Are there less babies around?

shadowmoon

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

I hardly see any babies being pushed around now in my town.

Vaxx sterility/stillbirths? Lack of money? 

Many babies where you are. ?

Maybe the probability of sexual harassment charges or date rape is sort of discouraging men. Not to mention trannies, lesbians and just men-haters in general.

I'm only glad I'm no longer a young man. I'd be VERY wary of even TALKING to a woman now.

1 hour ago, Mikheil said:

Maybe the probability of sexual harassment charges or date rape is sort of discouraging men. Not to mention trannies, lesbians and just men-haters in general.

I'm only glad I'm no longer a young man. I'd be VERY wary of even TALKING to a woman now.

Its so sad,  I love women, even in a platonic way they are great , they divide the sexes and make them war against each other.

• Like 2

On 5/14/2023 at 10:07 AM, shadowmoon said:

Plenty round my way, although at a lesser rate than three years ago. 

Someone I spoke to the other day said the world has gone upside down, women are no longer interested in men, they just want other girls. He also said a gay mate of his said all they see now are straight men. 

Then I started my rant on depopulation, the WEF, transgender agenda, hormone disrupting chemicals, vaccines, gm foods and he started to realise- he was into conspiracies but obviously has fallen behind, it was like a wake up call for him. 

Personally, I’m not sure I’d like to bring up a child in this society, it’s far too brutal, detached and retarded. Everything is inverse. No certainty anymore. Everything is shit but costs a lot. It’s a race to the bottom. 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2023 at 12:14 PM, Mikheil said:

Agreed. It must be the vaccines or they are mental in the first place

17 hours ago, Shake said:

Agreed. It must be the vaccines or they are mental in the first place

Brainwashed by the schools, the Churches and the media. Men are useless thugs. Men aren't necessary. (Hey, they might be OK to buy you a house and furnish it and after that they can piss off.) 

On 5/14/2023 at 10:07 AM, shadowmoon said:

Not many here either.

My personal view is economic. I think past Governments, when the boomers were in command, were happy to cut back on building homes (protect the greenbelt), force women into work and keep interest rates low pushing up house prices; and not put away any tax or NI for the future (like Norway has).

Now young couples can't get a foot on the ladder and both have to work to pay tor the boomers triple lock pension rise and surging medical bills. We now have the highest tax burden in decades (unless your a non don offshore type).

This is the biggest conspiracy of them all, along with the leasehold rip off!!!

• Like 1