lake of Fire. The animals being scarified is symbolic of us going through that process.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Got another one for you to consider, Hydrogen or Hydro Gene, 👍

Soon, I will make a thread on how the High Priest Breastplate is a picture of the Standard Model of Particle Physics...

mhp-0793.png.06275d38f93a267c0915bc7d97b0abff.png

This all ties with Ezekiel's Wheels.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Base12 said:

The Blood of Abel was symbolically sprinkled in the Most Holy Place as a picture of sacrifice and reincarnation. The Blood of Jesus ends the 'Phoenix Cycle' of being reborn of the Baptism/Lake of Fire. The animals being scarified is symbolic of us going through that process.

So this is the reason why there is no more sacrifices of animals, as when Jesus died we are all covered by his blood that he shed for us.

Thanks, I understand a bit better now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Base12 said:

Soon, I will make a thread on how the High Priest Breastplate is a picture of the Standard Model of Particle Physics...

mhp-0793.png.06275d38f93a267c0915bc7d97b0abff.png

This all ties with Ezekiel's Wheels.

I'm so glad that you've come along, there is such a lot we can learn from you, keep up the good works :classic_biggrin:

I am following you. 

• Like 1

Ark of the Covenant

After comparing the Tabernacle to a Eukaryotic Cell, we find the answer as to what the Ark of the Covenant is really all about...

mhp-0710.png.e2d6ba6380149b2343078811d15e1e23.png

The Ark of the Covenant represents the Nucleolus of the Cell where ribosome biogenesis takes place...

"Nucleoli are made of proteins, DNA and RNA, and form around specific chromosomal regions called nucleolar organizing regions."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nucleolus

The contents inside are representative of the building blocks of RNA.

• Two Tables of the Testimony: Nitrogenous Bases (Word of God)
  • Golden Pot of Manna: Deoxyribose
  • Arron's Rod: Phosphorus

On top of the Ark are two Cherubim representing DNA. Here is where some of the deepest and most shocking Mysteries of Life are revealed. If we take a closer look at how the Bible describes our Cherubim DNA, we discover who our Biological Father is...

Ezekiel 28:14

"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire."

The Covering Cherub is none other than Satan himself. Yes, it would seem that Satan is who we all share DNA with...

John 8:44

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Most Christians do not realize that Jesus was being literal. Satan's Seed contains many Nitrogenous Bases called 'Precious Stones'...

Ezekiel 28:13

"Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created."

Interestingly, we find that Satan was a more advanced being than anything on Earth. The DNA of all life on Earth contains four Nucleobases...

• Adenine
  • Cytosine
  • Guanine
  • Thymine

Satan, however, was made with several more. Today, Scientists are busy at work trying to add the missing Nitrogenous Bases to Life to create 'Alien Life Forms' and recreate the original Genome of Satan...

"In May 2014, researchers announced that they had successfully introduced two new artificial nucleotides into bacterial DNA"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nucleic_acid_analogue

Currently, all Life on Earth has a 'dumbed down' version of Satan's Genome consisting of only four Base Pairs. One of the goals of Salvation is to 'upgrade' our Genome. This may include adding the extra Nitrogenous Bases needed to have a Glorified Body. The number twelve may hint at a future Nucleobase count of twelve Base Pairs...

mhp-0547.jpg.0ab3578b2933b59999099bc6f2674e78.jpg

Because Biologists would rather create their own version of the Glorified Body, God has condemned them. Transhumanism, or Man 2.0, will be the 'Abomination of Desolation' the brings about the end of the world...

Mark 13:14
"But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judæa flee to the mountains"

Matthew 24:15

"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)"

mhp-0816.png.4ddab532e76ae4c131f1972cf7aa0296.png

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, alexa said:

Food and blood, i speculate that there is a very profound connection to the machine in use and its relationship to the composition of blood, if we think about the animals that have been found here, there and everywhere that have the very perplexing trait of having been exsanguinated of blood then this is not such a far fetched idea when in connection to space aliens.

On 5/17/2023 at 6:12 PM, alexa said:

What are the burnt offering all about ? I  can never get my head around this :classic_unsure:

Carbon, it seems to be an instruction of its use coded into the language being used, 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

Food and blood,

I get it now: :classic_biggrin:

Atonement in the Old Testament was a temporary faith exercise of sacrifice done by those who believed in God and showed it by offering those sacrifices. Jesus did far more than just temporarily cover sin: He destroyed it, rising from the dead, conquering the power of sin and death for all who believe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

I get it now: :classic_biggrin:

Atonement in the Old Testament was a temporary faith exercise of sacrifice done by those who believed in God and showed it by offering those sacrifices. Jesus did far more than just temporarily cover sin: He destroyed it, rising from the dead, conquering the power of sin and death for all who believe.

As @Base12 is pointing out there is a technological aspect to the Bible and not just the spiritual side that is pushed so much as the cover, the deeper meanings within it are elusive at first read and confusing because there is a component to it that is not made readily known, or rather missing, but my researching into UFO's and the like has pulled some rather startling realisations if you connect the dots, i wrote before that when looking at Egyptology the great Pyramids and Sphinx, whatever time frame that these idiots give us is not true, and neither is their narrative about what all the Hieroglyphs mean, so i just multiply it by a million or so years and now things start to make much more sense, the wording hides a secret and i think we are in the time for the secrets to be revealed, all of the wording that we have been bombarded with particularly the last three years but also further back is pointing to this, the Ark of the Covenant is one of those artifacts that make no sense what so ever, until you find its true origin and purpose, 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

As @Base12 is pointing out there is a technological aspect to the Bible and not just the spiritual side that is pushed so much as the cover, the deeper meanings within it are elusive at first read and confusing because there is a component to it that is not made readily known, or rather missing, but my researching into UFO's and the like has pulled some rather startling realisations if you connect the dots, i wrote before that when looking at Egyptology the great Pyramids and Sphinx, whatever time frame that these idiots give us is not true, and neither is their narrative about what all the Hieroglyphs mean, so i just multiply it by a million or so years and now things start to make much more sense, the wording hides a secret and i think we are in the time for the secrets to be revealed, all of the wording that we have been bombarded with particularly the last three years but also further back is pointing to this, the Ark of the Covenant is one of those artifacts that make no sense what so ever, until you find its true origin and purpose, 👍

You make some very interesting points here sock, especially the one about the 'Ark of the Covenant', the Ark has always intrigued me, as wasn't it the AOTC that bought down the walls of Jericho plus sound.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, alexa said:

You make some very interesting points here sock, especially the one about the 'Ark of the Covenant', the Ark has always intrigued me, as wasn't it the AOTC that bought down the walls of Jericho plus sound.

Everything about that object screams energy, 👍

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2023 at 8:24 PM, alexa said:

The walls of Jericho is one painful move.