Now, what was it that happened BEFORE all these excess deaths began?

CarpeDiem

It's great to see these reports. BUT come on.......isn't it pretty damn obvious? Are people REALLY that stupid now they cannot see any connections?

Love the way even hot weather now is to blame in this report (among many other things that already existed BEFORE the juice was given out). Yep we already had lot's of fatties, we already had lots of elderly........mmmmmmm, so what is going on? 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/health/brits-dying-tens-thousands-dont-29955386

Edited by CarpeDiem
  • Like 2

My mother died last week. There is a backlog on autopsies etc at the Coroners because too many people are dying...

Make of that what you will.

AND they want to give her an MRI scan to determine cause of death!

She was old, she died suddenly, why can't they just put 'Old Age' and have done with it?

Meanwhile living people that need an MRI scan will be held up by my mother!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, gregory-peccary said:

My mother died last week. There is a backlog on autopsies etc at the Coroners because too many people are dying...

Make of that what you will.

AND they want to give her an MRI scan to determine cause of death!

She was old, she died suddenly, why can't they just put 'Old Age' and have done with it?

Meanwhile living people that need an MRI scan will be held up by my mother!

Sorry to hear that.

My Dad died in January this year. He was quite old too, 98, but had always been in perfect health. His death certificate said it was basically old age but I'm not so sure that he couldn't have lived a few years more if he hadn't been jabbed. The funeral services were so busy that we had to wait 5 weeks for the funeral, even though there were no complications and no autopsy needed.

On 5/12/2023 at 8:55 AM, CarpeDiem said:

It's great to see these reports. BUT come on.......isn't it pretty damn obvious? Are people REALLY that stupid now they cannot see any connections?

Love the way even hot weather now is to blame in this report (among many other things that already existed BEFORE the juice was given out). Yep we already had lot's of fatties, we already had lots of elderly........mmmmmmm, so what is going on? 

You know, what confuses me most about all of this is that most of the sheep agree that 9/11 was a false flag job, that climate change is a con, that chemtrails are real, that 5g is killing us, that governments are corrupt, and a myriad of other things, yet they can't comprehend that the jabs, pushed by these very same corrupt governments and bad actors, are to blame for the huge increase in excess deaths.

What is wrong with these people?! Totally and utterly selectively brainwashed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

You know, what confuses me most about all of this is that most of the sheep agree that 9/11 was a false flag job, that climate change is a con, that chemtrails are real, that 5g is killing us, that governments are corrupt, and a myriad of other things, yet they can't comprehend that the jabs, pushed by these very same corrupt governments and bad actors, are to blame for the huge increase in excess deaths.

What is wrong with these people?! Totally and utterly selectively brainwashed.

Could be that things like 9/11, chemtrails, 5g etc were new to people's consciousness, therefore easier to be suspicious. Whereas jabs have been around for a long time and already accepted and most people don't know how these jabs are different. The takeaway is that it's easier to brainwash someone if you start from what they already believe in, and boil the frog slowly rather than create surprises. 

• Like 2

On 5/12/2023 at 8:55 AM, CarpeDiem said:

30000 is not that many... You realise that it will never be on 'average line' - it will either be above or below... On Euromomo it drops significantly... And this number is not that big. I wonder what Mirror want to achieve writing this article... 

4 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Sorry to hear that.

My Dad died in January this year. He was quite old too, 98, but had always been in perfect health. His death certificate said it was basically old age but I'm not so sure that he couldn't have lived a few years more if he hadn't been jabbed. The funeral services were so busy that we had to wait 5 weeks for the funeral, even though there were no complications and no autopsy needed.

If it's so busy why prices of funerals drops and we are getting constant leaflets to 'die now!', or '2 for 3' (I'm just kidding but they still look hilarious).