Schwab Has Completely Lost It

Truthblast

24 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Who elected this knobhead king of the fucking world?

Nobody and that's the point, you get to speak complete bollox's and expect to be taken seriously for anything more than a second hand car sales assistant, this clip is from some time ago, seven years, 👍

Although having close relationships with the worlds governments and the bumfuks that populate them helps a lot, particularly when they have all attended the wef brainwashing and shampoo school, as an example dustbin 'castro' trudope, you can't tell me that fuker has not had his lumpy bits flattened into a smooth brain, either that or he wears contact lenses that has all the orders beamed right into his head teleprompter style with the lenses, i have never seen anyone deliver speeches in the 'far away look in his eye' manner that he does, totally not normal, meh!

15 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Nobody and that's the point, you get to speak complete bollox's and expect to be taken seriously for anything more than a second hand car sales assistant, this clip is from some time ago, seven years, 👍

Although having close relationships with the worlds governments and the bumfuks that populate them helps a lot, particularly when they have all attended the wef brainwashing and shampoo school, as an example dustbin 'castro' trudope, you can't tell me that fuker has not had his lumpy bits flattened into a smooth brain, either that or he wears contact lenses that has all the orders beamed right into his head teleprompter style with the lenses, i have never seen anyone deliver speeches in the 'far away look in his eye' manner that he does, totally not normal, meh!

All i see is the james bond bady blofelt. Where is his cat?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1