The Lake of Fire is the Portal to Reincarnation

Christians have been told for thousands of years now that the concept of reincarnation is not Biblical. This is simply not True. Reincarnation is a main theme taught all throughout the Bible and is a major part of the Salvation process.

In this study, we will learn that the Lake of Fire is not the 'end of the story' in which the Unsaved are 'tormented for infinity' or 'annihilated' as the Church commonly teaches.

The word 'Tophet' is synonymous with the Lake of Fire. But where did the word Tophet come from? Why is that another name for the Lake of Fire?

Let us examine these verses…

Isaiah 30:33 (KJV)

“For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.”

Here is another translation…

Isaiah 30:33 (JPS Tanakh 1917)

“For a hearth is ordered of old; Yea, for the king it is prepared, Deep and large; The pile thereof is fire and much wood; The breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.”

Notice the word ‘Hearth’? That is our first clue. ‘Tophet’ is synonymous with the word ‘Hearth’. The word Tophet has its origins from the Old Testament and the ‘Everlasting Fire’ of God that was to always be burning in the Brazen Altar…

Leviticus 6:13

“The fire shall ever be burning upon the altar; it shall never go out.”

Esh means Fire…

https://biblehub.com/hebrew/784.htm

Jah means Jehovah…

https://biblehub.com/hebrew/3050.htm

Together they form ‘Esh-Jah’, the Fire of the LORD. Why is this important? According to the Scholars, the word Tophet is another name for a Goddess called ‘Vesta’

“…it is well known that the Romans had their goddess Vesta, whom Velleius Paterculus calls the keeper of the perpetual fires; and there were certain virgins, called the "vestal" virgins, whose business it was to take care that the fire never went out; and is by Virgil called the eternal fire

“…and Vesta itself is thought by some learned men to be the same with (hy-va) "Esh-jah", the fire of Jehovah…”

https://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/leviticus-6-13.html

Vesta is the Roman equivalent to the Greek Hestia. Note that Hestia is the Sister of Hades. The word ‘Hades’ is used in the Bible several times. Thus, it is no surprise that Hestia/Vesta would be in the Bible as well.

Vesta/Hestia is the Goddess of the Hearth…

Isaiah 30:33 (JPS Tanakh 1917)

“For a hearth is ordered of old; Yea, for the king it is prepared, Deep and large; The pile thereof is fire and much wood; The breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.”

And now that we have established that the Biblical 'Tophet' is the same as the Goddess 'Vesta', we can study who Vesta was to gain insight as to what the Lake of Fire is really all about. What we discover is that Vesta’s (Tophet’s) image was almost never depicted in art. Why?

“The myths depicting Vesta and her priestesses were few; the most notable of them were tales of miraculous impregnation of a virgin priestess by a phallus appearing in the flames of the sacred hearth — the manifestation of the goddess combined with a male supernatural being.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesta_(mythology)

Now isn't that something? According to the Bible and other reputable sources, the Lake of Fire is none other than the Moment of Conception. Talk about Baptism of Fire! Why is this extremely important detail not taught? Are the Churches hiding something from us?

Here is another source showing that the word 'Tophet' in the Bible is the Goddess 'Vesta'...

mhp-0847.png.4db1630623ab38ce29e49f9ff859f817.png

https://archive.org/details/hebrewenglishlex00parkuoft/page/568/mode/2up

The above information is just a tiny fraction of the proof that reincarnation has been in the Bible all along.

Edited by Base12

The word 'Gehenna' is another name for the Lake of Fire. In this astonishing verse, we find that Jesus himself is teaching that people are born out of it...

Matthew 23:15 (Berean Literal Bible)

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you traverse the sea and the dry land to make one convert, and whenever it may happen, you make him twofold more a son of Gehenna than yourselves."

Christians are told the lie that the phrase 'Son of Gehenna' is 'not literal' and that it is a 'figure of speech'. Those are buzzwords they often use to basically say that the verse is not to be believed, otherwise it will contradict their false dogmas of 'infinite torments'.

The Truth is that the phrase 'Son of Gehenna' is just as literal as any other 'Son of' in the Bible...

• Son of Gehenna
  • Son of God
  • Son of Hagar
  • Son of David
  • Son of Man
  • Etc.

Note that the verse says that the Convert will be 'twofold more' a Son of Gehenna. This implies that the person was not only reincarnated out of the Lake of Fire one time, but they will have to come back yet again and be born into this world.

The phrase 'Lowest Parts of the Earth' is considered synonymous with Hell, the Underworld and perhaps even Sheol or the Grave.

If that is the case, then why is the Bible teaching that Babies are born from it?

