Twitter Is GONE - Musk Appoints Woke WEF Board Member Linda Yaccarino As CEO

Truthblast

1 hour ago, The All Eye said:

I noticed too that Twitter now requires an account to view any posts.  I've never had an account but have lurked at other postings.  To me, Twitter is like Facebook, a place for people to argue...a Far Left playground.  It's a place of low vibration and for the Left to rule.  

There was never any right wing muppets like donald trump spouting their shit on it though was there?

4 minutes ago, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

There was never any right wing muppets like donald trump spouting their shit on it though was there?

Of course there where.  

Imagine an insane asylum where the inmates take over.  The doctors, who are normal and the minority, will appear to be insane.  That is like Twitter.

13 minutes ago, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

So it's not a far left playground then but a normal one where both extremes are butting heads

No, it is a Far Left playground, there are just a few Far Right people butting heads.  If you know anything about Silicon Valley then you know all major social media platforms, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. are Far Left ran and a place where a majority of the Left hang out.

Just now, The All Eye said:

No, it is a Far Left playground, there are just a few Far Right people butting heads.  If you know anything about Silicon Valley then you know all major social media platforms, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. are Far Left ran and a place where a majority of the Left hang out.

I think i prefer the left to the right to be honest

9 hours ago, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

Speaking of Trump, it is expected for him to return to the twitter sphere of infinite nonsense, his contractual obligations with truth social have or are about to expire which will allow him the freedom to post on other platforms, too bad no-one will notice this now, unless this 'blackout' is a counter move by white hats, 🤔