The Guardian Gushes Over How Brilliant "Gay Love Island" Show Is

Truthblast

44 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

How much are these people paid to write this stuff I wonder?

Millions? Tens of millions?

From serious critiques of the Iraq War to strangely woke queer agitprop...

https://amp.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2023/may/13/i-kissed-a-boy-review-historic-gay-dating-show-is-a-queer-summer-treat

Screenshot_20230513-110831_Chrome.jpg.563d53fb22949d68565d31568edf9c96.jpg

It's getting more & more pushed in our faces, it's the same with the soaps & the masses seem to be excepting it as the norm.

It's true what the scriptures say, that in the last days the world will become more like Sodom & Gomorrah as God will just hand them over to their own delusions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i bet most articles are now written by AI

like going on mail online and seeing all the trash there, can't all be written by humans

AI would be a good choice for writing news articles as it is already so heavily biased that they wouldn't even need to check over their articles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

It's getting more & more pushed in our faces, it's the same with the soaps & the masses seem to be excepting it as the norm.

It's true what the scriptures say, that in the last days the world will become more like Sodom & Gomorrah as God will just hand them over to their own delusions.

crapton of money is behind this, otherwise the paid presstitutes wouldn't push this stuff with such gleeful disregard for the wellbeing of greater society, and the core family unit that acts as its glue.

Journalism used to be a serious fucking profession carried out by intelligent, thinking men and women.

These people are gutter trash by the looks of it.

Scripture does say thay in the End of Days the world will be a depraved mess.

Then of course the Father brings the hammer down.

Crack - crack - crack

Like walnuts.   🤠

• Like 3

4 hours ago, alexa said:

As Jung suggested the masses en masse are extremely stupid and seem to be becoming ever more stupid.

They ran around like headless chickens because of a rebranded cold, imprisoned themselves and  wanted society shut down - and all for what? Average age of death with coronavirus was 83, three years older than the average age of death.

Meanwhile, just read between the lines of this eminently academic and PC study : https://academic.oup.com/ije/article/30/6/1499/651821

Some surveys indicate a loss of life expectancy of around 30 years. 

It seems to make no sense, but it does when we realise that depopulation has obsessed the elites since the 70s (club of Rome etc.) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

I doubt most gay men need a dating show, - they are pretty good at going out and getting laid. Lesbians might need one as they are generally a lot less promiscuous. Love Island is *yawn* anyway - who watches that crap?

There was a study somewhere that said that the average gay man has 12 different sexual partners a year.

I hope they use condoms...

1 hour ago, Truthblast said:

There was a study somewhere that said that the average gay man has 12 different sexual partners a year.

I would have said more. I lived in San Francisco in the 80s when AIDS was making news. The Mayor, Dianne Feinstein , closed down the bath houses to slow the spread. The local gay paper, the Bay Area News, reported that men were having up to 20 partners a night. I don't see how myself but there were 20-30 men all crammed in the baths and steam rooms, you could see that it might be possible. However, I'd say SF was not the norm.

47 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I would have said more. I lived in San Francisco in the 80s when AIDS was making news. The Mayor, Dianne Feinstein , closed down the bath houses to slow the spread. The local gay paper, the Bay Area News, reported that men were having up to 20 partners a night. I don't see how myself but there were 20-30 men all crammed in the baths and steam rooms, you could see that it might be possible. However, I'd say SF was not the norm.

Those must have been some cyborg swingers...🤣

23 hours ago, Truthblast said:

Hey Truthblast, it's not that I disagree as such, but I've often wondered, what if the condoms are making people ill? Would we know? Would anyone know? 

I went to post this, this morning - then I thought I better have a quick search first; meant to do that for 'years' ...

Anyway there's lots of interesting articles regarding talc (on condoms) and cerviacal cancer. I haven't got any further yet. 

I used to ponder this sort of thing when Branson brought out Mates condoms. 

The Guardian Gushes Over How Brilliant "Gay Love Island" Show Is

Well of course they would, The Guardian only exists now because of "woke" and all that.

I don't watch TV, I wouldn't watch any kind of reality TV, and I wouldn't go anywhere near this, nor the 'straight' Love Island either because its all a load of meaningless distracting tosh.

• Like 1