Psalms 139:15

"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

Since when do Babies come out of the Grave to be born? Obviously, we are looking at symbolism here...

mhp-0703.jpg.7e6251e29f81b9dd46b99b752b2d51f0.jpg

The phrase 'Lowest Parts of the Earth' is a euphemism for the Womb from which we all came. Thus, 'Hell' is another word for the Womb and/or the process of reincarnation...

"...religions with reincarnation usually depict a hell as an intermediary period between incarnations"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell

Even Wikipedia agrees.

To further illustrate this, we can look at a similar verse...

Ephesians 4:9

"Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?"

The above verse is referring to Jesus who first descended into the Womb of Mary to incarnate. Sadly, Christians are told that the verse is referring to 'Jesus going to hell after he died'.

Is it not interesting that the Church teaches one thing, then turns around and teaches another? They often have trouble keeping track of the lies they tell.

What does this mean for the destruction of the world at Armageddon? How can one be reincarnated into a world that will be destroyed? And what about the Judgement when every man will give an account for the life they lived? Is that all heresy?

2 minutes ago, Jason57 said:

What does this mean for the destruction of the world at Armageddon? How can one be reincarnated into a world that will be destroyed? And what about the Judgement when every man will give an account for the life they lived? Is that all heresy?

Great questions.

There is a Denomination out there called 'Universalism'. Basically, they believe that everyone will make it to the New Heavens and New Earth in the end.

I too believe that we will all be Saved in the end.

The major difference between what I believe and what the Universalists believe is that Universalists believe that the Lake of Fire is a 'purifying' process while I believe that the Lake of Fire is the portal to reincarnation.

Either way, this is the 'Good News' of the Gospel. Everyone will be saved in the end.

As far as Judgment is concerned, that is only for the Unsaved. You @Jason57 appear to be Saved, so you will not have to worry about coming back.

The whole point of the Judgment of the Unsaved is to tally up all of the sins that need to be 'paid off' in the next Life. Similar to Karma, the Unsaved will 'reap what they sowed'. That is one of the reasons why we are here now. If Life sucks, you know why. We can be glad our debts will be paid off when we are done.

What is really cool is that Jesus came to save us from the 'reincarnation cycle'. Whatever 'Karma' we have left over will be thrown out. That is Grace.

People can choose one or the other.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jason57 said:

Do you suppose the possibilty of sin being done away with at the cross is possible. That none of us believer or not are not judged due to sin being gone in Christ's death?

I am not sure I understand the question. We still have free will to choose to come back. As a Christian, I believe that the Blood of Jesus is the only way out of the trap we are in. The Blood is a Genetic Template by which we must be 'upgraded' to. It is part of the 'God Eugenics Program'.

The Old Testament was all about the 'Law', meaning 'eye for an eye' (pay back Karma) and all that. The sin being done away with you mention is Grace. It is something we do not deserve, but it is a gift. Some folks choose not to take it. That is the free will part. Those that do not choose the Blood will default to the Old Testament rules (i.e., reincarnation) until they are ready to move on.

Some people really love this world and want to stay... lol. They will lie in the bed they made.

• Thanks 1

Another euphemism the Bible uses to describe the womb of reincarnation is the word 'Pit'...

Revelation 17:8

"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

The Beast will one day be reincarnated from the 'pit'. Notice the phrase "was, and is not, and yet is"? That is one of the many Biblical terms describing reincarnation.

The following verse demonstrates how 'Pit' and 'Womb' are often synonymous in Scripture...

Isaiah 51:1

"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged."

We see that people are 'digged' or born out of a 'Pit'. What is said Pit? The next verse reveals the Mystery...

Isaiah 51:2

"Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him."

The womb of Sarah is the 'Pit' that the Israelites were 'digged' from.

We have an added bonus in the above two verses. The 'Rock' that they are hewn from is the Seed of Abraham. Now we know what a Rock means in the Bible.

Just now, Base12 said:

The Beast will one day be reincarnated from the 'pit'. Notice the phrase "was, and is not, and yet is"? That is one of the many Biblical terms describing reincarnation.

Now that we know that the word 'Pit' is euphemism for the womb, we can apply this Key to unlock other verses...

Isaiah 14:12

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

Ah yes. The famous 'Lucifer' verse. So controversial is this topic. Let us see what our new Key can do...

Isaiah 14:15

"Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

Since we already learned that the word 'Hell' is another euphemism for the womb and the process of reincarnation, we can already see where this is going.

Pit and Hell are associated with one another. Of course! This means that Satan will once again 'ascend out of the Pit of the Womb' to reincarnate...

2 Thessalonians 2:3

"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition"

'Perdition' is another name for the Lake of Fire (Gehenna). Note that a 'Son' will be born from it. Are you getting the idea? It is literal.

22 hours ago, Base12 said:

The major difference between what I believe and what the Universalists believe is that Universalists believe that the Lake of Fire is a 'purifying' process while I believe that the Lake of Fire is the portal to reincarnation.

