Ww3?

Shake

16 hours ago, Shake said:

Today in kyiv they have dropped many bombs in kyiv ukraine. If someone does the same In Moscow? What would happen? 

Serious question. 

It depends. If Ukraine are dropping their own bombs on military targets then Russia can't really complain. But if they're western bombs then they'll probably blame us for being involved; however Russia gets help from China and Iran so I doubt they'll push it except as an excuse to escalate things.

But if civilians get bombed, that's a war crime nowadays isn't it? 

Edited by Campion

The title of this thread .. "WW3"... is suggesting Russia could expand the conflict and invade the rest of Europe .... LOL 

I don't think so ... Over half of Russia's tanks are destroyed just trying to invade a small country like Ukrane ... Russia is technologically backward , bankrupt , no danger to anyone. 

And even if Putin was mad enough to commit nuclear suicide , I doubt if his nukes still work, they  require constant repalacment of radioactive components , which decay with time and are spent. 

4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

The title of this thread .. "WW3"... is suggesting Russia could expand the conflict and invade the rest of Europe .... LOL 

I don't think so ... Over half of Russia's tanks are destroyed just trying to invade a small country like Ukrane ... Russia is technologically backward , bankrupt , no danger to anyone. 

And even if Putin was mad enough to commit nuclear suicide , I doubt if his nukes still work, they  require constant repalacment of radioactive components , which decay with time and are spent. 

I think you have no idea what the bear  is capable of to be honest.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I think you have no idea what the bear  is capable of to be honest.

Well ...elaborate ...what are they capable of??

What they're not capable of is invading a small country like Ukrane .... one year three months after the start of this invasion they have lost half their tanks and are now getting 70 year old WWII tanks out of moth balls ... https://www.forces.net/ukraine/opinion-putin-has-lost-plot-if-he-sending-ww2-era-tanks-modern-battlefield

Any tanks they send are being destroyed by sholder launched anti tank missiles ... they cannot send aircraft because these are easily shot down , so Putin has only advanced a hundred miles into Europe and his drones and other equipment are stoneage and relient on components  from the West , soon to be cut off! 

So Putin has just demonstrated what a joke Russia is ....  a big land mass but small population and no industrial base .... it litteraly is a third world country ...

Of course there are the nukes but if these are like the rest of his military equipment they will probably not work , since they require constant replacement of decaying radioactive components ... He also knows if he were to use these on Europe , our Nukes will work , and totally destroy Russia. 

5 hours ago, oz93666 said:

What they're not capable of is invading a small country like Ukrane .... one year three months after the start of this invasion they have lost half their tanks and are now getting 70 year old WWII tanks out of moth balls ... https://www.forces.net/ukraine/opinion-putin-has-lost-plot-if-he-sending-ww2-era-tanks-modern-battlefield

Any tanks they send are being destroyed by sholder launched anti tank missiles ... they cannot send aircraft because these are easily shot down , so Putin has only advanced a hundred miles into Europe and his drones and other equipment are stoneage and relient on components  from the West , soon to be cut off! 

So Putin has just demonstrated what a joke Russia is ....  a big land mass but small population and no industrial base .... it litteraly is a third world country ...

Of course there are the nukes but if these are like the rest of his military equipment they will probably not work , since they require constant replacement of decaying radioactive components ... He also knows if he were to use these on Europe , our Nukes will work , and totally destroy Russia. 

An animal backed into a corner is the most dangerous imo. 
I was speaking to an ex squaddie yesterday about how Russia seems so crap. His response was to put their attempts at war to one side and look at the bigger picture. He stated that all the war zones he went to were political wars not wars. Something we are all aware of. Plus remember if the west wasn’t arming Ukraine and we didn’t have forces inside Ukraine, Ukraine war would have ended in Ukrainian surrender months ago.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

An animal backed into a corner is the most dangerous imo. 
I was speaking to an ex squaddie yesterday about how Russia seems so crap. His response was to put their attempts at war to one side and look at the bigger picture. He stated that all the war zones he went to were political wars not wars. Something we are all aware of. Plus remember if the west wasn’t arming Ukraine and we didn’t have forces inside Ukraine, Ukraine war would have ended in Ukrainian surrender months ago.

war/s is never ment to be won.....

that is the idea,producing oil crissis with war in UKR

it is always the same hand that pulls the strings of the political marionetes 

when it comes to hand comabat i don't think RUS can't stand up to the "WEST" tech wise but in human numbers it can, add to that China and it's game on 

The problem with this theory is that rulers call the shots and engenier the wars so "on paper facts are of little use"

• Like 2

On 5/16/2023 at 5:00 PM, Captainlove said:

Go move there if your that worried. I think your on the wrong forum.

I am not and I am not technological at these devices. 

However I have been to Ukraine and lived there and I would happily move now

Can you sponser me a transportation ticket please? 

• Haha 1

On 5/16/2023 at 6:40 PM, webtrekker said:

Bombs are bonbs wherever you drop them, be it Kiev or Moscow.

True but its pronounced kyiv. It's their land after all. Russians call it Kiev because of the former ussr

On 5/16/2023 at 6:40 PM, webtrekker said:

On 5/17/2023 at 8:54 AM, Campion said:

It depends. If Ukraine are dropping their own bombs on military targets then Russia can't really complain. But if they're western bombs then they'll probably blame us for being involved; however Russia gets help from China and Iran so I doubt they'll push it except as an excuse to escalate things.

But if civilians get bombed, that's a war crime nowadays isn't it? 

I'm sure there will be false flags. I'm keeping a close eye on nato member turkey as well. 

On 5/17/2023 at 9:57 AM, oz93666 said:

It's esculating you must admit. Holland now sending fighter jets. 

The industrial miltary complex won't see this end

10 hours ago, oz93666 said:

And do you think he won't have other weapons hidden?

And yes nukes do exist. Bakini islands wasn't a land full of swim wear. 

10 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Where are all there  T14 tanks ? why are Russia not even on a war footing? They haven't even started,because thats the plan. Its all theatre. dont be fooled into thinking because some old T62 are lost. The bear is strong dont you worry.

20 minutes ago, Shake said:

True but its pronounced kyiv. It's their land after all. Russians call it Kiev because of the former ussr

My native language is English. I've called it KIev all of my life, as have everyone I know, and I'll not change now, same as I don't call Moscow Mockba.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Never mind. Just keep thinking about it and one day it will hit you like a bom....................

I have thought about, very much so, I remember reading somewhere all about nukes being a hoax, I'll try and find it, it's hard these days with all the censoring going on.

• Haha 1