Jump to content

'where is the sun' advert..are you sick of hearing it?


Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

???

 

Haven't a clue what you're on about. Where did I ever mention Ukraine?

 

 

 

 

Very simple. You claimed I was Russian and then you went on the sake Fuck them all including Russians (нахер их всех, включая Россию!) Why would you hate the Russians?

 

Simple. You believe all the bullshit about the poor little Ukrainians at the hands of the 'horrid ruthless Russians'

 

How dare they attack a country who has such a clever and majestic president who was on YouTube playing the piano with his fucking DICK.

 

You obviously prefer fucking asshole clowns like BoJo, Valensky, and Creeper, Brain-dead Biden. At least Putin cares about his COUNTRY. Do the twats in your Government? The USA? The EU? NO! They don't give a fuck about their country or the people in it. They collude to MURDER them with lethal injections and bio-weapons.

 

They bow to the satanic cabal of Soros, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Gates, Schwaab and the WEF.

 

I repeat ебать их всех!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

Very simple. You claimed I was Russian and then you went on the sake Fuck them all including Russians (нахер их всех, включая Россию!) Why would you hate the Russians?

 

Simple. You believe all the bullshit about the poor little Ukrainians at the hands of the 'horrid ruthless Russians'

 

How dare they attack a country who has such a clever and majestic president who was on YouTube playing the piano with his fucking DICK.

 

You obviously prefer fucking asshole clowns like BoJo, Valensky, and Creeper, Brain-dead Biden. At least Putin cares about his COUNTRY. Do the twats in your Government? The USA? The EU? NO! They don't give a fuck about their country or the people in it. They collude to MURDER them with lethal injections and bio-weapons.

 

They bow to the satanic cabal of Soros, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Gates, Schwaab and the WEF.

 

I repeat ебать их всех!

 

Aye, whatever. I'm losing interest now ...

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/13/2023 at 9:21 PM, webtrekker said:

 

I'm in the same age bracket as you Mr Crabtree, and I reckon most folk our age were racist back in the 70s, it's just the way it was in those days.

 

Living in the North East, there weren't many ethnic minorities around, unlike in other parts of the country, so we were all a bit naiive as regards racism. However, my views changed dramatically when we went to live in the Birmingham area for a short while. My brother-in-law was on the Edgbaston Unity cricket team and I used to travel with him to all of their matches. Most of the players were from the West Indies or Asian and we all had great times together. One night, walking into a packed pub in Handsworth where there were no white faces, was an experience I'll never forget, and I was lucky to have one of the team by my side, or it may have turned into quite a different night out!

 

We live and learn.

 

 

 

All very weird really. My gran - Jewish and used to being spat at etc by black shirts in London in the 30s - wouldn't let me go to tea with the two best dancers in my dancing class - they were West Indian and "not like us". I was so upset! (it was about 1960)

Edited by k_j_evans
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

All very weird really. My gran - Jewish and used to being spat at etc by black shirts in London in the 30s - wouldn't let me go to tea with the two best dancers in my dancing class - they were West Indian and "not like us". I was so upset! (it was about 1960)

It's definately a strange old world mate, my son in law is Jewish, so my grandchildren are part Jewish too, he doesn't push it though, the last time he was in a Synagogue was his Bar Mitzvah, he's in his forties now, but his Ma and Pa are very Jewish in their ways and they feel the same about people who are 'not like us'!🤔 Graeme hasn't got a racist bone in his body, neither have the kids or my daughter, so they've done a good job there!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Mr Crabtree said:

It's definately a strange old world mate, my son in law is Jewish, so my grandchildren are part Jewish too, he doesn't push it though, the last time he was in a Synagogue was his Bar Mitzvah, he's in his forties now, but his Ma and Pa are very Jewish in their ways and they feel the same about people who are 'not like us'!🤔 Graeme hasn't got a racist bone in his body, neither have the kids or my daughter, so they've done a good job there!

Ah, my gran eloped, faked a birth certificate and married her goy girl scout master, so she should have known better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Ah, my gran eloped, faked a birth certificate and married her goy girl scout master, so she should have known better. 

I used to drink in a lovely little Jewish pub, 'The Kosher Horses' in Golder's Green!👍 The landlord used to have regular happy minutes, every Wednesday evening 20.00 hrs to 20.01 hrs! I remember every Friday night they'd have a 'Mystery pub visit' in a hired coach, everyone put a pound in the kitty and had to guess which pub it would that Friday, the winner got the kitty!👍 That jammy coach driver must have been a Clairvoyant, he won the 54 quid kitty every week, I still can't figure out how he did it?🤔 I remember that he was the landlord's brother, but, he always offered his services for free, so really he did deserve to win it! He was an animal lover too, his brother told me all his money went on old and sick racehorses and greyhounds! What a lovely man he must have been 'eh? 👍

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

I used to drink in a lovely little Jewish pub, 'The Kosher Horses' in Golder's Green!👍 The landlord used to have regular happy minutes, every Wednesday evening 20.00 hrs to 20.01 hrs! I remember every Friday night they'd have a 'Mystery pub visit' in a hired coach, everyone put a pound in the kitty and had to guess which pub it would that Friday, the winner got the kitty!👍 That jammy coach driver must have been a Clairvoyant, he won the 54 quid kitty every week, I still can't figure out how he did it?🤔 I remember that he was the landlord's brother, but, he always offered his services for free, so really he did deserve to win it! He was an animal lover too, his brother told me all his money went on old and sick racehorses and greyhounds! What a lovely man he must have been 'eh? 👍

 

 

 

The members of my family who went upmarket ended up in Golders Green - my gran lived in Stepney (she was the mayor for a year or two) but went to Walthamstow later. When she came to live with us, her mates used to send her food packages of Brights sausage (don't know if it still exists, but it's a sort of Kosher salami), which you could only get in London.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

It's turned out nice here in Birmingham! 🌞

So that's where our nice weather has gone! Hehe.

Honestly, I want to relocate. I've never known a May quite like this one. It still feels like November, brrrr.

My arthritis has been in full blown swing for weeks. I feel about 120 years old 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...