The idea that the Lake of Fire is purifying is in line with Judaism. 

In that belief system Sheol is a hot place where bad souls go to be purified.

Either way - purifying or portal it becomes a way to progress in the afterlife.

I believe we all will be saved, that there is no such place as Hell, Satan is a low level spirit that's given way to much power.

We will judge ourselves - you can't hide from that, and if you commit bad crimes you will either get stuck between this world and the next or you will go to a place to be purified before moving up a level.

To me, it's all about frequency, harmonics and resonance.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Base12 said:

We have an added bonus in the above two verses. The 'Rock' that they are hewn from is the Seed of Abraham. Now we know what a Rock means in the Bible.

Kind of - but remember you are talking about the Bible, that is an Occult book and occult works usually have at least 2, but often more, hidden meanings.

• Like 1

Hi @pi3141 Welcome to the thread. It would seem we have some common ground. I agree with much of what you say.

However, I find one of your comments ironic...

12 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

I believe we all will be saved, that there is no such place as Hell...

One of the main points of this thread is to demonstrate that the word 'Hell' is synonymous with the womb we all were born from as well as the process of reincarnation.

To suggest that there is no such place as Hell, is like saying women do not have a Uterus.

Edited by Base12

37 minutes ago, Base12 said:

'Perdition' is another name for the Lake of Fire (Gehenna). Note that a 'Son' will be born from it. Are you getting the idea? It is literal.

The following image is called 'The Hermetical Triumph'... 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hermetical_Triumph

Herm2.jpg.170cd0c8e43edca9ea026f3ef0938774.jpg

Look closely. Are you able to decipher it? If you are a Woman, you will have an easier time.

***Spoiler Alert!***

The entire scene is a symbolic Alchemical illustration of a Uterus...

• Everything is taking place in 'Mother Earth'.
  • The 'Sides of the Pit' are the little caves on the right and left. They represent Ovary.
  • The paths leading out of the caves represent Fallopian Tubes.
  • The Flask represents the Ovum at the moment of conception (Zygote).
  • The two Serpents represent the mingling of Seed (DNA).
  • The Sun and Moon represent the Father and Mother.
  • The body of water (lake) represents Amniotic Fluid.
  • Etc.

What do you see at the bottom in the middle of the Lake? A 'Hole of the Pit'? Why is there Fire there?

Revelation 20:15

"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

The Twin Serpents are 'thrust through with a Sword'...

Isaiah 14:19

"But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet."

The Sword in the context of the above image would be the Male Phallus.

Edited by Base12

41 minutes ago, Base12 said:

Hi @pi3141 

To suggest that there is no such place as Hell, is like saying women do not have a Uterus.

Yes, sorry, I should have said I don't agree with the Roman Catholic and majority Christian denominations interpretation or vision of Hell.

• Like 3

Great thread @Base12 👍 I can see the logic in all you say, there are 69 Bible Verses about the Womb. I also believe that the earth & the universe to be a giant womb (we are the micro in the macro ) and the earth is getting ready to give birth to renew herself.

Revelation 21:1

Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, alexa said:

Great thread @Base12 👍 I can see the logic in all you say, there are 69 Bible Verses about the Womb. I also believe that the earth & the universe to be a giant womb (we are the micro in the macro ) and the earth is getting ready to give birth to renew herself.

Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

Would that make our God a 'she'

(I think it does - but I'm slightly a Universalist) 

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Thanks @alexa

I will post a quick summary of how I interpret the Devine Feminine in the Bible.

Mystery Babylon

Mystery Babylon is what non-Christians would call 'Mother Earth'. The concepts are identical in many ways. Christians are of course told that the idea of a Mother Earth is 'Paganism' and so they can never put the pieces together as to how she fits in the grand scheme of things.

The 'Harlots and Abominations' she gives birth to is the Human Race...

Revelation 17:5

"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."

Yes, it is harsh but that is why we need to be Saved.

Forbidden Fruit

Mystery Babylon, the Earth Mother, tempts Humanity with reincarnation via the Zygote she holds in her hand...

Revelation 17:4

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"

The contents are quite literal. It is the Forbidden Fruit. The Golden Cup represents the Ovum by which we were all conceived in our Mother's womb. Those that partake will be reincarnated once again. The Ovum of Mystery Babylon is fertilized by the Seed of Satan. Some call it the Orphic Egg...

Orphic-egg.png.f0e4a2a33d779f819f57fc78bfa84388.png

Earthly Jerusalem

Earthly Jerusalem is the 'Womb' of Mystery Babylon. She is represented by Hagar...

Galatians 4:24-25
"Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children."

We are all in bondage to the Earth Mother (Mystery Babylon) and Earth Father (Satan). We are held captive in their 'reincarnation cycle'.

