A Pathological Obsession With Imposed ORDER, A Revulsion Towards True FREEDOM OF WILL

Here's a thought I had recently.

The Elite could kill us if they want.

They have the technology, weaponry and armies needed for it.

Instead they appear obsessed with imposing ORDER on us ALL THE TIME.

They display a DEEP REVULSION towards us living as FREE, FULLY REALIZED INDIVIDUALS.

It is like IF WE MAKE OUR OWN FREE DECISIONS somehow THEIR LITTLE WORLD AT THE TOP COLLAPSES???

Where does this PECULIAR THOUGHT PATTERN come from?

• Like 1

Even though things are speeding up with tech, I assume that it takes time for them to manufacture consent, but with enough demoralization and psyops, people start accepting the boot on their necks as they get desperate for order. I guess they're trying to crush the human spirit so we lose our humanity and accept transhumanism.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Even though things are speeding up with tech, I assume that it takes time for them to manufacture consent, but with enough demoralization and psyops, people start accepting the boot on their necks as they get desperate for order. I guess they're trying to crush the human spirit so we lose our humanity and accept transhumanism.

Exactly. THEY don't want rid of us (well, not ALL of us) because we are the guinea pigs for their experiments into transhumanism and the immortality THEY crave so much. They desperately want these things but are far too cowardly to experiment on themselves.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

But I thought the agenda was population reduction to 500 million? They cannot achieve that absent a nuclear war on a world-wide scale or a pathogen so toxic it can destroys billions within a short space of time. Control is the next obvious objective and they pretty much have achieved that in the developed world.

I would have thought that multiple conventional wars are much more profitable for them than a big nuclear war. They can keep the conventional wars going on and on, while they keep stirring the pot to keep us divided. Which is more likely if we're over-populated and competing for resources? 

• Like 1

Elites probably need to sabotage and destroy the first world before major depopulation.

potp.jpg

On 2/3/2023 at 1:36 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

mom1.jpg

mom2.jpg

It's good to see that he shares my concern about Japan and South Korea too. I'm not sure if they'll put up with demographic replacement though, and it's probably more likely that they'll be destroyed by North Korea and China.

ta.jpg