got a bad feeling about tomoro 11th May 11+5+2023=23

masonfreeparty2

just to say tomoro 11th may is the day 54 templars were burnt to death..coincidentally on may 11th 56 football fans were burnt alive at the bradford stadium which i believe was done deliberately..yorkshire has a history of contrived disasters so tomoro could be an interesting day especially with a CME heading Earth's way..also jacques de molay 23rd grand master was burned at the stake ,tomoro 11 +5+2023= 23

9 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Thanks for posting your prediction because you have made sure that it will not happen.

You saved these people. You certainly know how to manipulate the world. Well done!!

natural event or man made one to disguise it? tomoro will be interesting day

4 hours ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

natural event or man made one to disguise it? tomoro will be interesting day

It does not matter whether it be a natural or man made event.

The fact that you've mentioned it, and drew attention to the possible event has changed the course of it.

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

It does not matter whether it be a natural or man made event.

The fact that you've mentioned it, and drew attention to the possible event has changed the course of it.

yes i understand your thinking...bringing attention to it is like an antidote but if it is a natural event i dont think it would make any difference but say this CME did bring down the internet tomoro maybe the powers that be would blame the russians or muddle it up with a tactical nuke

3 minutes ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

yes i understand your thinking...bringing attention to it is like an antidote but if it is a natural event i dont think it would make any difference but say this CME did bring down the internet tomoro maybe the powers that be would blame the russians or muddle it up with a tactical nuke

You can change weather and natural disaster with thoughts too. Never tried it?

1 minute ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

no never tried it but you'd have to be a bloody good magician to take on the 'sun' lol!

You can erase a cloud. Just wipe it with your hand as if you are erasing it with rubber and it will disappear. Try it. 😁

You can also make the sun to blink. 😉

🧙‍♂️

4 minutes ago, DaleP said:

You can erase a cloud. Just wipe it with your hand as if you are erasing it with rubber and it will disappear. Try it. 😁

You can also make the sun to blink. 😉

clouds will evaporate naturally if you look at them long enough but stopping a carrington like 1859 CME would be impossible unless you are dr WHO

Edited by masonfreeparty2

4 minutes ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

🧙‍♂️

clouds will evaporate naturally if you look at them long enough but stopping a carrington like 1859 CME would be impossible unless you are dr WHO

I don't know what you mean by CME but the only CME I know is the futures & option exchange.

Anyhoo, don't limit your thinking by thinking like human.

You can probably stop a bus or even a train. All it need is something like an electric or chip to fail and it stops working.

I can blow up a lighbulb if I'm not in a good mood, or stop a tool from working if I don't like someone using it or make them stumble. 😁

Everyone has this ability.

7 hours ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

just to say tomoro 11th may is the day 54 templars were burnt to death..coincidentally on may 11th 56 football fans were burnt alive at the bradford stadium which i believe was done deliberately..yorkshire has a history of contrived disasters so tomoro could be an interesting day especially with a CME heading Earth's way..also jacques de molay 23rd grand master was burned at the stake ,tomoro 11 +5+2023= 23

If your right about that then fine. But if your wrong can you stop the silly predictions.

Edited by Captainlove

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I don't know what you mean by CME but the only CME I know is the futures & option exchange.

Anyhoo, don't limit your thinking by thinking like human.

You can probably stop a bus or even a train. All it need is something like an electric or chip to fail and it stops working.

I can blow up a lighbulb if I'm not in a good mood, or stop a tool from working if I don't like someone using it or make them stumble. 😁

Everyone has this ability.

They mean corona mass ejection.

1 minute ago, Captainlove said:

They mean corona mass ejection.

OH, OK. Yeah but as you can make sun blink, so can you stop the corona.

All these natural disasters are the result of energy release so if we control our emotion, the earth, planets also reflect this and be calm or calmer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

no never tried it but you'd have to be a bloody good magician to take on the 'sun' lol!

Well Joshua stopped the sun for a whole day... Joshua 10:12-15 🌞 

Hmm I wonder if that was on May 11th 🤔

Edited by alexa

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Hmm I wonder if that was on May 11th 🤔

the  bible was meant for retards  just like jack and jill books for under 5's..the only purpose of the bible is to confuse the reader

1 hour ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

the  bible was meant for retards  just like jack and jill books for under 5's..the only purpose of the bible is to confuse the reader

Maybe Jesus will come back tomorrow to kick arse 😇

On 5/10/2023 at 7:08 PM, alexa said:

If you read that verse correctly it shows the Christian Bible is based on Sun worship.

Depending on which translation you read it goes something like this -

'And the Joshua spoke to the Lord and said oh Sun stand still..'

Notice Joshua did not speak to the Lord and say 'Oh Lord make the Sun stand still'

No, Joshua spoke to the Lord and said 'Oh Sun stand still'

So who is Joshua's Lord?

According to a strict reading of that verse, without additional interpretation, he speaks to the Sun as his Lord (and the moon)

From Bible Gateway -

On the day the Lord gave the Amorites over to Israel, Joshua said to the Lord in the presence of Israel, 'Sun stand still over Gibeon, and you Moon....

Personally I think this verse is a load of crap, pure fantasy, as well as bloodthirsty revenge which the Christian God is all about, (and that's not a god I can worship) but I also note it actually reveals the true identity of the christian Lord.

Their Lord is the Sun.

This is just one of many proofs.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

If you read that verse correctly it shows the Christian Bible is based on Sun worship.

Depending on which translation you read it goes something like this -

'And the Joshua spoke to the Lord and said oh Sun stand still..'

Notice Joshua did not speak to the Lord and say 'Oh Lord make the Sun stand still'

No, Joshua spoke to the Lord and said 'Oh Sun stand still'

So who is Joshua's Lord?

According to a strict reading of that verse, without additional interpretation, he speaks to the Sun as his Lord (and the moon)

From Bible Gateway -

On the day the Lord gave the Amorites over to Israel, Joshua said to the Lord in the presence of Israel, 'Sun stand still over Gibeon, and you Moon....

Personally I think this verse is a load of crap, pure fantasy, as well as bloodthirsty revenge which the Christian God is all about, (and that's not a god I can worship) but I also note it actually reveals the true identity of the christian Lord.

Their Lord is the Sun.

This is just one of many proofs.

The sun sent his son Jesus to earth?

😉