Isaiah 66:8

"Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children."

Jerusalem Tabernacle/Temple

In the womb of Earthly Jerusalem resides the fertilized Ovum (Zygote), which is symbolized by the Tabernacles and Temples of the Bible...

1 Corinthians 6:19

"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"

What most do not realize is that the Temples and Tabernacles are scale models of a Eukaryotic Cell (Egg Cell) at the moment of conception.

I will do a thread on this soon...

mhp-0707.png.3676939b08dc4216520edcbb0e5355bb.png

mhp-0709.png.6941c0c6142a0414cb113d0a6d93cbf5.png

I noticed a thread about the Ark of the Covenant. It is the Nucleolus of the Cell where fertilization takes place...

mhp-0710.png.4df72dcde160610f5f17d338a13c658c.png

The High Priest represents the Male Seed that enters on the Day of Atonement to sprinkle the DNA as a picture of Conception.

Anyhow, Mystery Babylon is Saved in the end and becomes the New Earth and New Heavens. She is the 'Mother of us all'...

Galatians 4:26

"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

Thus, the New Earth is Sarah instead of Hagar. Sarah's Womb is New Jerusalem. The Tree of Life are her Zygotes fertilized by the 'Waters' proceeding from the Masculine Throne and Lamb (Seed of Abraham).

New Jerusalem even has a Menstrual Cycle...

Revelation 22:2

"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

Every month, she creates a new 'Egg' or 'Fruit'.

The entire thing is a Love Story of how God's Wife was disobedient, they got divorced, but he saved her in the end so that he could re-marry her.

Pretty cool. 😎 Christians have no idea. They are too filled with hate to see the overall picture.

Edited by Base12
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Base12 said:

Thanks @alexa

I will post a quick summary of how I interpret the Devine Feminine in the Bible.

Mystery Babylon

Mystery Babylon is what non-Christians would call 'Mother Earth'. The concepts are identical in many ways. Christians are of course told that the idea of a Mother Earth is 'Paganism' and so they can never put the pieces together as to how she fits in the grand scheme of things.

The 'Harlots and Abominations' she gives birth to is the Human Race...

Revelation 17:5

"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."

Yes, it is harsh but that is why we need to be Saved.

Forbidden Fruit

Mystery Babylon, the Earth Mother, tempts Humanity with reincarnation via the Zygote she holds in her hand...

Revelation 17:4

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"

The contents are quite literal. It is the Forbidden Fruit. The Golden Cup represents the Ovum by which we were all conceived in our Mother's womb. Those that partake will be reincarnated once again. The Ovum of Mystery Babylon is fertilized by the Seed of Satan. Some call it the Orphic Egg...

Orphic-egg.png.f0e4a2a33d779f819f57fc78bfa84388.png

Earthly Jerusalem

Earthly Jerusalem is the 'Womb' of Mystery Babylon. She is represented by Hagar...

Galatians 4:24-25
"Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children."

We are all in bondage to the Earth Mother (Mystery Babylon) and Earth Father (Satan). We are held captive in their 'reincarnation cycle'.

Isaiah 66:8

"Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children."

Jerusalem Tabernacle/Temple

In the womb of Earthly Jerusalem resides the fertilized Ovum (Zygote), which is symbolized by the Tabernacles and Temples of the Bible...

1 Corinthians 6:19

"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"

What most do not realize is that the Temples and Tabernacles are scale models of a Eukaryotic Cell (Egg Cell) at the moment of conception.

I will do a thread on this soon...

mhp-0707.png.3676939b08dc4216520edcbb0e5355bb.png

mhp-0709.png.6941c0c6142a0414cb113d0a6d93cbf5.png

I noticed a thread about the Ark of the Covenant. It is the Nucleolus of the Cell where fertilization takes place...

mhp-0710.png.4df72dcde160610f5f17d338a13c658c.png

The High Priest represents the Male Seed that enters on the Day of Atonement to sprinkle the DNA as a picture of Conception.

Anyhow, Mystery Babylon is Saved in the end and becomes the New Earth and New Heavens. She is the 'Mother of us all'...

Galatians 4:26

"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

Thus, the New Earth is Sarah instead of Hagar. Sarah's Womb is New Jerusalem. The Tree of Life are her Zygotes fertilized by the 'Waters' proceeding from the Masculine Throne and Lamb (Seed of Abraham).

New Jerusalem even has a Menstrual Cycle...

Revelation 22:2

"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

Every month, she creates a new 'Egg' or 'Fruit'.

The entire thing is a Love Story of how God's Wife was disobedient, they got divorced, but he saved her in the end so that he could re-marry her.

Pretty cool. 😎 Christians have no idea. They are too filled with hate to see the overall picture.

WOW - This is all making so much sense to me. Thanks.

• Like 1